t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

#2 Kansas @ #19 Baylor: Jayhawks on upset alert

Kansas is red hot. They've won 7 in a row against some really good competition and have seized control of the Big 12 (just as they do every year).

Baylor is playing some good ball themselves as well. Coming off two good wins and seem to be rounding into form at the right time.

KU smoked Baylor in the first meeting this year. Tonight won't be so easy. Baylor has the length on their front line to give the Jayhawks trouble. Kansas won't simply be able to feed Ellis in the post for easy buckets tonight. They'll need to penetrate against the zone defense with their two point guards and kick it out to open shooters.

I like Baylor +2.5 here. I have a bit of trouble trusting them to make plays against the experienced Jayhawks and win if this game is tight down the stretch but they can certainly pull off the upset at home.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

So all in Kansas, got it

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    So all in Kansas, got it

t-wizzle

So all in Kansas, got it
    You are so bitter.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

A 2 point home dog is not an upset chief

Who taught you man?

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

A 2 point home dog is not an upset chief

Who taught you man?
    The #2 team in the country losing to the #19 team is an upset you fukking puppet.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    You are so bitter.
    No wizzle I am not sir, I just like money, I hunt your picks in the morning like a cheetah stalks a gazelle.

ATLIEN6
    ATLIEN6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 435

like a cheetah stalks a gazelle. You guys are funny.

t-wizzle

No wizzle I am not sir, I just like money, I hunt your picks in the morning like a cheetah stalks a gazelle.
    No you don't. Now you're just trying to be funny.

You're just sensitive I said your Tar Heels wouldn't win the championship this year. If you really faded like you claim, you'd unload on UNC futures based on that.

You contribute nothing to this thread. Same old boring tired ass drivel claiming to fade. You probably aren't capable of even discussing this game at an adult level. Typical SBR clown.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Wizzle, I am busting your balls. Lighten up a bit. You take things way to personal, you can dish it out to people but can't handle anyone saying anything.

jjgold

Easy winner here

Rankings mean nothing

It is all in the line

unde0087
    Did we win?

No you don't. Now you're just trying to be funny.

You're just sensitive I said your Tar Heels wouldn't win the championship this year. If you really faded like you claim, you'd unload on UNC futures based on that.

You contribute nothing to this thread. Same old boring tired ass drivel claiming to fade. You probably aren't capable of even discussing this game at an adult level. Typical SBR clown.
    This is what I was just saying, already butt hurt. I am on record as not being a futures guy ask flip.

Here is from Sunday after you said thunder would win and cover (aka. Cheetah stalking gazelle):

Played on: 02/21/2016 @ 12:45 PMNBA - [801] CLEVELAND +3½-115 -WINScore: CLEVELAND(115) - OKLAHOMA CITY(92)

t-wizzle

This is what I was just saying, already butt hurt. I am on record as not being a futures guy ask flip.

Here is from Sunday after you said thunder would win and cover (aka. Cheetah stalking gazelle):

Played on: 02/21/2016 @ 12:45 PMNBA - [801] CLEVELAND +3½-115 -WINScore: CLEVELAND(115) - OKLAHOMA CITY(92)
    How many times you going to harp on that game. Do you need a pat on the back? You've brought up that game in at least three separate threads now, maybe more. Must be the first game you've won in a while.

More importantly, it has absolutely nothing to do with this game.

Go elsewhere for your e-battles. You've been following me around ever since I said UNC wouldn't win the title. Get over it.

unde0087
    Did we win?

How many times you going to harp on that game. Do you need a pat on the back? You've brought up that game in at least three separate threads now, maybe more. Must be the first game you've won in a while.

More importantly, it has absolutely nothing to do with this game.

Go elsewhere for your e-battles. You've been following me around ever since I said UNC wouldn't win the title. Get over it.
    You think I give a fuk that you said something about UNC? your right I was devastated by those comments. I didn't leave my house for days and still can't eat. I cry myself to sleep most nights just hoping that you would appologize. I have sent JJ and the sbr staff numerous long PMs demanding your banning because of emotional distress. I even thought of taking legal action but when I got to my lawyers office he told me to quit being a pussy. It's been a tough month.

