Betpoints: 1726

Name:  145629576490231.jpeg
Views: 55
Size:  14.5 KB

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    You gave him zero chance from the start come on man....in the Trump is running for President thread:

And I totally disagree about the 2nd part

Rubio would be a safe and close loss to Clinton but as we've seen in the GOP race, Trump is the ultimate wildcard.....There is a chance he will wipe the floor with Hilary in debates and start gaining a ton of support with the middle class throughout.....the independents....and even Bernie Sanders type Democrats could shift towards Trump if he plays it right

I think Dems are scared of Trump vs any other candidate in the general election but they won't admit it publicly

Trump is the only one with a shot in the general election IMO
    D2bets buried. I couldn't agree more on your analysis of trump in the general. He's the only one that could go off and destroy her. I actually have envisioned him calling her a oyster on TV and it not affecting him at all. Cruz would lose general election almost guaranteed, Rubio would be a close race, trump the only one that there's chance won't even need to watch the results

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Great party last night at Ti.

Was standing front row in front of podium.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonae101 View Post
    D2bets buried. I couldn't agree more on your analysis of trump in the general. He's the only one that could go off and destroy her. I actually have envisioned him calling her a oyster on TV and it not affecting him at all. Cruz would lose general election almost guaranteed, Rubio would be a close race, trump the only one that there's chance won't even need to watch the results
    Trump will make her cry

Last edited by Scorpion; 02-24-16 at 12:22 PM.

First 123