brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Did any of her emails get hacked? If they did, did anyone use that info to hurt the US? Why are only Hillary's emails getting screwtinized? Two other people under Bush had private email servers and deleted theirs. If you say it's because she's running for Pres and all gloves are off, Powell ran for Pres and not a word about emails. You can't be that dumb to not know this is all political underhandedness. Yet again the Repubs are bashing and discrediting instead of running on their records which is non existent. It's time to wake up and smell the coffee brooksy.

oh so you missed the last hearing obviously, the extra emails released since then except the redacted ones for security issues and the updates out of the FBI?

that makes sense because what you said is really, really stupid considering the FACTS. You know those things that are ALWAYS the opposite of your "my truths?" Can we just use the FACTS for once rkelly? lol christ you are truly a pathetic human being and I mean that sincerely rkelly. That is why I got a good laugh when you said you were an "honest person" haha, can't even say it without laughing considering your post history. Lying sack of sheep shit lol
    Last edited by brooks85; 02-23-16 at 02:37 PM.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

So, you don't think Powell's and Rice's didn't have security issues? Christ, we were at/ going to war!
    Do you really think the FBI is unbiased? They are in on the plan to get rid of Hillary.

You don't see the double standard? I'm the stupid one? I'm sure you do, you're just being a sphincter
    and a wool animal.

brooks85

So, you don't think Powell's and Rice's didn't have security issues? Christ, we were at/ going to war!
    Do you really think the FBI is unbiased? They are in on the plan to get rid of Hillary.

You don't see the double standard? I'm the stupid one? I'm sure you do, you're just being a sphincter
    and a wool animal.
    lol as I said, you're a pathetic human being rkelly. Truly thankful I'm nothing like you nor will my kin.

jordanft19
    Ottawa, ON Canada
    jordanft19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

//
    Last edited by jordanft19; 02-24-16 at 01:40 AM. Reason: accidental posting

brooks85

and a wool animal.
    still laughing at this embarrassingly pathetic post. Can't call you a sheep in a derogatory sense because you've already admitted to being one!! lol

rkelly110

Rebuttal or are you just gonna troll?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Clinton could have trouble if the steam rolling trump keeps getting bigger

brooks85

Rebuttal or are you just gonna troll?
    I already did when I asked if you wanted to use the FACTS for once and you clearly decided no. You are pathetic rkelly.

rkelly110

So it's not fact that Colin Powell and Rice used a private email service then deleted those emails when they were done? It's not fact that we were going to war/ in a war when those two were sec of states and had private email servers?

Face it, you have an agenda just like your boys sheepy.

Hey, I don't like Hillary any better than you, but let the people decide instead of doing backhanded double standard shit.

brooks85

So it's not fact that Colin Powell and Rice used a private email service then deleted those emails when they were done? It's not fact that we were going to war/ in a war when those two were sec of states and had private email servers?

Face it, you have an agenda just like your boys sheepy.

Hey, I don't like Hillary any better than you, but let the people decide instead of doing backhanded double standard shit.
    lol another logical fallacy by rkelly.

Again you are truly pathetic the way you try to stand up for hillary. Also a liar. You say you don't like her but just other day you used some hilariously BAD logic to say since repubs are after her for benghazi then by default you should be for her. Again, rkelly you are truly one of the most pathetic people I have encountered. Best part is considering your last homework assignment because you are a hypocrite. Everything about you.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol another logical fallacy by rkelly.

Again you are truly pathetic the way you try to stand up for hillary. Also a liar. You say you don't like her but just other day you used some hilariously BAD logic to say since repubs are after her for benghazi then by default you should be for her. Again, rkelly you are truly one of the most pathetic people I have encountered. Best part is considering your last homework assignment because you are a hypocrite. Everything about you.
    Ok, let's put this in an example that you might understand.

Both you and your boss are on here posting while working. Your boss brings you in his office and says you're fired for
    not doing your work, but his boss didn't fire him for doing the same thing. How would you feel about that?

I know being fair is not in the Repub play book as I've personally seen the backstabbing in real life. Doesn't matter
    who you guys throw under the bus to get ahead. You guys have the balls to call out Hillarys trustworthiness?
    Give me a fukking break!

brooks85

Ok, let's put this in an example that you might understand.

Both you and your boss are on here posting while working. Your boss brings you in his office and says you're fired for
    not doing your work, but his boss didn't fire him for doing the same thing. How would you feel about that?

I know being fair is not in the Repub play book as I've personally seen the backstabbing in real life. Doesn't matter
    who you guys throw under the bus to get ahead. You guys have the balls to call out Hillarys trustworthiness?
    Give me a fukking break!
    lol none of this has to do with you being a liar, a hypocrite and pathetic human being. All the post above does is further establish what you are and you can not deny any of it.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18851

brooks85

clintons are trash. Excellent con artist though. They make trump look like an amateur.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18851

clintons are trash. Excellent con artist though. They make trump look like an amateur.
    One of the few times we agree.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post

that is why I've said since day 1 the theory that trump is in cohorts with clintons is a real possibility. These are the clintons we're talking about, there is no lengths they will not go as they have proven.

