Mr.Goodkat
    Mr.Goodkat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 161

Betus wtf

Hey All,

Long story short, I got a call last week from betus and they said they put $100 of freeplay 20x rollover in my account that has been inactive for 5+ years. I got the account up to 2800 over the weekend and tried to cash out. They told me that I could only cash out 500 and the rest would be deleted because it was not my money, what a crock. I asked if there is anyway to get the money that I won and he said if i put in another 2800 he would match my money with a combined 10x roll over. 56k rollover for a seemingly shady book seems a little drastic. I would like to add that I use straight books 99.9% of the time and have had no issues. The only reason I used betus this time was the free but lure. Also, i failed to do much research on this book beforehand and have found out that my story is common. Any thoughts appreciated but Im leaning towards walking away with the 500....
    Last edited by Mr.Goodkat; 02-15-16 at 10:51 AM.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Take the 500. You won't see a penny of the rest.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Bull
    If that's the case they should stop you from betting or provide a warning that anything bet, from that point forward can't be withdrawn.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Posted this reply in your first thread in the NFL sub forum

Their terms do cover this and they stick to their guns. As you've seen others have made the same complaint before and get nowhere.

Honestly, a free shot at $500 is a pretty good deal and I think they would do themselves more good than harm by making it really really obvious to people that there is a maximum cap as they could have a really happy player right now instead of this.

Anyway, do grab your 500 and don't bother arguing is my suggestion.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

Ya take the 500, this kind of thread happens about once a week with them

Mr.Goodkat

Thanks for your insight, I will take it but i'm definitely gonna be fuming for the next
    couple days......2300 down the pipe. This is worse then losing a bet, I was so happy all weekend being on a heater. The ONLY bright side is I didn't spend it yet.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

I would take the 5 and never look back.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: secretstash

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19593

Don't ever give BetUS a single penny of cash; they've been a scam book for at least the last ten years.

dimaggio8
    dimaggio8's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 907

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Goodkat View Post
    Hey All,

Long story short, I got a call last week from betus and they said they put $100 of freeplay 20x rollover in my account that has been inactive for 5+ years. I got the account up to 2800 over the weekend and tried to cash out. They told me that I could only cash out 500 and the rest would be deleted because it was not my money, what a crock. I asked if there is anyway to get the money that I won and he said if i put in another 2800 he would match my money with a combined 10x roll over. 56k rollover for a seemingly shady book seems a little drastic. I would like to add that I use straight books 99.9% of the time and have had no issues. The only reason I used betus this time was the free but lure. Also, i failed to do much research on this book beforehand and have found out that my story is common. Any thoughts appreciated but Im leaning towards walking away with the 500....
    I am sorry you had to deal with that. I agree with a few of the posters. Take the 500 and run.

seanrachel13
    seanrachel13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4920

I would be happy as shit with the 500! Your lucky the max payout is not 250 like most places!

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19285

Thanks for your insight, I will take it but i'm definitely gonna be fuming for the next
    couple days......2300 down the pipe. This is worse then losing a bet, I was so happy all weekend being on a heater. The ONLY bright side is I didn't spend it yet.
    I have played there - like 15 years - that money is good. If I had a deal like that - there is no doubt in my mind I would go after the whole thing and do the big rollover. What a jackpot you hit - It might take you a baseball season - but very do able. $500 is chicken change - get the $2800 - don't throw away the other $2300!

On 56k rollover you will also get some free play - $25 each 10K - you'll build up a free payout - move up the ladder on club status

seanrachel13
    seanrachel13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4920

Glad your not my financial advisor!!

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

take the 5 and put it down at BetOnline or 5Dimes.. what is the matter with you.. most books put caps on this shit.. like $250 or etc.

BuckyOne

Quote Originally Posted by seanrachel13 View Post
    Glad your not my financial advisor!!
    Naw - it's a very generous offer. I guess the 500 is already home - so - in a way risking 3300 to get the 2800.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Of course there's a cap on what you can win with a free play in this situation.

They're paying out $500 to an account that's been abandoned and collecting cobwebs for the last five years... without a single penny of your own money at risk. That sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

Surpassing the $500 mark, in most cases, is necessary just to meet the rollover requirement. That doesn't mean the cap is suddenly lifted just because you're giddy with excitement and overlooked the terms.

iceman02
    iceman02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2965

I have been using betus for 6 years no problem. Just dontbtake bonuses if your not gonna do the rollover. Pretty easy if you ask me.

Mr.Goodkat

Giddy with excitement lol. Easy sailor, this isn't my first rodeo I was just insinuating its a kick in the balls thats all. Yes, ill be the first to say its on me I did not read the fine print, live and learn. Thanks again for everyones advice. I will be taking the money once i send these clowns my info. They need my dl and cc info even though i haven't made a deposited, smh. I cant fathom giving these guys a dime under any circumstances.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Eddy, stop being so mean.
    Why don't they just auto cash you out at $500?
    I don't think it matters how long the accounts been dormant, they made the decision to give him cash to gamble with. He met the requirements.

If they don't wanna pay more than $500 shouldn't it be mentioned somewhere else than the fine print?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Eddy, stop being so mean.
    Why don't they just auto cash you out at $500?
    I don't think it matters how long the accounts been dormant, they made the decision to give him cash to gamble with. He met the requirements.

