• Rousey

14 63.64%
  • Newton

8 36.36%
    Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Who's worse : Ronda Rousey vs Cam Newton

Ronda : Champ, has it all. Movies, fame, millions. Her handwraps for the fights have all the inspirational shit from her fans.
    She gets beat, she contemplates suicide.

Cam : Gloats every chance he gets.
    Lost SB, complete 180 from how he acted all season

I give it to Rousey as the worse person. Quite pathetic to say you thought about suicide, then back it up with saying "i looked up at my man and said I need to have his babies"

yuck.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Imo, Rousey takes the cake by far. Newton might come off as arrogant and a cry baby but isn't at the Rousey level.

Rousey put herself in a lose lose situation, she wrote checks with her mouth that she couldn't cover, when she started calling men fighters out and basically acting like no one could ever beat her. After she get beat down all that image is gone and now she has to play another card to be able to not only comeback but win back the public. So she comes up with this suicide story so everyone will feel sorry for her and forget all about the arrogant person she was before. I don't believe this story for one second, i don't care what anyone says. This is a fabricated story to get her back in the hearts and minds of fans and public as well as get her in every paper, magazine, and news station in the world. Pretty pathetic to use the suicide card for personal gain, that is exactly what she is doing, and it's a disgrace.
    Last edited by unde0087; 02-19-16 at 04:38 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cashmoneyholla

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Are people saying "ohh shes so brave for admitting this" or thinking it's a positive thing that she said?

She had to run this by someone that she was going to say this on Ellen. How could that person not understand that it wasn't a good thing to say.

Greg Oden coming out and saying "I thought about suicide" when he kept getting injured and missing years and years of NBA. I can sympathize and understand that. Dude grew up knowing he'd be in the NBA one day and his body failed him and lost it all.

Rousey lost a match, she could be back fighting 6 months later and be the champ again. But for some reason the champion lost her first match and thought of killing herself. Now I'll always remember and describe Rousey as pathetic.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Too many words already

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

...with that said, I still think, that Newton is a bigger pussy

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Rousey was simply outclassed in her fight with Holm...Newton lost, cause he didn't take that game seriously and eventually chocked like a fkng clown.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19587

Rousey's worse; Newton competes at the highest level and does well, Rousey is a product of hype and trash talk.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    Rousey's worse; Newton competes at the highest level and does well, Rousey is a product of hype and trash talk.
    lol are you serious? Ronda was at the TOP of her sport with a title to prove it. Cam Newton.... not so much.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

What they have in common is arrogance.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Rousey by far, agree with the OP

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Ronda ten times more annoying.
    Both need to learn how to lose though.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Peyton manning

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11860

At this point, I vote Rousey. I think she has bottomed out though. Give Cam a few years, he might overtake her.