The good thing is the game theory here shows you basically have a freeplay and you get to pick from +10000, -10000, -10000 and -10000 odds accordingly so it obvious where to place your free bet.

-10000; If cruz or rubio win it is just status quo. Our problem will be exacerbated.

+10000; If Trump wins then this country just might have a chance at a future because he is the ONLY candidate you can logically hope is going to do what needs to be done to fix this country. Trump isn't +10000 to win, the point is the payout will actually be substantial for you as opposed to the other choices.

-10000; If Trump wins and he is in cohorts with clintons then it is just status quo. Our problem will be exacerbated.

-10000; If hillary wins it is just status quo. Our problem will be exacerbated.

again, you have a freeplay(vote). Don't be a fool and make the sucker bet.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Hillary getting ready to speak in Harlem tonight.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

Can you imagine giving her sweet sweaty asshole a nice slow rimjob after she had Mexican for lunch and gave a stirring speech in the hot summer weather? MMMMMM

Coach back me up here man

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Hillary getting ready to speak in Harlem tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Can you imagine giving her sweet sweaty asshole a nice slow rimjob after she had Mexican for lunch and gave a stirring speech in the hot summer weather? MMMMMM

Coach back me up here man
    Couple of sick puppies up in here.

LeahMichele
    fuk offshores. Play local.
    LeahMichele's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

I think she wins easily if the republicans pull BS at the convention. If that happens, the republican party just cut its own throat. But if the republican party would get the fuk out of the way and go with the candidate that their voters have chosen, Clinton is in real trouble. 35% of Sanders voters say they wont support her. Sanders voters may just stay home, but they are voting anti-establishment so they are natural crossover voters for Trump. Either way, its a big advantage for him. Trump has inspired millions of dems to switch party affiliation. Not counting the Superdelegate scam, Trump has a larger delegate lead than Clinton has. That is something the media sure wont mention. Sanders came out of nowhere, most had never heard of him a year ago, yet he is giving her a hell of a battle in actual voting. She is no where near the untouchable candidate that some think.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

lol none of this has to do with you being a liar, a hypocrite and pathetic human being. All the post above does is further establish what you are and you can not deny any of it.

before I retire let me say one comment about kelly, and know this we have not nor do we agree on a ton of issues. I have been reading kellys responses for many years and I have not once caught him in a lie, found a lie or suspected a lie. I would wager that almost every other poster will say the same.

but you brooks, you and your twin speak buddy, I can't say the same for you two. First your younger twin dwightie is and I have typed this dozens of times, he is the most dishonest person I have ever encountered in my entire life. you and your bs comments about winning arguments with every soul on this forum transcends BS. it creeps into lying, so you too my silly friend are basically dishonest. but besides being dishonest you two might be the very dumbest I have ever met. now a while back a rifle something was not real sharp but you two I think you two win the prize.

calling kelly a liar and pathetic only reinforces my comments about you, he is quite honorable even though we disagree often.

brooks85

^lets see here,

around 200 words of bs... check

dante running away... check

yep, clock is still working

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    before I retire let me say one comment about kelly, and know this we have not nor do we agree on a ton of issues. I have been reading kellys responses for many years and I have not once caught him in a lie, found a lie or suspected a lie. I would wager that almost every other poster will say the same.

but you brooks, you and your twin speak buddy, I can't say the same for you two. First your younger twin dwightie is and I have typed this dozens of times, he is the most dishonest person I have ever encountered in my entire life. you and your bs comments about winning arguments with every soul on this forum transcends BS. it creeps into lying, so you too my silly friend are basically dishonest. but besides being dishonest you two might be the very dumbest I have ever met. now a while back a rifle something was not real sharp but you two I think you two win the prize.

calling kelly a liar and pathetic only reinforces my comments about you, he is quite honorable even though we disagree often.
    Thanks for the kind words.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 362

Quote Originally Posted by pilebuck13 View Post
    Elections rigged countries been hijacked by major banks fed reserve should be done America is getting beat up we need a game changer question is will it happen no way to much money at hand...America is at breaking point close to the edge revolution is the only solution
    That is right. Revolt.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Biggest rigging was the 2008 elections with Obama winning.
    No candidate has ever received more than $4 billion dollars, he received $8 billion

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Country in trouble with Dems

another housing crash coming

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

They've been talking about another housing crash forever coach.

The time to buy is now before all the shit hits the proverbial fan.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

It's going to be such a landslide win for Clinton the GOP will never recover again. It could potentially lead to the splitting of the party in smaller parties. Donald Trump will be known as the guy who put the final nail in the coffin of GOP.

First 123456 ... Last