zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    My point is... why kill yourself at 41? Why not kill yourself at 31? If it's already a chemical imbalance or whatever?

You don't think we all have rough days? When you want to bash your head into a brick wall... I'm being serious.

There are several things that would cause a chemical imbalance in the brain... drug use... stress, alcohol... everything.

If you kill yourself... it was apparently your destiny. Nothing more. Nothing less.
    http://www.health.harvard.edu/mind-a...ses-depression
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KVB

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Rip mirra. Legend

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Really really sad...

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Nice Zizou, I was starting to look for some links.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Nice Zizou, I was starting to look for some links.

I always hope guys will actually read and understand that.
    Because all this "shake it off and be a man" or "pussy" or "think about the kids" 100% doesn't come from guys who understand this condition. And I don't blame them at all, because that may come to mind if you don't understand what you are talking about. But I am absolutely sure, that these relatively simple written articles are understandable and that people see things a little less black and white afterwards.

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

A bunch of judgmental people in this thread that don't know shit and think they know it all.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Robin Williams I don't get it.

Chris Benoit

I just don't get it. Has to be financial reasons... feeling you can't come through anymore? Not a reason to take your life though.
    Pray you never do 'get' it bro
    Points Awarded:

PittsburghPlayer gave ACoochy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Pujols View Post
    A bunch of judgmental people in this thread that don't know shit and think they know it all.

Oh please. read my first post in this thread. My 2 year old has no grandparents alive and hardly any family. I have dysphagia. I can barely swallow a piece of food and have had multiple operations and I fight to keep my weight up and think about my kid first whether I think this life is fair.

Did I fail to mention my bi-polar girlfirend and her son with ADHD that's abusive. Unless it's CTE, Mirra was a punk that couldn't hack it. Everyone feels like shit sometimes. There's times where you want to cry and die and there's times where you're happy whether you have a dollar in your pocket or not.

I've been through it all and people can be real assholes (and some are good) People are selfish in nature. This guy has NO SYMPATHY FROM ME as I choke on my dinner due to my dysphagia. My kid needs me. Obviously, he didn't care. I don't want to hear depression. I get depressed a lot too and then I try to make jokes out of things so life is happy and tolerable.
    Last edited by will2survive; 02-06-16 at 08:25 PM.

Covy
    Covy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1430

He was a good biker

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Autopsy says he had CTE.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5588

The piano player at my church died at 42. Never played one contact sport. They looked at his brain and said his CTE was worse than Junior Seau. Turns out, we ALL have CTE.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    The piano player at my church died at 42. Never played one contact sport. They looked at his brain and said his CTE was worse than Junior Seau. Turns out, we ALL have CTE.
    Yeah, I was wondering if they've tested any of these football players and found no CTE at all.

First 12