wadesi
    wadesi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 842

CBS Sportsline Tracking

Hi Folks,
    I was introduced to this service through the fantasy fb world. I listened to a few podcasts from these guys and they claim alot of their picks are from computer calculated algorithms and they tout alot of decent stats for their picks. I decided to try the service for a month and have to say I'm very disappointing. It's only been a week but CBB performance has been pretty poor and the type of losses are scary. (losing high juice ML bets) Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm tracking these guys for the next few weeks. I doubt I will renew. If anyone wants access to the tracking spreadsheet let me know. So Far:

CBB (only 6 days of tracking "A" level only)($20/unit): 37-39 -$82.00
    NBA (only 2 days due to AllStar. A level only)($20/unit): 3-2 $16.00

Anyone else have any experience with these guys?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

you were a sucker guy

Nobody wins

Nobody sells winning info

wadesi
    wadesi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 842

Ya, I figured for $10 there wasn't much to lose. Another alarming thing is they don't post any history or performance info. Once the day is over the picks disappear. Another red flag that these guys are just scamming. Didn't think CBS would put their reputation behind it. I can't believe they have much to gain with this....

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Wad, you don't need a paid service, if you are uncertain what to play stop by PT every afternoon. Click on the nearest lock thread and fade it

Your welcome, GL

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

always remember if anyone had winning picks they would bet themselves $5,000 a game

1000% touts all losers its why they do not bet