seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Do free play wagers just happen to push more than regular bets?????

It just seems that way. Just lost one on a push with Maryland/OSU at 5. I very seldom push when I don't use free plays.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

free plays never push. because you should never choose a single thing that can push!

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    free plays never push. because you should never choose a single thing that can push!
    So are you saying that there is a better chance that a free play will push versus a normal wager???? I don't worry about that scenario when I make a regular bet

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273617

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    So are you saying that there is a better chance that a free play will push versus a normal wager???? I don't worry about that scenario when I make a regular bet
    you need to start never playing anything that can push

even if the odds are the same regular vs free play (which it is) you dont want to forfeit free play amounts ever on FREE plays. so never choose a game that can push on a free play and your push rate on free plays will be 0%. regular plays do what your doing now who cares if you push a regular play

but free plays should actually if allowed be 2 or 3 team parlays anyway never a straight up play, unless rules only allow straight plays, and if they do then play small money lines above +130 or so.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

I think this is my last time ever doing it. Just too random ofa number to miss. If only the lottery was as easy to push as a freeplay

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19249

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    I think this is my last time ever doing it. Just too random ofa number to miss. If only the lottery was as easy to push as a freeplay
    Bet one for bait and middle around it with live play and you will harvest big time or tell me you are playing a free play on an even number and I will middle around it and that will solve your problem because it will never push again and I will never hit the middle.

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2396

ure just screwing yourself when push is an option on a freeplay
    lol 15k posts...

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by cashin81 View Post
    ure just screwing yourself when push is an option on a freeplay
    lol 15k posts...
    How often do games push???? I took OSU+5 today. What are the chances that it falls right on 5???? Lesson learned. The randomness of a push on a freeplay is NOT so random.

blackbart
    blackbart's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20685

3.95%

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by blackbart View Post
    3.95%
    For me its 100%. LOL

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

dont bet free plays

not a cheapo

BuckyOne

Buy the hook - that will solve your problem on those - turn them into winners

DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

Freeplay only mathematically correct to take long shot dogs. Choose wisely and take the +EV bet. You lose nothing lost, but if you win you hit the jackpot

BuckyOne

Quote Originally Posted by DeathAdder View Post
    Freeplay only mathematically correct to take long shot dogs. Choose wisely and take the +EV bet. You lose nothing lost, but if you win you hit the jackpot
    Downside is if you win big at a shaky out - someplace it would be hard to collect at. A lot of places have +140, +160, +200 limitations, etc. Let's say it is totally free - free play - all the money in the account is that free play and you are trying to put something in your pocket. In that instance, I wouldn't argue with a point spread bet (even though it is worth about 50 cents on the dollar) though it is poor value I would rather have some real money in my account to try to build up to something I could cash in.