tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Here's the best one:<article class="m-content " itemprop="articleBody" data-scope="content">Steve’s backyard in Napa ($80 a night)

<dl class="gallery-item"><dt class="gallery-icon landscape"> </dt></dl><dl class="gallery-item"><dt class="gallery-icon landscape"> </dt></dl><dl class="gallery-item"><dt class="gallery-icon landscape"> </dt></dl><dl class="gallery-item"><dt class="gallery-icon landscape"> </dt></dl>

It doesn’t look like much, but Steve might be on to something here. Napa is world famous wine country, which makes for a seriously expensive vacation. But renting a barebones backyard without grass, bedding, or a shower for $80 nightly? Why not? The sandbox comes with a charred-up grill, free parking, and breakfast for an additional $15 a meal. Despite the outdoors, pets and smoking are not permitted, but you do get to sleep next to rusty barbells, picnic booths, and plastic chairs.

The backyard accommodates up to six, but provide your own tent(s) or Steve will charge you more money to loan you his. Cancel within any time range of the booking date to check-in date and Steve will take a 10 percent cut.
    </article>
    This is crazy!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Some of these deals are too good to be true and many with tricky wording say with Fringe benefits

Antibet
    Antibet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

Guys, be careful. Jjgold is renting room in his basement through Airbnb

jjgold

Penguin read some of these adds

Guys with no shirts like 275 pounds sitting in chair saying rent is free???

Although if you keep reading it says errands might be included??????????????????????????????

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Stayed in one in Italy.

Pretty good.

Kitchen a little under equipped.

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

I stayed with a couple ladies in a 3-bedroom house in Portugal right on the Atlantic overlooking a sleep little fishing village. It cost about $175/night. Walking distance to the beach.

jjgold

I want to stay with chicks where I can have fun with them for free

I looked at one today in Vegas and called

Guy sounded sweet and asked if I was married

First 12