Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Harry's Friday Night NBA Plays

Boyz, earlier in the year the favorites were winning and winning big. Of late it's changed and the dogs have been barking! So I have my eye out for underdogs but tonight I could only find one. Let's try our luck with the following.....

WASHINGTON -9 over Philly. Last Thursday the Wizards home game was a disaster, losing to Denver and forcing the veterans to call a players-only meeting. Since then they've played a lot harder, beating Houston on the road, but losing to superior Ok City and Golden State. Tonight they face a team they can easily put away. The home fans should leave happy.

CLEVELAND -6- over Boston. The Celts have been scrappy but Cleveland never overlooks them, as evidenced by 5 straight Cavs victories. Tonight the Cavs will look to atone for a sloppy loss the other night against Charlotte. They'll focus on D and get back on the winning track for the new HC.

DALLAS +6- against San Antonio. The Spurs have beaten the Mavs twice already this season. Dallas however plays 'em tougher at home, winning 3 straight. Tonight the Spurs will have to rely on their deep bench with Duncan and Ginobli (testicle injury) out and Parker doubtful. Cuban's boys will give it their all tonight.

As always, best of luck
    Harry

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Harry hot and no one giving him credit...I've been watching and will tail your Dallas pick...don't penetrate me.

INTERNET: Straight Bet risk 330.00 win 300.00
    870 Mavericks +6½ (-110) risk 330.00 win 300.00 (NBA)
    02/05/16 20:41:19

Harry N. Lloyd

JMon, my apologies. Dallas just played their worst half of basketball in 10 years. A total embarrassment. Obviously I was wrong about them "giving it their all". I will make it up to you.

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    JMon, my apologies. Dallas just played their worst half of basketball in 10 years. A total embarrassment. Obviously I was wrong about them "giving it their all". I will make it up to you.
    Not over friend. In any case, you didn't force me to tail you! All good!

Harry N. Lloyd

It's been a long time since I saw a team play as bad as the Mavs did in the first half. A real eye opener.