iloseagain
    iloseagain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 268

does anyone play NBA 2K16/think its freaking awful??

This game is terrible. You cant shoot, you cant get past a defender, every single pass gets stolen, whenever you dribble in ANY kind of traffic, the ball gets knocked away, you cant get a shot off in the paint without it getting blocked... Am i missing anything else? If you are even remotely covered, you have no chance of making a jump shot.

I feel like i spend more time rolling my eyes and yelling at the TV than I do enjoying the game. Im using the warriors and I cant even hit an open jumper with curry/thompson/barnes etc.. Its ridiculous.. Wide open jumpers and Im getting the meter right near the middle and everyone is just throwing up bricks left and right.. What the fvkc did they do to this game to make it so awful?

I mean shit i had a breakaway with Lebron and got stuffed by patrick beverly from behind because Lebron tried to rooster (EDIT: "rooster" hahah.. was supposed to say c0ck) it back and throw it down.. Instead, beverly just taps it away.. this would ilterally NEVER happen.. Anyone can block anyone it seems. Its almost like every player is rated the exact same and no one is better than anyone else

Its almost unplayable
    Last edited by iloseagain; 03-07-16 at 01:52 PM.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

I played for about 20 mins and turned it off. I thought the my career thing is sort of ok.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Just like madden play it for a while then go online and get my ass handed to me by some nerd or pre teen who plays 14 hours a day it's lame fun to play buddies

iloseagain

oh yea i forgot when someone has an easy layup and for some reason they bring the ball down to their waist and then get blocked because they didnt just go straight up like a normal person

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Too many experts that are playing no chances to win

Killer2121
    Killer2121's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2099

I'm done with sports games. Online is frustrating because it's not realistic. Nerds just exploit game mechanisms for their advantage. I saw this in fifa all the time. I'd get scored on from a curler by Xavi from half.

Yomommashere
    Yomommashere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 918

Quote Originally Posted by Killer2121 View Post
    I'm done with sports games. Online is frustrating because it's not realistic. Nerds just exploit game mechanisms for their advantage. I saw this in fifa all the time. I'd get scored on from a curler by Xavi from half.
    that was me

Yomommashere
    Yomommashere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 918

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
    This game is terrible. You cant shoot, you cant get past a defender, every single pass gets stolen, whenever you dribble in ANY kind of traffic, the ball gets knocked away, you cant get a shot off in the paint without it getting blocked... Am i missing anything else? If you are even remotely covered, you have no chance of making a jump shot.

I feel like i spend more time rolling my eyes and yelling at the TV than I do enjoying the game. Im using the warriors and I cant even hit an open jumper with curry/thompson/barnes etc.. Its ridiculous.. Wide open jumpers and Im getting the meter right near the middle and everyone is just throwing up bricks left and right.. What the fvkc did they do to this game to make it so awful?

I mean shit i had a breakaway with Lebron and got stuffed by patrick beverly from behind because Lebron tried to it back and throw it down.. Instead, beverly just taps it away.. this would ilterally NEVER happen.. Anyone can block anyone it seems. Its almost like every player is rated the exact same and no one is better than anyone else

Its almost unplayable
    Beverly got good D. What are you doing playing video games during the day?
    Last edited by shari91; 03-07-16 at 05:13 PM.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Try playing rookie level to begin?

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

I enjoy it but you have to turn the difficulty one notch. The defense does not allow you to drive past them and thus loses some of the fun factor imo. I enjoy it but just turn the difficulty.

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by Yomommashere View Post
    Beverly got good D. What are you doing playing video games during the day?
    work my own hours bud... sold 2 deals at night for almost $6k and just walked in the door.. what did you do today?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
    Try playing rookie level to begin?
    im talking about online.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13317

I've noticed over the years they have tried to make it TOO realistic. NBA 2k 10 and 11 possibly 12 where the last good ones. I played 2k16 online once at a friends house you don't know what your opponent picks until the game starts?? And everyone chooses Warriors anyway...

iloseagain

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    I've noticed over the years they have tried to make it TOO realistic. NBA 2k 10 and 11 possibly 12 where the last good ones. I played 2k16 online once at a friends house you don't know what your opponent picks until the game starts?? And everyone chooses Warriors anyway...
    yea thats retarded too, plus you cant back out of a game either once you see the opponents team.. and they have 3 tiers for teams, and they dont even match you up with a team in the same tier..