GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    so you not gonna acknowledge it huh
    No need for the look at me bullshit on two yard draw plays for first downs. Act like you've been there before oh wait.....he has never come close to the season he's had this year. Broncos D gonna kill this guy Sunday

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Why would anyone pay attention to what an athlete has to say? After the game is over, I'm done watching. Cam and most other athletes aren't intelligent enough to keep me interested. What a colossal waste of time it is.
    Last edited by teecee; 02-04-16 at 04:10 PM.

PREMOSIX
    PREMOSIX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

I love Cam n his whole swag..He basically telling all Racist white people to suck his dick subliminally..keep dabnin on em
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JBiddyJ23

JBiddyJ23
    'Reality is merely an Illusion'
    JBiddyJ23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1491

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    People talk about Cam's dancing and antics in a negative tone - They don't say shit about JJ Watt who dances even more - I wonder why?
    AMEN!!

JBiddyJ23
    'Reality is merely an Illusion'
    JBiddyJ23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1491

Quote Originally Posted by thelegend67 View Post
    you're the reason black people are in the mess they are in. the truth is not something many people seek out. in this case you, and cam, and people of the same ilk believe white people owe you something, all the while never looking in the mirror, or reading a history book. it is far easier to be the victim, keeping the status quo, than actually learning why things are the way they are. you have been sold a lie, and you believe it
    What the f^ck are you talking about? I have read and studied history books to the n'th degree! I'm not a victim and white people don't owe me a damn thing! We are in the 2000s not the 1960s! However, there are still white people down here in Alabama who love to put their white hoods on every week!

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Fact: There are White hate groups. Fact: There are Black hate groups. It is the people in between that are trying to get along. From an objective stand point, I have experienced way more grief from other Black citizens then White, Asian,etc. in my life. 50 years old. Too many of your people represent your race in a bad way. We(The Rest of US) can't say shyt to any of ya cause ya'll ain't haven none a that shyt. It is up to some concerned and rational thinking people of your race to stand up and call for a GET REAL time and break it down to the stupid Mfers that just don't fockn get IT. And then when they are a problem in society We(Whites, blacks, etc.) can all put them in their place(jail,social outcast,join a gang,whatever just not accepted in society!!) If you are up on Cam's jock because he is puttin it in Whitey's face your are one of the ones that need put in their fockn place so continue on your dumb fock Splibby ways. You preception will always be negative if alot of your people are annoying focks. Fix your annoying fockn RACE!! You bunch of cry babies!

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Why would anyone pay attention to what an athlete has to say? After the game is over, I'm done watching. Cam and most other athletes aren't intelligent enough to keep me interested. What a colossal waste of time it is.
    +1, in general

ZINISTER

How many black MMA fighters are Hot Dogging? How many of em talk all that shyt? How many of em play the race card? Very FEW!! Why because WHITEY will kick their asses! Seems funny the one sport you can't run, you can't stick and move for 12 rounds or clinch the whole time the blacks are respectful. Or-Or it just might be they are respectful because they have taught themselves SELF discipline/control through martial arts. Respect is something alot of ya are lacking. Not raised properly. Raised to fight Whiteys rule. What you dumb focks don't seem to realize is the Whites you are rubbing elbows with are NOT the ones that have any fockn say in ANY matters. It's the 1%ers you should have the problem with not the everyday Whitey. You haven't improved in my 50 years and I don't see it happening for the remainder of my life.

ZINISTER

Crickets................

ZINISTER

Yes, I am a racist! Not proud! Just can't find a enough reasons to like the black race. Have met plenty of people that are fine black people. Just the majority of ya are focked up. Cam is a fockn _ i _ _ er!!! Cam is a fockn w _nn _ _!! All depends on how you look at it. Let's play the game and hopefully the Racists both White and Black can enjoy the game and quit fockn talkin about some fockn jock fock that means ZERO!! He can be your hero. I understand???

