eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    Where Curry is better is that he's mentally stronger. Most people overrate Lebron's basketball I.Q. It's very low and as we know, he's not a great shooter.
    I disagree; Lebron has a high BB IQ, but a low human IQ.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

neither player could stop the other. no one has mentioned this yet.

lebron would score at will due to PHYSICAL attributes.

curry would score at will due to superior BASKETBALL SKILLS

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Well, Curry wasn't born poor. His Dad is ex-Charlotte Hornet, Del Curry. When you're hoisting 40 to 50 shots in the finals and it's not working, adjust to the situation. Last year's finals made Lebron look like a one man show while all he was doing was shooting inaccurately and not thinking out of the box. Granted, his team was inferior. I just don't like his approach.This is the Finals. With the Warriors, Steph get's lazy on defense occasionally, but he is ultra-confident and his court awareness along with Thompson and Green is amazing. Curry's I.Q. (on court), is higher. Off the court, I actually think Curry is still cocky and Lebron is fairly intelligent or at least slightly above average.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

If you ask me who the better person off the court is, I say Lebron. Curry is full of himself;just like dad.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

not to start a new thread but, in his prime, I'd love to see Dennis Rodman guard Draymond Green.. Rodman was a genius on the court and as great as Green is, Rodman would school him like he did Shaq.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    From a standstill, off the dribble? When does he do that these days?
    whenever he needs to. you'll see it in the playoffs. he doesn't do it all the time because he doesn't need to. also, reason you don't see it as much with lebron as curry is obviously because guys sag off when they play lebron. defender already has a head start. trust me lebron still has elite quickness off the dribble. he doesn't play at full speed because he knows how to win. look how explosive westbrook is. he only knows one speed. why do you think he has no rings? doesn't know how to control his own speed. lebron learned to do that 5 years ago.

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    High basketball IQ doesn't compensate for being a dumbass. He wasted so many chances to win championships by being a jumpshooter and not attacking on every single possession in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    If you ask me who the better person off the court is, I say Lebron. Curry is full of himself;just like dad.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by new era View Post
    High basketball IQ doesn't compensate for being a dumbass. He wasted so many chances to win championships by being a jumpshooter and not attacking on every single possession in the playoffs.
    when?

Spurs 07 = obv blow out series
    mavs 11 = straight meldown by lebron. d wade averaged 30 a game for the series. on his way to finals mvp. dallas plays zone. packs in paint. dares lebron to shoot from midrange or 3.
    spurs 13/14 = just awful defense from miami. terrible bench. wade played bad. bosh played bad. lebron got exposed on defense by leonard. spurs just obliterated them. series wasn't even close
    golden state = no chance to win that series. how james even won 2 games by himself i have no clue. they also sagged off him and dared him to shoot.

you can't drive every play if a team just packs in the paint. you can't win championships without being able to shoot jumpers. miami honestly got lucky beating the spurs that 1 year. they were dead in the water. had lebron and wade been better jump shooters in their careers they would have won 4 straight finals for sure.

First 12