mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    Wouldn't say he has no chance. Iowa proved polls can be wrong and Rubio has risen to 2nd in every single post-Iowa poll for NH. If he can swing the undecideds which sit at around 35% according to CNN, he can overtake Trump. The question will be whether people stick with Bush, Kasich and Christie given they have no chance. If they don't they're more likely to go to Rubio.

I think Trump still favorite in NH, but Rubio has about a 25% chance still to change the final outcome. He's gaining more each day it seems.
    Though polls r wrong from time to time, it's more likely to happen with a caucus than a primary

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

New Quinnipiac poll shows Rubio crushing Hillary in head to head. Hillary leads Trump though.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

TRump

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21665

Quote Originally Posted by navyblue81 View Post
    New Quinnipiac poll shows Rubio crushing Hillary in head to head. Hillary leads Trump though.
    And Sanders leads Trump by even more. I notice Trump only cherry picks polls that he thinks favors him.

Funny thing is the Dems are going to be working hard behind the scenes to hep Trump get the nomination. I wonder if they even have some back channel between themselves to help Trump get the nom. The Dem Party will be Trump's biggest supporter. Fun times.

Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20463

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    And Sanders leads Trump by even more. I notice Trump only cherry picks polls that he thinks favors him.

Funny thing is the Dems are going to be working hard behind the scenes to hep Trump get the nomination. I wonder if they even have some back channel between themselves to help Trump get the nom. The Dem Party will be Trump's biggest supporter. Fun times.
    Good strategy, it worked for Claire McCaskill and 'Legitimate Rape' guy.

First 12