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Quote Originally Posted by JBiddyJ23 View Post
    What the f^ck are you talking about? I have read and studied history books to the n'th degree! I'm not a victim and white people don't owe me a damn thing! We are in the 2000s not the 1960s! However, there are still white people down here in Alabama who love to put their white hoods on every week!
    EGG ZACK LEE

The KKK is still alive and well and lynching blacks as we speak

Cam has a point

Only racists think otherwise

thelegend67
    thelegend67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2528

Quote Originally Posted by JBiddyJ23 View Post
    if you think im talking about you specifically, i am not. you cannot tell me the majority of blacks think they are owed something from whites. if you think otherwise, you are lying. tell me why did the vast majority of black people vote for obama? you know the answer. why do the vast majority of blacks not want to conform to normal society? why do you call yourselves african american, instead of american? ask yourself how did your ancestors become enslaved in the first place? do you know? can you admit the truth? no way a whole race, brainwashed, can get to the truth to set them free.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by thelegend67 View Post
    if you think im talking about you specifically, i am not. you cannot tell me the majority of blacks think they are owed something from whites. if you think otherwise, you are lying. tell me why did the vast majority of black people vote for obama? you know the answer. why do the vast majority of blacks not want to conform to normal society? why do you call yourselves african american, instead of american? ask yourself how did your ancestors become enslaved in the first place? do you know? can you admit the truth? no way a whole race, brainwashed, can get to the truth to set them free.
    I struggled to find any truth in these statements bruh.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I struggled to find any truth in these statements bruh.
    You also support Lang and root him on, dogging the Lang Fade.

That right there speaks volumes.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    You also support Lang and root him on, dogging the Lang Fade.

That right there speaks volumes.
    Every time you say something about me its not true, why is that Stacker.

watsui
    watsui's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Exactly. White folk feel threatened a young black kid is succeeding at qb. This shit reminds me of few years back when everyone hated the Seahawks for no real reason other than.....yeah you know why
    Same third grade IQ as Cam..........

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

This thread is great. So to sum it up, if your black go ahead and be a racist say what you want and hate on anyone one you want but if you are white and say one thing your a racist piece of shit the double standard on this is too funny

As I have said before, many don't like cam because he is one of the biggest show boats in sports, that tends to piss people off no matter what color your skin is.

Maybe Cam should look at himself before calling other racist for a couple reasons 1) If you are calling people out, telling them why they don't like you and your only conclusion is they are racist........you may be in fact a racist yourself. 2) If the first thing you think of when encountering negativity from other is what color their skin is.......you probably are a racist yourself.
    Last edited by unde0087; 02-05-16 at 05:03 PM.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10464

nothing new here , him and ALL BLACKS hate all people on earth that are not black . end of story

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    How many black MMA fighters are Hot Dogging? How many of em talk all that shyt? How many of em play the race card? Very FEW!! Why because WHITEY will kick their asses! Seems funny the one sport you can't run, you can't stick and move for 12 rounds or clinch the whole time the blacks are respectful. Or-Or it just might be they are respectful because they have taught themselves SELF discipline/control through martial arts. Respect is something alot of ya are lacking. Not raised properly. Raised to fight Whiteys rule. What you dumb focks don't seem to realize is the Whites you are rubbing elbows with are NOT the ones that have any fockn say in ANY matters. It's the 1%ers you should have the problem with not the everyday Whitey. You haven't improved in my 50 years and I don't see it happening for the remainder of my life.
    Best mma fighter is Jon Jones so your mma theory has been shot to shit.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    nothing new here , him and ALL BLACKS hate all people on earth that are not black . end of story
    Cmon bruh.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Why you guys so racist?

Didn't you know God created all men equal at birth but just made us all different colors and shapes to mess with us..

Don't hate the color of the man hate on the man instead if warranted... I kinda am hating on Middle East Muslim extremists so I need to work on that.

Cam Newton seems alright to me compared to most other athletes that get into trouble..