BELM0NT
    BELM0NT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Good call wizzle

jjgold

All over Kansas -2 overnights

unde0087
    Did we win?

Wizzle, here is my contrition to the game:

Baylor is a good team but Kansas owns them. They have won 6 straight games against Baylor home or away with Baylors last win coming in 2013. Baylor has lost to Texas, TT, and OU at home so I don't see why Kansas can't win as well. Baylor always chokes in big games. Only way they win this game is if Kansas shows up sloppy like they did early in the conference season. I doubt that happens as this is a pretty big game for Kansas as it would keep a 2 game lead and give them season sweeps over 2 of the 3 teams in 2nd. A win tonight pretty much ends the regular season championship race as the only team left to threaten Kansas would be WV, who would have to win out and have Kansas lose 2 of their last 3 games to just tie Kansas in the standings.
    Maybe revenge factor here but even then Baylor lost by damn near 30 the first game and I would say this Kansas team is better now then they were in early Feb.

BORG
    Update your status
    BORG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Last game w/ku Baylor had to go away from zone completely as this Kansas team can shoot.. And bring two great shooters off the bench..

Baylor is playing well and has a great front court, but I still like ku here by 9-12 points..

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by BORG View Post
    Last game w/ku Baylor had to go away from zone completely as this Kansas team can shoot.. And bring two great shooters off the bench..

Baylor is playing well and has a great front court, but I still like ku here by 9-12 points..
    Shooting at home and shooting on the road are two different animals.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

wizzle the rat is buried once again

hey wizzle forget gambling go ask for some more funny gifs instead, chump!

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Kansas -2 it is! And for laughs lets throw Ohio -2 against Blowing Green too!

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

KU has owned Baylor in the past, even with some good Baylor teams. For whatever reason, KU always matches up well against the Baylor zone. I do think it's Baylor or pass. Game probably comes down to if KU is hitting their perimeter shots. Baylor should continue to start Motley over Gathers if they want to win. KU does seem overdue for a loss and they still have a lot of flaws, mainly their bench.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

"upset alert" with 2.5 line lol

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    "upset alert" with 2.5 line lol
    Vegas odds wise it isn't, but if Baylor wins everyone will call it an upset, especially ESPN. In general, if you beat KU in your house it's an upset, regardless of the odds.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Vegas odds wise it isn't, but if Baylor wins everyone will call it an upset, especially ESPN. In general, if you beat KU in your house it's an upset, regardless of the odds.
    Deemer trying to troll. Kid has been beaten down over the years here so much that all he can do anymore is make the occasional snarky comment in a thread here or there.

jjgold

Kansas is not some powerhouse anymore

No team is in college hoops

t-wizzle

Kansas is not some powerhouse anymore

No team is in college hoops
    They've won the Big 12 eleven straight years and are ranked in the top 10 every year but yea they're not some powerhouse.

JJ you really are an idiot man.

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

This wouldn't be an upset, simple as that.

t-wizzle

Wrong. Stay on the sidelines kid.

jjgold

of course not even an upset

Some think Baylor should be favored

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

There's been some big upsets this season. This however would not be classified as one of them.

Carry on...

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

I like Kansas here wizzle. They can execute in the road at times and it just seems like Baylor matches up poorly against them.

t-wizzle

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    There's been some big upsets this season. This however would not be classified as one of them.

Carry on...
    It's always just a couple pea-sized brain guys here who get hung up on the wrong things. Now we have flipper getting into the size of the upset, since it can be measured apparently.

It's real simple folks. Kansas would be the number 1 overall seed in the tournament as it stands right now. Any time they lose the rest of the way will be an upset and newsworthy.

Now as for the game, I've given my thoughts. I'm challenging guys like flippy and deemer to give coherent thoughts on this matchup. Try not to get too hung up on one words fellas. Good luck.

jjgold

Wizzle your like 5-20 with isolated picks in players talk

your in no position right now

t-wizzle

Wizzle your like 5-20 with isolated picks in players talk

your in no position right now
    You say the same thing over and over. Get some new material or hand off the reins to someone else who can carry the torch for SBR.

123 Last