energizer
    energizer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5816

Same here. Been playing there for couple of months now and I love the instant deposits and near instant payouts and no fees

The only drawback is you need to know the value of BTC at all times. What i do is i just keep a tap of BTC converter (http://preev.com/btc/usd) open at all times. Very practical.

Had a good day today, about 2 BTC profit (1k)
    Last edited by SBR Forum; 10-01-16 at 02:53 PM. Reason: removed links

ANGRYBLACK
    ANGRYBLACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Deposits/withdrawals lightning fast. Manual grading is meh... Name one other thing Nitro does better than other books. Or even satisfactorily. I'll wait. C book. A+ if you set it and forget it and never wanna use livebetting...

dreamchaser
    dreamchaser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 142

Checking them out...do they not have futures?

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15108

Quote Originally Posted by ANGRYBLACK View Post
    Deposits/withdrawals lightning fast. Manual grading is meh... Name one other thing Nitro does better than other books. Or even satisfactorily. I'll wait. C book. A+ if you set it and forget it and never wanna use livebetting...
    Reduced juice, -105 NFL, never booted, anonymous, no need to keep any money with them since deposits/withdrawals are so fast.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 10-01-16 at 07:24 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Courtesywipe gave raiders72001 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Quote Originally Posted by energizer View Post
    Same here. Been playing there for couple of months now and I love the instant deposits and near instant payouts and no fees

The only drawback is you need to know the value of BTC at all times. What i do is i just keep a tap of BTC converter (http://preev.com/btc/usd) open at all times. Very practical.

Had a good day today, about 2 BTC profit (1k)
    Bitcoin books should offer the option the show all values in estimated USD (or any other currency). They don't seem to understand that this simple technology enhancement will give them more action.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by energizer View Post

The only drawback is you need to know the value of BTC at all times.

Or get a smart phone app - Sammy uses 'Bitcoin Ticker' , has a nice converter/calculator

ANGRYBLACK
    ANGRYBLACK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

I hear ya. Been with them for years. Just a little annoyed since their livebetting went to shit.

vividjohn45
    vividjohn45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Know quite a few posters who use it and zero problems. Bitcoin is the future.
    Agreed.

Dr. Fager
    Update your status
    Dr. Fager's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7167

Today the Red Sox/Indians playoff series begins but Nitrogen has no series lines posted. I contacted them and was informed that they post what their odds provider relays to them. It has long been established that Pinnacle fulfills that role. I went on Pinnacle website and they have series lines for all participants. In Nitros defense they do have Tex/Tor and LA/Wash series lines up. I have stated in previous posts that in general I like Nitrogen but their limited menu options prevents them from being classified as a top tier book in my opinion.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

1 hr before major sports games ... NITRO may have the highest bet limit offshore

that worries Sammy a little

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Nitrogen deposit/withdraws are quick, but live betting is virtually non-existent. I'm probably in the minority when it comes to betting challenger tennis, but it seems not until QFs or longer in tournies do they offer anything other than just MLs on these matches.

Grading can be slow.. and their platform seems a bit glitchy at times, for instance, I'll sort by Tennis - Starting Soon, and the matches listed there differ from what appears when you select a specific tournament.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Best book out there imo if using strictly Bitcoin. Gtbets won't even let you cash out Bitcoin unless you deposit a certain amount with Bitcoin. I'm done with them after many years. It's Nitrogen, 5D, Bookmaker for me. And Cloudbet for live wagering.

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Interesting that Nitrogen is offering NFL and NHL odds that match Pinnacle now -- whereas they are still 4 cents wider in the NBA.

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

My suggestions for Nitrogen: Offer more betting options such as if-wins, open parlays, etc.

They also claim to be in Costa Rica...has SBR done an official visit to their office?

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993341

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDog View Post
    My suggestions for Nitrogen: Offer more betting options such as if-wins, open parlays, etc.

They also claim to be in Costa Rica...has SBR done an official visit to their office?
    Nitrogen is in Costa Rica. Nitrogen management met with SBR at SBR headquarters a year or so ago. We reported on it at the time in one of the newswires. Good suggestion on an official visit.

First 1234