FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Winners circle: Marquette +2 vs providence

I put this in my tracking thread already last night.

Providence is 0-9 all time at Marquette. I don't see how providence stops Ellenson/fischer down low and I've been impressed with the play of the freshman haanif cheatham. Marquette just took Xavier to the wire at Xavier. Providence currently riding a 2 game losing streak and Marquette always has their number at home.

A lot of square bettors will hop on providence I assume, I already see a few here at sbr who already have. I absolutely love Marquette As a dog at home to this providence team.

5 units--feel free to fade or follow. Your choice

bol

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

What's your unit size kiddo?

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

twizzler this kid has a lot going wrong in his life. do not push him over the edge. kids these days need babied

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

100$ a unit. Wizzle, welcome to my ignore list pal. You bring absolutely nothing to the table for me to even respond to anymore.

Guy asking me how much I bet when he hasn't posted a single ticket, can't even add up his own wagers correctly and is voted most unintelligent/biggest loser on forum by all his peers.

Quit wasting my time , see ya

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Same 2 losers in my thread with the same loser statements day in and day out. Welcome to my ignore list as well Rudy. Bring something to the table to offer besides Marist moneyline.

goodbye

RudyRuetigger

i told you you had to baby them, see twizzler?

twizzler apologize before he cries please

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2474

On this as well, BOL Flip

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Anyone who's interested/has any input on this game check in. Otherwise all nonsense will be ignored, I don't have time for it today.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by adila1401 View Post
    On this as well, BOL Flip
    good luck adila!

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    i told you you had to baby them, see twizzler?

twizzler apologize before he cries please
    I'm sorry flipper. Didn't realize you were this sensitive.

Btw Flips I've posted plenty of screenshots of my plays here.

RudyRuetigger

we just saved a life

good work here

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    100$ a unit. Wizzle, welcome to my ignore list pal. You bring absolutely nothing to the table for me to even respond to anymore.

Guy asking me how much I bet when he hasn't posted a single ticket, can't even add up his own wagers correctly and is voted most unintelligent/biggest loser on forum by all his peers.

Quit wasting my time , see ya
    Spot on!

What else do you expect from a fraud who's lying about his fkng online gambling record

Wizzle got bitch slapped last night and now he's gonna desperately try to be more vocal in PT to try to save his face.

This is a typical tactic of a lowlife clown that he is.

Best of luck with your play!

PS: It's probably a good thing that you've blocked his sorry ass -- He now won't have a reason to SNITCH on you

RudyRuetigger

i would hate to see rocket more vocal in pt, he might never sleep

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

i would hate to see rocket more vocal in pt, he might never sleep
    money never sleeps pickled brain

but you wouldn't know it, since you can't even produce a single ticket from your last night's scalping fairy tail story

get to back to what you know how to do best

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10260

we just saved a life
    ohh iam all about savin a life , hell i saved a life and a marriage last night . and may do it again tonight if she comes over again

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    ohh iam all about savin a life , hell i saved a life and a marriage last night . and may do it again tonight if she comes over again
    you are doing gods work

good job sir

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 672

This game will be interesting, Marquette should have the inside advantage but also has been turning the ball over too much which plays into the Friars hands. With the way this conference has been this year nothing would be a suprise but the Friars 0-9 at Marquette something tells me that ends tonight. Good luck tonight flip, I will be pulling for you outside the ropes

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    This game will be interesting, Marquette should have the inside advantage but also has been turning the ball over too much which plays into the Friars hands. With the way this conference has been this year nothing would be a suprise but the Friars 0-9 at Marquette something tells me that ends tonight. Good luck tonight flip, I will be pulling for you outside the ropes
    yes turnovers and defending the perimeter is what Marquette will have to limit tonight. They should feast inside, I see them grinding out a close win. Last posession type battle imo

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2258

the 0-9 is basically a useless stat. Before last year marquette was always better then providence and without dunn providence wouldnt even be a team people talked about. That being said i dont think taking providence is square at all. They need this win bad, they are a better team statistically than marquette by alot and theres no one on marquette that can stop dunn. I think youre on the wrong side tonight

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    the 0-9 is basically a useless stat. Before last year marquette was always better then providence and without dunn providence wouldnt even be a team people talked about. That being said i dont think taking providence is square at all. They need this win bad, they are a better team statistically than marquette by alot and theres no one on marquette that can stop dunn. I think youre on the wrong side tonight
    dunn played for providence last year as well. Tell Kansas that they should win at West Virginia every year because they're the better team.

goduke

dunn played for providence last year as well. Tell Kansas that they should win at West Virginia every year because they're the better team.
    And marquette was dogshit last year. Also your comparison of playing at west virginia is insanity. Those are two much different home venues and marquette isnt even close to the skill level west virginia is.

goduke

Youre banking on a team with zero big wins at home this year against a team that is desperate for a win, nationally ranked, 3rd best pg in college basketball, and who slept through the first matchup so they will be ready for this one. I think theres way too much against marquette in this situation to consider this a good bet especially only getting 2 points.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Sounds square, everyone and their mother has the same mindset you do but the line has gone my way. Providence probably the most over rated team in the nation. They always melt in February every year, same old shit.

