mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

The genuises who voted for Obama....who are they voting for this time Bernie or Hill

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

the geniuses who voted for bush put us in war multiple times. its a sad day when we blame a president for zero wars, lower gas prices and slowly turning the economy in the right direction even if its only a little bit. But hey penetrate that lets tax the middle class, lets start another war, lets let college tuition become the next big bubble that will burst, lets make sure people dont have insurance. Yeah this is the way to go, cant wait

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    the geniuses who voted for bush put us in war multiple times. its a sad day when we blame a president for zero wars, lower gas prices and slowly turning the economy in the right direction even if its only a little bit. But hey penetrate that lets tax the middle class, lets start another war, lets let college tuition become the next big bubble that will burst, lets make sure people dont have insurance. Yeah this is the way to go, cant wait

Cant teach commonsense to those who refuse to look at the brighter side of life...

mikewlgm

Yea because thats what this thread is about.......go back the the bernie sanders thread and spread your message their buddy

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8440

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    amazingly naive

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Check gas prices, economy and unemployment... Yup.. Terrible decision asshole

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by mikewlgm View Post
    Yea because thats what this thread is about.......go back the the bernie sanders thread and spread your message their buddy
    Havent been spreading any message. Just said that Bernie is the first candidate that if elected could bring forward different ideas and not the status quo. Hes not going to win so please before you make the comment you make learn to read and then youll understand and be able to comment the right way

mikewlgm

Havent been spreading any message. Just said that Bernie is the first candidate that if elected could bring forward different ideas and not the status quo. Hes not going to win so please before you make the comment you make learn to read and then youll understand and be able to comment the right way
    goduke get off it.....no one cares what you have to say about bernie.....every comment is bernie worship....get over it already

mikewlgm

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10289

MikeWiggee
    Tweedle Dumb or Tweedle Dee

Repub or Dem

It's a pissing contest with you fellas.
    You haven't a clue who runs things.
    Who's the real commander-in chief?

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by mikewlgm View Post
    I am just here for my Obama money what a bunch of uneducated ass clowns. This is exactly how Obama has turned out. Next time you get paid and see that tax money amount that was deducted, just remember, it's going to these fukin worthless clowns and they have a vote.

thechaoz

Zero percent Trump wins (said it for 2 years) so unless the GOP comes up with someone else you're all doomed.

Blame Jesus when it happens

thechaoz

Great post

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I am just here for my Obama money what a bunch of uneducated ass clowns. This is exactly how Obama has turned out. Next time you get paid and see that tax money amount that was deducted, just remember, it's going to these fukin worthless clowns and they have a vote.
    ... ?

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    Unemployment is worse and gas prices have nothing to do with president has everything to do with other nations getting into the oil ring and fracking

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post

It's a pissing contest with you fellas.
    You haven't a clue who runs things.
    Who's the real commander-in chief?
    Your mom?

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Zero wars?

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    Zero wars?
    Yes zero wars started. He inherited one. But it doesnt matter im done commenting on these forms about politics because you can see no one actually wants to have a real intelligent back and forth. They just want to laugh, make snide comments or if they dont have anything useful to say just say that i worship someone when that clearly isnt the case. I dont know why i should of expected anything less from this forum

Dr.Gonzo

Yes zero wars started. He inherited one. But it doesnt matter im done commenting on these forms about politics because you can see no one actually wants to have a real intelligent back and forth. They just want to laugh, make snide comments or if they dont have anything useful to say just say that i worship someone when that clearly isnt the case. I dont know why i should of expected anything less from this forum
    Good, you're a moron, penetrate off.

jjgold

The majority of people that vote Dem are Jews and of course very uneducated Americans

Jews live off uneducated people

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Why do they have the microphone when they're both mic'd up? Seems staged to me, even when she's bending over laughing, far from the mic, her voice never gets lower. If they're willing to use a fake mic then why wouldn't they stage it too?

astro61200

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    The majority of people that vote Dem are Jews and of course very uneducated Americans

Jews live off uneducated people
    http://www.people-press.org/2015/04/...y-affiliation/

Education. Democrats lead by 22 points (57%-35%) in leaned party identification among adults with post-graduate degrees. The Democrats’ edge is narrower among those with college degrees or some post-graduate experience (49%-42%), and those with less education (47%-39%). Across all educational categories, women are more likely than men to affiliate with the Democratic Party or lean Democratic. The Democrats’ advantage is 35 points (64%-29%) among women with post-graduate degrees, but only eight points (50%-42%) among post-grad men.

Republicans have a large advantage over those who have some college education or less. When it comes to college graduates, the democrats lead in all categories. Your statement is very wrong.

Dr.Gonzo

A social science degree is basically toilet paper.

Republicans do fine with the only sciences that matter, the hard sciences.

astro61200

A social science degree is basically toilet paper.

Republicans do fine with the only sciences that matter, the hard sciences.
    Actually, Republicans really seem to struggle with science according to the numbers. (61% of religiously unaffliated consider themselves Democrats, compared to 25% for Republicans)

Not to mention it's 52-40 Dems for those who fall under "College graduate or more"

Personally, I don't associate with either party. I would have voted for Rand Paul over anyone. Trump is awful, and whoever wins out of the Democratic side is the lesser of two evils.

The Republicans take advantage of poorly educated idiots that vote against their interest, you have to look no further than Kentucky where they voted in a govenor who immediately took away a large majority of people's health care and left the idiots confused as to what happened (even though he said he was going to the entire time)

Obama has been decent, Bush was terrible.
    Last edited by astro61200; 02-29-16 at 09:57 AM.

Dr.Gonzo

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    Actually, Republicans really seem to struggle with science according to the numbers. (61% of religiously unaffliated consider themselves Democrats, compared to 25% for Republicans)

Not to mention it's 52-40 Dems for those who fall under "College graduate or more"
    Nice stat doctoring.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8440

education and intelligence don't necessarily equate

Dr.Gonzo

Personally, I don't associate with either party. I would have voted for Rand Paul over anyone. Trump is awful, and whoever wins out of the Democratic side is the lesser of two evils.

The Republicans take advantage of poorly educated idiots that vote against their interest, you have to look no further than Kentucky where they voted in a govenor who immediately took away a large majority of people's health care and left the idiots confused as to what happened (even though he said he was going to the entire time)

Obama has been decent, Bush was terrible.
    If you're white and you vote democrat you're voting against your interest.

Dr.Gonzo

Personally, I don't associate with either party. I would have voted for Rand Paul over anyone.

jjgold

If you're white and you vote democrat you're voting against your interest.

sums it up

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

"Now with Obama I wont have to worry about putting gas in my car" wtf? lol

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

We voting for Bernie baby

Dr.Gonzo

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    We voting for Bernie baby
    Blacks are going to cost Bernie whatever small chance he had.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11782

Bush and family was in the oil business. Don't tell me had nothing to do with 5.00 a gallon gas prices

12 Last