If they don't wanna pay more than $500 shouldn't it be mentioned somewhere else than the fine print?
    How do they 'auto cash him out' at 500 bucks if he hasn't met the rollover at that point?

It's a bonus offer Jay. There is not pages of fine print. I hope you don't take any bonuses without making sure you find the full terms and reading it first with your experience.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

lol sorry cant help but laugh bro if your story is exactly how you say it is, I had an account there about 10 years ago but once I saw their insane tennis lines it was time to move on, always knew they were shysters. Seriously though if someone offers you a $100 freeplay with 20x rollover guess its no mystery to see that they expect you not only to never make the rollover but just trying to stimulate their economy(book) once you lose that $100. In their mind its not even real money just created binary digits theyve given you, but you won, walah and now the adventure begins. Too much crap with bonuses Ive just steered clear of them you guys should do the same especially with crap books.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    How do they 'auto cash him out' at 500 bucks if he hasn't met the rollover at that point?

It's a bonus offer Jay. There is not pages of fine print. I hope you don't take any bonuses without making sure you find the full terms and reading it first with your experience.
    I rarely accept bonuses. In fact unless they're associated with SBR I don't use bonuses at all.

Towlers right there's always crap to deal with.q

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Don't play with scam books..bookeeper..5 dimes..heritage

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    lol sorry cant help but laugh bro if your story is exactly how you say it is, I had an account there about 10 years ago but once I saw their insane tennis lines it was time to move on, always knew they were shysters. Seriously though if someone offers you a $100 freeplay with 20x rollover guess its no mystery to see that they expect you not only to never make the rollover but just trying to stimulate their economy(book) once you lose that $100. In their mind its not even real money just created binary digits theyve given you, but you won, walah and now the adventure begins. Too much crap with bonuses Ive just steered clear of them you guys should do the same especially with crap books.
    I started out with betus before I found sbr and knew about the rating system. They would always rope me into the bonus shit with a rediculous rollover. I didn't know better back then but they send me shit like this now and I just ignore it. It's a C book, it's like going to a restaurant, you would probably bring your family to a place with an A or A+ rating from the health department over a place with a C or C- rating. And if not can't get upset when your pissing out your ass for the next two days after eating the C- food.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    I started out with betus before I found sbr and knew about the rating system. They would always rope me into the bonus shit with a rediculous rollover. I didn't know better back then but they send me shit like this now and I just ignore it. It's a C book, it's like going to a restaurant, you would probably bring your family to a place with an A or A+ rating from the health department over a place with a C or C- rating. And if not can't get upset when your pissing out your ass for the next two days after eating the C- food.
    An by sbr standards if a book has a C rating it more than likely is a D- to F- book in reality.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

BETUS ok ..do not take bonuses though

BuckyOne

If they were decent enough to pay you the $500 - seems only right you give them a little action coming back. I mean you risked "nothing" just your time. If you ask me - you need more books with offers like that - that doesn't happen very often.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    If they were decent enough to pay you the $500 - seems only right you give them a little action coming back. I mean you risked "nothing" just your time. If you ask me - you need more books with offers like that - that doesn't happen very often.
    That was funny.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I rather play at BETUS than any of these new books that Have only been around a couple years

screalestate
    screalestate's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dude, that just happened to me as well, more than $2800.
    That's crazy. Scams, how can one trust them if deposit the $2800 in order to get the earned money matched and do the 10x rollover.
    Then if the account won over $60k, do you have confidence you can cash out? I don't.

Hey All,

BuckyOne

Quote Originally Posted by screalestate View Post
    Dude, that just happened to me as well, more than $2800.
    That's crazy. Scams, how can one trust them if deposit the $2800 in order to get the earned money matched and do the 10x rollover.
    Then if the account won over $60k, do you have confidence you can cash out? I don't.
    I wouldn't trust www.ThePope.com with 60K. How is this going to run to 60K? On 2800 + 2800 x what - 20x rollover? 112k rollover - that can be controlled - you would have to be hotter than a 3 peckered billy goat to hit 60K. Everybody just knows how to play "killer" style - there has to be some time to back off and spread the winners around. Why try to butcher somebody?

They have paid me 30 x in 15 years - why don't you trust them - what have they done?

BuckyOne

I think it is important to learn how much you can win at a place without them bitching. I don't let it run to 10k - maybe somebody else does - if you do that at a book and they whine if you rock them for a 10 k wire - don't do that there again - don't let it run that high.

There was the old story about BW rocking Big NASA for a 100k - they told him to shove it and never paid him. Well, that exaggerate's the point - but, I think players can try to pound too much salt up some books that can't handle it?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

He has one post bucky.
    I'll give you give you 3 guesses who he he might be.
    You're 1st two don't count.

BuckyOne

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    He has one post bucky.
    I'll give you give you 3 guesses who he he might be.
    You're 1st two don't count.
    LOL - I know - but I wanted to say what I had to say. There is some interesting history with Big NASA and Little NASA. There was a day when BetonSports and Greg Champion were monsters in the industry. But, look at Betus - they survived - must have done some things right? In an unregulated market like this - very difficult to analyze how deep somebody's pockets are. All I can go by is what it is like at payout time.

It's not going to happen to me because I read the rules but if I was in a situation like that with 2800 wins 2800 with this company I eat that offer up and spit it out and say thank you very much.