DOM_Toretto
    Hoop Head
    DOM_Toretto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 989

LKid, hang in there bud. Gotta be tough. Who's your 2nd fav team?

Root for the Spartans or Jayhawks - they will make you boatloads of money in the tourney, and money will make you happier.

I'll pour a little out for you tonight, tough loss.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Not sure why they chose now to do this....They had a good chance to make a deep run this season

Shouldve rolled the dice in waiting

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Was praying for a rematch with unc vs Louisville in the acc tournament. This news just cost me some $

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    Was praying for a rematch with unc vs Louisville in the acc tournament. This news just cost me some $
    Flipper settle down... give me a winner pal. All I got is Ducks under 5.5 juicy.

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

I think it's funny how the whores ratted them out lol. This is what happens when you penetrate with ghetto bitches. Lesson learned for Louisville

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

No respect for Pitino. Now he's a soldier? It's college basketball you douche, not a fukkin war.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    No respect for Pitino. Now he's a soldier? It's college basketball you douche, not a fukkin war.
    He is a jerkoff period

fire him NOW

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20364

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Happens at most programs but loose lips blew this one up. NCAA sanctions will be much worse than this little self imposed postseason ban. Guess this may be the reason UNLV boosters think they can land Pitino after season is over.

Wonder if NCAA throws that clause at Pitino that will prohibit him from coaching anywhere else for a few years if he steps down at Louisville.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Not Pitino's decision to do this and he didn't know. We've turned away dozens of kids who would have came if he we "played ball". Quincy Miller and Deuce Bello are 2 big examples

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Happens at most programs but loose lips blew this one up. NCAA sanctions will be much worse than this little self imposed postseason ban. Guess this may be the reason UNLV boosters think they can land Pitino after season is over.

Wonder if NCAA throws that clause at Pitino that will prohibit him from coaching anywhere else for a few years if he steps down at Louisville.

Absolutely not, they'd have to have proof that Pitino knew what was going on for a show clause. A show clause is basically the death penalty

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

So the old madam wasn't lying after all. No school does this unless there is guilt.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

most likely he is done at Louisville

He is clearly responsible as head coach

I say they get 3 year death penalty

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

who gives a fukk??? well besides Lkid of course....but FFS march madness isnt going to be cancelled
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JMon, and FlipsideRM

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    So the old madam wasn't lying after all. No school does this unless there is guilt.
    no she was certainly lying. Unless her daughters were both of age and underage at the same time, unless Montrezl Harrell both banged her daughter for money and didn't bang her daughter, unless Peyton Siva was present and not present at the same time. You get the point, she's contradicted herself so much that she's nowhere near reliable. More than likely, the recruits have spilled the beans

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    Absolutely not, they'd have to have proof that Pitino knew what was going on for a show clause. A show clause is basically the death penalty
    Thanks for clarification.

Will be tough to prove him hands on with it but we know from his past he is a shady little guy. 2 pump chump lol

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Once again the ppl calling her a liar i guess didnt watch the documentary on Espn with her and all the players and her daughters in pics in their dorm room. Please stop the BS lady might be a whore but she def is not a lying whore. And Pitino is a lying Pimp if he said he didnt knw. Idgaf if the girls are ghetoo or w.e those guys liked it when they were dancing and sucking their cocks they fucd up moved on take the heat like a man.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

JMon

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post

Root for the Spartans or Jayhawks - they will make you boatloads of money in the tourney, and money will make you happier.

From Kansas. B12 in the dance..

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7720

Who was hurt in this alleged crime Since when are men prosecuted for enjoying strippers shake their asses?

JMon

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
    Who was hurt in this alleged crime Since when are men prosecuted for enjoying strippers shake their asses?
    My thoughts exactly! BTW....love the Indian!

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by DOM_Toretto View Post

Dayton

TPowell

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    Once again the ppl calling her a liar i guess didnt watch the documentary on Espn with her and all the players and her daughters in pics in their dorm room. Please stop the BS lady might be a whore but she def is not a lying whore. And Pitino is a lying Pimp if he said he didnt knw. Idgaf if the girls are ghetoo or w.e those guys liked it when they were dancing and sucking their cocks they fucd up moved on take the heat like a man.
    The ESPN stuff was inconsistent with the book and other interviews she gave. Her daughters were around the guys whoring themselves for free. I've heard by insiders that sex absolutely didn't happen, but girls were there stripping

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    If think for a second pitino knew about this your an idiot
    You're

Ironic post
    Points Awarded:

RGBgeek420 gave crackerjack 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RGBgeek420

Brooklyn Dick
    Brooklyn Dick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22151

Louisville will blow out BC today. Even though Lee most likely is out. Lay the pts. BC is horrible and they will take it out on them today.