Peovidence -1.5 now, glad I locked in last night.

Birdman557
    Birdman557's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

I agree that 0-9 record is useless, just checked all those(home) games and every single time Marq was a FAV, starting from -1.5 to up to -10, this is a completely different situation. Also, Prov has got very good numbers with revenge, good luck.

goduke

Sounds square, everyone and their mother has the same mindset you do but the line has gone my way. Providence probably the most over rated team in the nation. They always melt in February every year, same old shit.

Peovidence -1.5 now, glad I locked in last night.
    a .5 movement doesnt mean anything in college. Also if you make your bets and think youre on the right side just because the line moves your way that is not a good way to do things. Most line movement betting is archaic and is something books know about and adjust one way or another sometimes even if sharp money isnt going that way. Last night Purdue moved 2.5-3 points. Had you followed that movement you lose. Millions of examples of this on a daily basis for and against. No edge

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

a .5 movement doesnt mean anything in college. Also if you make your bets and think youre on the right side just because the line moves your way that is not a good way to do things. Most line movement betting is archaic and is something books know about and adjust one way or another sometimes even if sharp money isnt going that way. Last night Purdue moved 2.5-3 points. Had you followed that movement you lose. Millions of examples of this on a daily basis for and against. No edge
    someone made a remark asking why I locked in last night because there game would inflate to 3 or -3.5 for providence. It didn't, more bets going providence a way but a half point move towards Marquette is not a good sign for your providence bet regardless.

its obvious you have your mind up and are on providence and that's fine. I'm very confident they lose this game.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by Birdman557 View Post
    I agree that 0-9 record is useless, just checked all those(home) games and every single time Marq was a FAV, starting from -1.5 to up to -10, this is a completely different situation. Also, Prov has got very good numbers with revenge, good luck.
    okay it's useless, if you and another random in here say it's useless then it's useless! They won 9 in a row at home vs a team, but Fuk it it's useless.

Makes sense, can't argue with that

Birdman557
    Birdman557's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

okay it's useless, if you and another random in here say it's useless then it's useless! They won 9 in a row at home vs a team, but Fuk it it's useless.

Makes sense, can't argue with that
    You don't understand a diff. when/if the team is favored or a dog??? Ok carry on.

goduke

someone made a remark asking why I locked in last night because there game would inflate to 3 or -3.5 for providence. It didn't, more bets going providence a way but a half point move towards Marquette is not a good sign for your providence bet regardless.

its obvious you have your mind up and are on providence and that's fine. I'm very confident they lose this game.
    I dont have a providence bet. The game has no edge, I'm merely saying that your confidence level on this game is too high and i disagree with that. I think there are much better games to bet tonight. The person who thought the line would move up wasnt looking at the schedule for today. Theres three other college games, 2 that are set up linewise just like this(iowa state and texas am) that are going to draw bigger action and most of the money. I think the half point move is fake to be honest with you and i dont think theres as much action on this game as you think

goduke

also in the past i've shared my thoughts with you and you also went against it and lost but good luck. Big action for a coinflip game at best

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

I dont have a providence bet. The game has no edge, I'm merely saying that your confidence level on this game is too high and i disagree with that. I think there are much better games to bet tonight. The person who thought the line would move up wasnt looking at the schedule for today. Theres three other college games, 2 that are set up linewise just like this(iowa state and texas am) that are going to draw bigger action and most of the money. I think the half point move is fake to be honest with you and i dont think theres as much action on this game as you think
    i respect your opinion. However, I named the line in my head, line popped and I had a plan to slam quette from the start. I'm not second guessing myself anymore because when I do that I always lose. This one is one I've had circled and love the play. You don't see an edge , but I do. That being said, it should be a tight game and hopefully ends in my favor. I like my chances, especially if quette defends the perimeter

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

also in the past i've shared my thoughts with you and you also went against it and lost but good luck. Big action for a coinflip game at best
    Am I 0-9 against you? Did you have home court advantage ?

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

get that $ flip

reesp18
    reesp18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1469

I like it. GL

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10