zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Ever heard of Debra Milke?

She is on a German talkshow right now.
    I bet the bitch is guilty as fukk. Sorry.
    She knew exactly what would happen to her son.
    Total bitch, don't believe a word she says....

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

It didn't make it to the States. Give us the rundown.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

I think she's a German swimmer.
    Formerly known as Dennis Milke.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    It didn't make it to the States. Give us the rundown.
    Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    I think she's a German swimmer.
    Formerly known as Dennis Milke.
    Was on death row in Arizona, came free in 2013, 2015 case was dismissed.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

This bitch knew EXACTLY what went down there, shady as fukk.
    Didn't believe a single word she said.

19th Hole

She (he) swam out of reach of the long arm of Arizona law.
    Butterfly I believe.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

She (he) swam out of reach of the long arm of Arizona law.
    Butterfly I believe.
    Yeah...

This bitch let her then lover drive her 4-year-old son in the desert and let him pop 3 shots into the back of his head. To collect 5000$ insurance. Yes, for 5000.
    But heeeell nooooo, she didn't know of anything, of course.
    That's why even her father said she should have never been allowed to have a child.
    That's why all she cared about in her 1st letters from prison was the food being bad and the yoga-class being "kind of fun", not a word about her dead child.
    The boy was not molested, just driven out to the desert and killed. Yeah, makes perfect sense her boyfriend would do that on his own (with his friend).

19th Hole

Arizona.... Wot a joke.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Arizona.... Wot a joke.
    Then-Detective Armando Saldate and the prosecutors were a joke, I'll admit that.

But still, the bitch is guilty AF.

"Before we get all teary-eyed for the poor mourning mother who spent 22 years on death row after the execution-style murder of her 4-year-old son, however, let's consider a few things.
    Like the letters this supposedly grief-stricken mother wrote to James Styers, the man accused (and later found guilty) of putting a bullet into the back of little Christopher's head. While both were in jail awaiting trial, Milke wrote to Styers, complaining about the fattening food served in jail but noting that her morning aerobics class "is fun.
    In another letter to Styers, Milke sounded more choked up about her circumstances than the loss of her son.

''I tell you what Jim -- if I get convicted and go to prison, I will find a way to kill myself . . . if I go to prison for the rest of my life, what do I have to live for?''

Like the jailhouse letters that Styers sent to Milke.

''You and your letters are the main thing that keeps me going,'' he wrote, in one of them. ''When this is over and we get out, I hope and pray that we shall be close.''

Like the words of Milke's father, Richard Sadeik, in a report to the judge before her sentencing in 1991. Sadeik, then a corrections officer at the state prison in Florence, said that his daughter was "never meant to be a mother and if given the opportunity to have more children, she would probably continue to murder again."

Like the words of her sister, Denise Pickinpaugh, who cited times when Milke would lock Christopher outside their home naked if he messed up his pant and once taped a pacifier to his mouth to keep him from splitting it out. Pickinpaugh told a court officer that Milke would throw Christopher across the room as discipline and deprive him of medicine because she was angry that he would get sick. Pickinpaugh also noted that Milke ''would admittedly and purposely give day-care providers wrong residential and telephone information in hopes that she would be able to stay away from the child for greater periods of time.''

Like the 50-count box of bullets found in Milke's purse after her son's murder, the same kind that were used to kill Christopher. Milke says she'd found them in the pocket of Styer's jeans the night before the murder, while sorting his laundry, and so naturally put them into her purse.

"Clearly I forgot that they were in my purse," she said.

Clearly."

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Sikk fukks out there

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

Oh yeah, do remember. Just didn't know the name.

We're to the point now where if it's not national news, or Nancy Grace didn't find it appalling enough, we don't hear about it. Or care.