will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Denver's Defense and adversity being underestimated

So many people on Carolina. It's definitely not a given. Cam Newton has been a spectacular all season long, but this team is far from one of the all-time greats.

How is it that Denver is given no chance when they have the best defense in the NFL????

Ask Tom Brady, who got knocked down 20 times!!! All Peyton Manning has to do is stay controlled and let the defense do the work. Brady has done it in the past with his defense. Hell, even Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl.

EVERYTHING IS IN PLACE FOR DENVER TO WIN

1. Manning, who hasn't said that he'll retire, is the best regular season QB in NFL history and is worthy of much more than 1 Super Bowl. Nobody ever mentions his defense in those meetings against Brady.

2. This could be Peyton's last hurrah and he's had a rough season. An upset here would be just fitting for all of the doubters for one of the best competitors and on the field coaches.

3. Where is Carolina's offensive dominance???????? They get out to early leads and let up in the 2nd half. Denver's defense is a defense that Carolina has never seen before. This defense is PUNISHING. DeMarcus Ware is a beast. Dallas should have kept him.

4. Add in the owner, Pat Bowlen in poor health and guys like Demaryius Thomas who have gotten their mother to see their first game after 20 years in jail because she wouldn't sell her mother out. I think adversity speaks volumes.

Basically, the Broncos offense has been shit for most of the season and they're still here with a victory over a 4 time Super Bowl winner in New England.

You guys or gals think Carolina will score 35 on the Denver defense???? That is crazy!!!!!

Denver wins and Peyton get's the respect from the haters. Mr. Bowlen, Elway, Archie Manning ,etc will all be happy.

It's totally fitting. Cam will be back; he's young and I like the guy. He's going to get the shock of his life in this game.

Denver -ML

Aye J Mac
    Aye J Mac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

Good write up bro and Goodluck tommorrow

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

This guy gets it. I'm still worried about betting 'em but this defense is legit.

Brady couldn't get anything down field with his 500 passes or whatever he threw so I'm ruling Cam out straight away.

So then we've got the running game and the short passing game. Still think Stewart gets some on the ground, hoping for not much obviously but hey. Then we've got a first time super bowl quarter back that has the head the size of a water lemon that's how much he's been talked up throwing against a bunch of ball hawkers, GL with that Panther backers. Cams getting picked off early and often.

People keep talking how much Manning sucks now, well yeah he isn't that good anymore yet Denver is here. Not difficult to figure out why and good luck backing the Panthers to exploit that.
    Points Awarded:

will2survive gave Mase of Base 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Black ppl will bet CAM

Winner

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

READ THIS THREAD----- SPOT ON!!!! That Denver defense is PUNISHING. I called it to a tee!!!!!! Good for Peyton!!!!! That 2nd ring will get people off his back!!!! I told you Carolina's offense wouldn't score 35 and be dominant! Von Miller, DeMarcus Ware---WOW
    Points Awarded:

Mase of Base gave will2survive 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.