ZINISTER

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    You must have missed third grade reading, I stated VERY FEW!! That's OK I understand your struggles.

ZINISTER

It's probably my fault you can't read.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Am I color blind or is Ben Rothwell really black...

ZINISTER

I might add, Jon Jones lost his title due to lack of discipline. Just sayin'. Thanks for proven my point futher. Your people have been proven us racist correct every step of the way.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Well at least zinister is out in the open with his bigotry. Must be traumatized from watching his mom sucking and fukking black dick 24/7 as a child.

Qasdf
    Qasdf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15256

U r 1 'fockn' sad dude, 50/yo zinister. I hope you might be used as an example for all the young white racist readers to see what their future mindset holds for them.

hope Cam wins solely so the white haters feel that stikkin'

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Racism stems from your parents. Hate on the parents... It's passed down unfortunately just like a bad religion in some ways...

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree in most cases.. Gotta be bigger, rise above and break that family curse.. We all have a choice...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-05-16 at 07:54 PM.

ZINISTER

I grew up in projects. It didn't take any influence from my parents. I was a white QB/MLB on a mostly black FB team growing up. My parents got us out of the projects with hard work. Played my teamates in years following and they hated the fact I made it out of the hood and their lazy, welfare gettin, single mom could only sit around and get fat and get railed by the neighborhood. I live in Akron, Ohio it is lil Atlanta. Drive through the city in the black areas and garbage and street walkers are abundant. You are a bunch of losers. Not just here in the USA all over the world!! Name one black country that is flourishing? That will end my trying to get you butt sucking whites and _ i _ _ er MFers enlightened. Name me a flourishing black country??? I'll be waiting for eternity. Fock off you pieces of dog shyt.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    I dont like him
    I can stand him running all over the field with his tongue hanging out acting like a hood.

But back to the statement....isn't Scam racist for making that statement??? Isnt he generalizing about
    Whitey? What if a Black person doesnt like him?????
    Guys turned into a great QB but my moneys aganst him.
    GO DENVER
    this is bs, is there a link to a quote? he is one of the most active players in the nfl in charity , one of the best guys out there, not just for giving kids footballs on the field but all around charity work in charlotte. he is about as different from the thugs and the manziel's as any player can be.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    I grew up in projects. It didn't take any influence from my parents. I was a white QB/MLB on a mostly black FB team growing up. My parents got us out of the projects with hard work. Played my teamates in years following and they hated the fact I made it out of the hood and their lazy, welfare gettin, single mom could only sit around and get fat and get railed by the neighborhood. I live in Akron, Ohio it is lil Atlanta. Drive through the city in the black areas and garbage and street walkers are abundant. You are a bunch of losers. Not just here in the USA all over the world!! Name one black country that is flourishing? That will end my trying to get you butt sucking whites and _ i _ _ er MFers enlightened. Name me a flourishing black country??? I'll be waiting for eternity. Fock off you pieces of dog shyt.
    Negril, Jamaica

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Negril, Jamaica
    That is a city. Small strip of sand. To be fair, he asked for a thriving country.

ZINISTER

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Negril, Jamaica
    lol Get off the ladder with that reach! Obviously there aren't too many, if any!! Your race is a plague in every country(outside of Africa) they are in, inclcuding their own. If your people could get it together shouldn't atleast ONE just ONE of em'(African countries) have it together????? Their is your answer, now run out and start to change it. Work on your disruptive, bad attitude, lazy, free loading RACE. Glad I'm white, so I don't have to be associated with the black RACE!!

ZINISTER

How many blacks are ashamed of their RACE? Their has to be more then would like to admit it. I'm ashamed of the white RACE. We are a bunch of PC pucies. Back down because it would effect the bottom line. Just way to soft! That's because the women in the house tell the pucies white males what to do and they listen. Toughen up HONKIES!! lol

Chum Slam
    Chum Slam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3275

White devil white devil!

First 1234567 Last