jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Report - Manziel headed to Syria to fight against ISIS.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Manziel is a role model

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

I have no remorse for what happens to this kid now. He has been given every opportunity to straighten his life out, and just doesn't care. The only thing that worries me is that someone else might get hurt when the last shoe drops with this guy.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

nobody even ares of he dies
    That is why you know your a loser

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19225

Only chance he has got is to be put in jail(house with bars - no drivers license) and let him out to play football on a work release program. Should do it voluntarily. No, booze, drugs or women and he has got a chance. Oh, let's put a leg monitor on him after practice.

Duh, you stay straight - you can make ? how many millions per year?
    Last edited by BuckyOne; 02-05-16 at 08:23 PM.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3447

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It seems nobody going to touch him

Maybe CFL??
    No I don't think they would touch him either,he brings to much baggage.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 02-05-16 at 12:19 PM.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

This is probably what he wanted in the first place.

Now watch him go to a better organization and suddenly smarten up.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post

I can remember him not being to pleased about the Browns to start with, but he risks his career getting cut like that.

Carnivore
    Carnivore's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post

So his master plan was to drink non-stop, losing his marketing company (Lebron's company), lose his agent, have his family take him to rehab twice and walk out, threaten to kill himself, have a police officer believe he was suicidal--- completely trash whatever chance he had left to play in the NFL--- all so that he could get cut and go to a team that needs a QB for the league minimum salary?

That was his PLAN?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3447

Quote Originally Posted by Carnivore View Post
    So his master plan was to drink non-stop, losing his marketing company (Lebron's company), lose his agent, have his family take him to rehab twice and walk out, threaten to kill himself, have a police officer believe he was suicidal--- completely trash whatever chance he had left to play in the NFL--- all so that he could get cut and go to a team that needs a QB for the league minimum salary?

That was his PLAN?
    Should have just went the Luis Suarez root.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Carnivore View Post

That was his PLAN?
    Of course not, but perhaps among all things there was frustration with being in Cleveland. It seems I remember early on that he said something about not wanting to be there.

And now he isn't

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13329

He was t even a starter until mccown was injured here and there. He didn't have to go here to get released lol

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

A judge has signed a protective order keeping Johnny Manziel away from his girlfriend for 2 years and ordered him to pay 12k in legal fees.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think he maliciously partied just to escape the Browns organization. If these reports are true about suicidal etc then partying was a coping mechanism and the Browns should've done something to help their 22nd pick or if they did then it wasn't very apparent. Look I'm almost 36 and still pretty immature myself, I can't imagine being 20 something with all kinds of money.

As far as if he beat this woman, if true I think is crossing the line and cannot be tolerated. I've been in some dark places before but never to a level of causing physical violence on a female. He needs help period and football should be the last priority.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Cant just go on what a one person says, we havent really heard Johnny's story, she was very detailed when it came to events he did, but how did it get to that point. Were they only arguing over another female and if so seems she could have been the aggressor before the other stuff happened, also if over a female why if she's his ex, seems she could have a bigger part in this, not surprising that people dont normally implicate themselves in negative situations.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

That is a good point JT. He should be able to state his case about what transpired. I don't know why he hasn't already, I guess he just wants to try and pick up the pieces first before just making an emotional statement but he needs to go on the record here.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10251

Manziel

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-12-16 at 04:24 PM. Reason: image does not exist

KnownUnknown
    KnownUnknown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2061

It's about time. I thought he might have to kill somebody before Cleveland saw the light. He very obviously just doesn't have the heart to try and do what it takes to succeed at the pro level (sad but true).

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

He's self medicating...

Top 10 QB in the league if he gets help...

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

This stuck on ME puke wouldn't kill himself. He is a fockn KNOB!! Sick of it and him! Us NE Ohio residents can't wait to be done with this fockn clown. I don't feel any sorrow over a guy who can't handle his drugs. He needs to stay in reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs! LOL

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Johnny Manziel hit Colleen Crowley so hard that it ruptured her left eardrum, Crowley's attorney said Monday. https://t.co/5FLKBuNH7j

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Love to see him get jail time

I think 3 years and he comes out a better man

First 123