Husker36
    Husker36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 407

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Dick View Post
    Louisville will blow out BC today. Even though Lee most likely is out. Lay the pts. BC is horrible and they will take it out on them today.
    I have to disagree. I expect Louisville to come out flat. Their puppy died and this game means nothing. Season is over. Seniors ready to move on. Underclassmen talking with family and friends about transferring or other options. I'm sure players haven't slept well since this all broke. I wouldn't be shocked if they lost.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    The ESPN stuff was inconsistent with the book and other interviews she gave. Her daughters were around the guys whoring themselves for free. I've heard by insiders that sex absolutely didn't happen, but girls were there stripping
    Your a guy if you truly believe strippers went to there dorm area halls w.e u want to call it were stripping butt naked and guys werent getn horny and wanting to have sex then you must not be a guy. And they are young 5 star recruits just about to go into college or already there and think they should and can get w.e they want. Im sorry imo that makes no sense at all, there is nothing you can tell me that would make me believe that at no point in 4 yrs nobody wanted to have sex with the strippers after all night lap dances. That sounds ignorant to me js.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

Quote Originally Posted by Husker36 View Post
    I have to disagree. I expect Louisville to come out flat. Their puppy died and this game means nothing. Season is over. Seniors ready to move on. Underclassmen talking with family and friends about transferring or other options. I'm sure players haven't slept well since this all broke. I wouldn't be shocked if they lost.
    I like the pts with BC Lee is def out it was confirmed dont see how they have enough energy and bodies to cover after the devasting news. But we will see

RGBgeek420
    RGBgeek420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 277

Your a guy if you truly believe strippers went to there dorm area halls w.e u want to call it were stripping butt naked and guys werent getn horny and wanting to have sex then you must not be a guy. And they are young 5 star recruits just about to go into college or already there and think they should and can get w.e they want. Im sorry imo that makes no sense at all, there is nothing you can tell me that would make me believe that at no point in 4 yrs nobody wanted to have sex with the strippers after all night lap dances. That sounds ignorant to me js.
    No offense bro, but you're the one that sounds ignorant. It sounds like all you do is think in terms of broad generalizations and stereotypes. I know you're not accusing anyone of anything, and lord knows I'm not sticking up for L'Ville, but judge the players by the person, not the 'young, 5-star recruit that thinks he's God's gift to the world'. Believe it or not, some of these college players have some humility (not many, but some).

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down

Quote Originally Posted by RGBgeek420 View Post
    No offense bro, but you're the one that sounds ignorant. It sounds like all you do is think in terms of broad generalizations and stereotypes. I know you're not accusing anyone of anything, and lord knows I'm not sticking up for L'Ville, but judge the players by the person, not the 'young, 5-star recruit that thinks he's God's gift to the world'. Believe it or not, some of these college players have some humility (not many, but some).
    Like you said i didnt accuse anyone of doing anything but once again the thought process that NONE of them in 4yrs didnt want or do anything is extremely dumb to me. Sorry for thinking like a young horny college student would. Once again i didnnt say all of them. But i saw the report these women were taking very close personal pics in no clothes with players in their dorm hallways/rooms. Please man somebody was having sex during 4 yrs of partying alcohol and strippers its pretty clear to see.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    Was their best bet I guess, to not shy away future recruits.

exactly why they did it they think we arre all dumb haha. they knw this team is not going to overachieve and they arent that good honestly why not do it to the tranfering players instead of a elite class that comes in smart smart move.
    Of course. Where rumors early on they might do it. Of course they waited to get a feeling how serious it might get for them. Now that they knew punishment would def come, they "punished" themselves, hoping it sends a good message. Burn this season and hope to sign great recruits, rather than shying away future star recruits because they might fear punishment will come on later.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Louisville sucks, they would've been out in the first weekend

Then the little bitches would have left the court in tears

Grown men crying over a game

What a bunch of pussies

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Louisville sucks, they would've been out in the first weekend

Then the little bitches would have left the court in tears

Grown men crying over a game

What a bunch of pussies
    Which makes the "punishment" all the more worth it

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

For them, abso-fukking-lutely, best thing for the program

For those of us that wanted to make money off of them losing, not so great, but whatcha gonna do

First 123 Last