d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    wow you really are stupid and pathetic. Really just pathetic..

anyone want to take a guess where he got that asinine definition from before I expose it?

lol and you said you were a public speaker, just terrible.
    Do you disagree that Trump was wrong or do you just want to bicker over which definition of racism to use.

Call it prejudice then. Who fukkin cares.

You won't back up Trump's actual claims with facts, because you know he was wrong.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

No, trump was not wrong. His FULL statement was 100% correct.

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    You misread what I wrote.

I am saying that is exactly what Trump did. He assumed these things about Mexicans without facts to back it up. Whether you want to call that racism or prejudice or whatever. It's singling out a group of people for criticism without sufficient justification.
    lol aww after I exposed your hilariously pathetic definition from URBAN DICTIONARY I was going to educate you on the word you were looking for. See you're not that stupid, you're really, really bias. You know you're wrong but your brain just through a few hoops and you keep going.
    Last edited by brooks85; 02-11-16 at 09:17 PM.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Are you actually crying tears at the moment?
    I cried tears for Uncle Tony, he was a good boy who dindu nuffin wrong.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

lol aww after I exposed your hilariously pathetic definition from URBAN DICTIONARY I was going to educate you on the word you were looking for. See you're not that stupid, you're really, really bias. You know you're wrong but your brain just through a few hoops and you keep going.
    I was right. You can't defend what Trump said with facts.

brooks85

I was right. You can't defend what Trump said with facts.
    if by facts you mean the kind of bullshit you pull then of course I can't. I actually know the definitions of words unlike you. I could try but just wouldn't be good at it like you are. I wouldn't have even dared to post a definition from urban dictionary lol bravo

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

You misread what I wrote.

I am saying that is exactly what Trump did. He assumed these things about Mexicans without facts to back it up. Whether you want to call that racism or prejudice or whatever. It's singling out a group of people for criticism without sufficient justification.
    are there or are there not criminals coming illegally into the USA from Mexico? Simple question that can be answered with a yes or no.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    I cried tears for Uncle Tony, he was a good boy who dindu nuffin wrong.

Makes sense

Guy would've excelled in the states but pushing religion here wont end so well....

Gonzo please dont tell me your one of those religious fruitcakes also??

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    are there or are there not criminals coming illegally into the USA from Mexico? Simple question that can be answered with a yes or no.
    Because racism doesn't exist unless its directly said right??

Thanks for clearing that up dumbarse

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

if by facts you mean the kind of bullshit you pull then of course I can't. I actually know the definitions of words unlike you. I could try but just wouldn't be good at it like you are. I wouldn't have even dared to post a definition from urban dictionary lol bravo
    The Urban Dictionary in many cases relates the modern usage of words. In fact, it has been cited many times in legal filings. But that's besides the point.

Whether you want to label Trump as racist or prejudiced, I don't care. Either way, he's a peddler of bullshit aimed at riling up one group of people against another. Label it what you will. Probably we need a new word for the special brand of bullshit that Trump peddles.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm not going to play your game of moving the goalpost. What Trump said is not backed by facts. Period and end of story.

DwightShrute

Because racism doesn't exist unless its directly said right??
    I am sure it does. Or at least I assume it does. Still doesn't prove that Trump is racist and definitely doesn't prove he said anything racist.

brooks85

The Urban Dictionary in many cases relates the modern usage of words. In fact, it has been cited many times in legal filings. But that's besides the point.

Whether you want to label Trump as racist or prejudiced, I don't care. Either way, he's a peddler of bullshit aimed at riling up one group of people against another. Label it what you will. Probably we need a new word for the special brand of bullshit that Trump peddles.
    In a legal case... for a word that didn't exist

boy you are pathetic aren't ya?

ACoochy

I am sure it does. Or at least I assume it does. Still doesn't prove that Trump is racist and definitely doesn't prove he said anything racist.
    Your a very dangerous person Shruter

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

In a legal case... for a word that didn't exist

boy you are pathetic aren't ya?
    And still never addressed Trump's lies. That's OK. I won't force you to do the impossible.

Dr.Gonzo

Makes sense

Guy would've excelled in the states but pushing religion here wont end so well....

Gonzo please dont tell me your one of those religious fruitcakes also??
    No, I am a cultural Christian, but that is as far as it goes.

Abbott was a party loyalist who was white anted by the left wing fraction, he was naive and didn't see it coming, should have recognized the threat and destroyed them whilst he had the chance. He would never have lost against an unelectable toad like Shorten.

I've been forthcoming but you've dogged the question, how many Kevin07 hats do you have in your closet?

brooks85

And still never addressed Trump's lies. That's OK. I won't force you to do the impossible.
    yeah, I was busy focused on yours you lying dirtball lol. Funny how you just move on like nothing happened but I'm used to it.

ACoochy

No, I am a cultural Christian, but that is as far as it goes.

Abbott was a party loyalist who was white anted by the left wing fraction, he was naive and didn't see it coming, should have recognized the threat and destroyed them whilst he had the chance. He would never have lost against an unelectable toad like Shorten.

