NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Anyone over 28 riding a motorcycle is a douche.

1000% fact
    you can't tell me riding a couple of gold wings around the country wouldn't be a good time. See the country and be in it for every mile! I can't wait until I have time..

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    JMob I ride a Yamaha 1300...Cruiser...more comfortable than the sport bike you're looking at...plus the insurance is astronomical on those versus the other types as well you'll find. Ask around first because that's a show stopper for the young riders that I talk to when they find out...Cruisers are more affordable on insurance and cost you'll find

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Hey bud yeah I ride,if your looking for a good startup Bike,you should look into getting a Buell Blast. First Road Bike I owned was a Blast.

When I first looked into Buell, I thought it was a cheap brand or a unknown brand. But I heard it's good for rookies like me. This is good intel.

Sanchez, I do want a cruiser. All the cruisers I am looking at are not affordable for the new rider's eye. I'm also looking at the insurance side of it as well.

Artizan
    Artizan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Take care of yourself because driving in big cities it is really dangerous.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

you will drive it 3-5 times and then it will be on craigslist for sale

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    When I first looked into Buell, I thought it was a cheap brand or a unknown brand. But I heard it's good for rookies like me. This is good intel.

Sanchez, I do want a cruiser. All the cruisers I am looking at are not affordable for the new rider's eye. I'm also looking at the insurance side of it as well.
    Yeah they are very easy to learn on,not hard to repair either. Ive seen clowns that don't know what the penetrate their doing going for the big Bikes and making an ass of themselves because theyd sooner show off then learn the ins and outs first.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    you will drive it 3-5 times and then it will be on craigslist for sale
    You mean ride,you don't drive a Motorcycle,you fool.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Jerkoffs have bikes unless your hardcore in a club or gang then that is their lifestyle bu they average Joe on a bike has no business even looking a one.

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19285

It is important to fit the bike to where - how - you are going to use it. Long rides - you need a touring bike - windshield attached to the frame for the wind. Around town - for street bikes - windshield to the fork. Around town - you can muscle the smaller bike a little - kills you riding a big one around town. Doesn't look like you need a passenger seat.

Do you have any friends that ride? What do they use? A lot of fun - riding with other people - going someplace.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Jerkoffs have bikes unless your hardcore in a club or gang then that is their lifestyle bu they average Joe on a bike has no business even looking a one.
    Keep your beak out of it JJ,stick to stuff you know shoveling horse shit an opening wide for the glory hole.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pavyracer

First 12