Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

Quote Originally Posted by dpeti View Post
    Please share me your thoughts on how can a company validate (do kyc on) any person via phone?

They have never asked any identity doc from me. Why? They would only believe in my words?
    All european, all real/valid bookmakers asks for id/address documentation.

If betus can tell lie on payouts then can i say i am dumb/mute? Or only bookmakers allowed to tell lies?

Ok... but this is the last time. You have already had this explained multiple times but appear to be a know-it-all who refuses to listen/believe.

SBR Forum posted here that it is a normal KYC situation and you need to comply. <-- Decades of direct experience in these matters.

The agent helping you has obviously told you BetUS are in the right and you should call too.

You are wrong about Euro books only ever asking for documents. I can assure you that European books very often require phone verification. Probably at 10 to 20 times the rate offshore books like BetUS do. In fact maybe 50 times more often.

I dont see any lie from BetUS... just because a frontline CS agent says a payment is being processed does not preclude the payment/security department from conducting KYC.

You have no grounds to stand on and nothing to complain about.

If you are a woman who owns her own account then it should be no problem at all to speak with them and answer whatever questions they come up with. They wont warn you what they are first to help you train someone. And it will likely take no more than 3 minutes and you will be on your way with your 30 bucks.

I am sorry that the rules apply to you the same as everyone else. Your ignorance that this is normal is no excuse for your attitude though.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20471

"If you are a woman who owns her own account then it should be no problem at all to speak with them"

Methinks you've sussed out the real issue about not wanting/being able to phone them!

dpeti
    dpeti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    "If you are a woman who owns her own account then it should be no problem at all to speak with them"

Methinks you've sussed out the real issue about not wanting/being able to phone them!

Lol, ask betus wheather i am man or woman. I give you a tip: man
    SBR please ask betus wheather my account belongs to a man or woman.

SBR please share how can i make international call via skype and pay only pennies as you stated earlier.

I am sure betus wont pay so simple, they will say there would be a $15-25 fee on my $30 payout so i would got only $5-15 but the limit is $20-50 so they will ask me deposit another $20 to be able to withdraw

I will call betus only if betus promise me that : my international call fee + skrill withdrawal fee < $30
    because i do not want to pay for exmaple $15 to get back only $10

Yeah and if my account belongs to a woman then i am so retard so lonely i have not got any woman friend to ask her to call betus in my "account name"
    Last edited by dpeti; 03-06-16 at 05:36 AM.

dpeti

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Your hiding something guy and got caught

yeah, I was able to login once and i was able to place only 1 bet and i got caught by betus. You are the best.
    You should be the next Einstein.

I am sure you did not read all the emails (20) i shared here.
    Last edited by dpeti; 03-06-16 at 05:36 AM.

dpeti

betus 3rd email: 2016.02.19. 15:09 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for contacting the BetUS Team.

In regards to your inquiry, it is imperative that we contact you at your earliest convenience. You may reach us via telephone, or live chat. Note that we are available 24 hours a day.

-----------------

Live chat is not avaliable to users not logged in. (My account is disabled , so i cannot login)

So betus said me to call them in their (1st and) 3rd email. I got their 3rd email 16 days ago.

Later I got another 6 emails form betus, but none of them mentioned i should call them.
    (They told me
    3 times that my payout completed )

So i am aware that betus want me to call them
    since 2 days when sbr shared this information with me in this topic.

EDIT: i was wrong, live chat is available to everybody, so now i am going to try it
    Last edited by dpeti; 03-06-16 at 05:35 AM.

dpeti

last time they said on Friday (on weekdays) that my payout completed

This was the 4th time they said my payout is OK:
    "no problems with your payout.except we do not process withdrawals onweekends so I would think the processing startagain tomorrow morning."

20-30 hours and we will see wheather this 4th promise was true or not

Hello, your BetUS representative is Nathan x2903
    Welcome to BetUS Sports, Nathan x2903 will be right with you.
    Nathan x2903
    Welcome to BetUS.com.pa! For securitypurposes can you please confirm the passwordon the account?

Me
    you disabled my account but ok

Me
    XXXX

Me
    so you claimed in 3 emails that you credited my skrill account

Me
    $30

Me
    none of them was true

Me
    you disabled my account more than 16 days

Nathan x2903
    One moment please.

Me
    how long does it take to credit skrill account?

Me
    i can wait

Me
    i am waiting more than 16 days

Nathan x2903
    XXX, I see no problems with your payout.except we do not process withdrawals onweekends so I would think the processing startagain tomorrow morning.

Nathan x2903
    I do not have any more information than that

Me
    you said this 3 times

Me
    i have a nice topic on sbr

Me
    i will attach this conversation

Me
    to the forum that you said again

Me
    that everyting is ok

Me
    i will got my money tomorrow

Me
    have a nice day

Me
    bye
    Last edited by dpeti; 03-06-16 at 06:16 AM.

dpeti

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    The OP at the moment is unable to access a telephone to speak with BetUS regarding her account. It's a simple matter of KYC compliance at this point.
    My last question to sbr regarding with this issue : Did you contact to betus with my issue? Or you simple took only my complaint (on my shared emails) into account and identifed that this is a KYC problem only.
    Last edited by dpeti; 03-06-16 at 06:19 AM.

chickndinner
    chickndinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1888

Betus is the king of fraud sports books. Surprised they are still around honestly

dpeti

I got my money. Topic can be closed .

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20471

Amen.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

2016 and this person can't get in touch via telecommunication/telephone.

sure

First 12