I've been forthcoming but you've dogged the question, how many Kevin07 hats do you have in your closet?
    Christian. Makes sense now...

DwightShrute

I'm not going to play your game of moving the goalpost. What Trump said is not backed by facts. Period and end of story.
    only one playing a game is you. You should just admit you were wrong, Trump said nothing that is racist because you can't call someone racist based solely on assumptions. Nevermind that Trump employs thousands of latinos or that in his first 69-years on this planet no one can find one racist thing he's ever said and now that he is running for president, he suddenly is a racist.

That's all the time I am gonna waste on this nonsense.

Dr.Gonzo

Cultural Christian, you obviously can't read properly.

Even captain atheism, Richard Dawkins, has cultural Christian leanings.

Dr.Gonzo

That attitude makes you a pretty big hypocrite considering your avatar.

ACoochy

That attitude makes you a pretty big hypocrite considering your avatar.
    Not really when you consider the religious underpinnings of where he's from...

Here is different so what's your excuse?

Dr.Gonzo

Not really when you consider the religious underpinnings of where he's from...

Here is different so what's your excuse?
    So your assertion is as follows; when faced with the oppression of communism, Christianity is a rational counter position. OK, I can agree.

I repeat, I am a cultural christian, you don't appear to know what that is.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    A. Christianity is ruining America.

B. Donald Trump is Christian.

Donald Trump is ruining America.
    Why you hating on Christianity? Not alot of hate pouring out of Christians like we see in the Muslim faith these days..

Time for you to get saved sinner so you can be a winner...

Dr.Gonzo

My excuse is the crusades were great and totally justified.

Dr.Gonzo

ACoochy

So your assertion is as follows; when faced with the oppression of communism, Christianity is a rational counter position. OK, I can agree.

I repeat, I am a cultural christian, you don't appear to know what that is.
    Did i say that?

So your basically like the a agnosticist athiest but the opposite then?

You still lean towards some of the Evanz in this place though i notice so im doubting the validity of the separation already...

Gonzo were you born in China or part of Asia?

Dr.Gonzo

Did i say that?

So your basically like the a agnosticist athiest but the opposite then?

You still lean towards some of the Evanz in this place though i notice so im doubting the validity of the separation already...

Gonzo were you born in China or part of Asia?
    You implied it, you might want to dance around this issue because it's going to catch you out but I don't care.

It's quite simple, when a so called "atheist/anti-theist" movement starts shilling for islam and attempts to purge those who mock all theism, such as those who participated in the Everybody Draw mohammed Day, what are they but a bunch of cultural marxist scum? They must be opposed.

No, I was not born in Asia.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15072

Anyone who doesn't take the same position as brooks is a "sheep" apparently.

It's like the poor kid in school making fun of the upper and middle class kids for being poor. Nobody ever bothered to tell him.

Sheep cannot think objectively. They all think the same way, which makes them easy to control and herd wherever you want to herd them. Same with brooks. We all know brooks' position before the question even comes up. All you have to do is ask yourself "What would Yosemite Sam think about this situation?", and you're already one step ahead of him.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Anyone who doesn't take the same position as brooks is a "sheep" apparently.

It's like the poor kid in school making fun of the upper and middle class kids for being poor. Nobody ever bothered to tell him.

Sheep cannot think objectively. They all think the same way, which makes them easy to control and herd wherever you want to herd them. Same with brooks. We all know brooks' position before the question even comes up. All you have to do is ask yourself "What would Yosemite Sam think about this situation?", and you're already one step ahead of him.
    well when you can prove me wrong step up to the plate big boy cause I just exposed you. You have no examples so stop saying stupid shit or keep looking stupid as I requote it. Truly up to you. I'll forewarn you though, if you don't get smart it will be a rough ride just like for khicks, rkelly, scumbag, thor, kraken, muldoon, acoochy, trytrytry, d2bets and the rest. There is a reason you clowns can't say anything of substance yet I can call you a sheep and it actually makes sense because I prove what I say. Don't get mad at me because I use facts and logic, look in a mirror sheepy and understand how you just got exposed.
    Last edited by brooks85; 02-12-16 at 07:38 AM.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

More of "my truths"? Get in line with the rest of the Trump supporters. Baah

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    More of "my truths"? Get in line with the rest of the Trump supporters. Baah
    lol poor rkelly, latching onto what I used to make fun of you. That is all you have left. The problem is no one can logically believe you because post history doesn't lie.

DwightShrute

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/12669458_10156634370925725_2908287579133 222697_n.jpg?oh=6e1f19516a2e65c4843820f8 63a333b8&oe=57316B9F[/IMG]

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Trump has zero belief in global warming and I am against a wall being built.

Not liking anybody!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Although he won't be able to do anything trump is a nazi. He is a racist ignorant prick. He would throw every colored person in a camp If he could.

The fact he is even in this thing tells you how bad things are in the usa.

First 123456 Last