DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8048

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Again you prove nothing but state your idiotic and slanted opinions. We get it brooks, you hate Obama, you hate democrats. They give you a scapegoat for your personal failings in life. No matter who gets elected to White House (and it won't be Trump) my life will continue to be awesome. Your boy Georgie Jr. set us back decades because he got led into pointless wars in Iraq by his master Cheney. Your boy Georgie Jr. and his cronies were in charge as economy collapsed. History will show Georgie Jr as the absolute worst president in the history of the United States.

Keep supporting Donald though. He despises white people such as yourself who were born with a head start in life just by being white and still can't afford to buy one of his condos or belong to his golf courses. At the end of the day your party has failed you by not being able to come up with a viable candidate to win in 16. A Washington outsider, who is only running as a Republican because he knows he couldn't beat a woman in the primary, is the star of your party. Pathetic. Republican Party is the Fredo Corleone of politics right now and that truly sucks for the people of the United States.
    brooks gets intellectually slaughtered again, I seriously have not witnessed one, not one discussion in which he came out on top. That is an honest evaluation, every single time he raises his sword against any single person on this forum he ends up getting killed. You would think he would run away but no he is the perfect masochist always coming back for another beating. He is a favorite of DT, a low level thinker with a poor education. poor brooks.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    Why wouldn't I be able to? The forum will still be here, I can bring this thread up on my phone and show you. Unlike you I don't throw out things like "thief" without backing it up with evidence. If you don't like being called a liar here is a mind blowing fix; stop doing it.

and you have khicks to thank rkelly, he said get some new material so I did. No reason to beat around the bush and be nice about it; you two are habitual liars.
    I know nothing at all about this argument, but I know kelly and I know brooks. So without knowing one single fact I will go way out on a limb and say Brooks is more than likely the thief and kelly is more than likely not a liar. I have read both of them and kelly is credible, never heard a dishonest word form him. Brooks, now not so much.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    I know nothing at all about this argument, but I know kelly and I know brooks. So without knowing one single fact I will go way out on a limb and say Brooks is more than likely the thief and kelly is more than likely not a liar. I have read both of them and kelly is credible, never heard a dishonest word form him. Brooks, now not so much.
    lol dante comes out of no where. Hilarious how many ghost we got here.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21581

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol dante comes out of no where. Hilarious how many ghost we got here.
    Even more hilarious than your abuse of English as if it's a second language?

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Even more hilarious than your abuse of English as if it's a second language?

much more hilarious considering your reading comprehension abilities have been proven to be garbage just like your logic. You didn't even know what a prepositional phrase was... lol.

and;
    you called trump racist and proved you can't read worth shit
    you called trump sexist and proved you can't read worth shit
    you quoted urban dictionary like an idiot
    then you tried to cover it up like an idiot

so many examples recently d2bets. You really have shown what an idiot you are that isn't name calling.
    Last edited by brooks85; 02-27-16 at 08:27 AM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

we need a little rodney king in this thread.....

I'd break out my LAPD t-shirt, the one that is standard white with LAPD across the chest, but says "We Treat You Like A King" on the back of it, to show support for healing between sbr members

First ... 78910