Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Christie: Rubio Puts That Little Smile On His Face And....

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

I smell a trump christie alliance

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Another sore loser. Let this be a lesson boys. Never be cocky and attack without provocation.

Trump was all cocky and lost Iowa. Christie was all cocky attacking Rubio and still wound up in single digits.
    Cam Newton was all cocky before the super bowl and we all know how that turned out.

Be humble, my friends.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8464

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Another sore loser. Let this be a lesson boys. Never be cocky and attack without provocation.

Trump was all cocky and lost Iowa. Christie was all cocky attacking Rubio and still wound up in single digits.
    Cam Newton was all cocky before the super bowl and we all know how that turned out.

Be humble, my friends.
    Muhammad Ali, Mike Tyson, Joe Namath and countless others would disagree.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Christie....fawk him he quit

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

christie a victim of modern times.... william howard taft might have pulled off the "fatman wins the presidency" trick way back in the day, before t.v. and now social media, as most voters never even saw a photo of him in their lives before voting for him....

today, no way a pig like christie wins the presidency, for if he can't even take care of himself, how the fuk can he take care of the country.....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8464

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    christie a victim of modern times.... william howard taft might have pulled off the "fatman wins the presidency" trick way back in the day, before t.v. and now social media, as most voters never even saw a photo of him in their lives before voting for him....

today, no way a pig like christie wins the presidency, for if he can't even take care of himself, how the fuk can he take care of the country.....
    While it's true people still judge people by their appearance, they are slowly disappearing but will never be totally gone. Some people still can't get over the fact that a black man was elected president either. I could care less if someone is fat, skinny, man, woman , black or white.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

I would care if some fatass like christie was telling people to "smoke it while you got it."

Weed can stop cancer spreading, heals bones faster and no related deaths.

Obesity is the number 1 killer in America. The sole reason we have healthcare issues is not because of the government it is because of the crap people shove in their mouths. The FDA lied to them but no one is making them eat red meat 3+ times a week still(bad for you.) The food pyramid has changed, no more excuses.

Too each his own but Christie put himself out there so he should be judge on his appearance first and foremost. I'd love to run into that pos in public, he usually seems up for a debate.
    Last edited by brooks85; 02-10-16 at 05:05 PM.

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Christie pulled a Kamikaze attack on Rubio. Took him down while he was also going down in flames. You get the feeling that Christie knew he had no chance, his only goal last Saturday night was to make sure Rubio didn't get the nomination. Looks like the kamikaze attack may have worked.