habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Truth comes out about Mizzou QB Mauk...

Apparently he's a cokehead and is suspended again, this time probably for good. They need to just outright cut him from the program at this point and strip his scholarship. What a waste of talent. How many of their star players will that school allow to go to waste? Remember Beckham the highly touted WR, cut from the program after getting popped for weed as was Beckner the star DE recently. I thought this whole Mauk saga was really bizarre, now we know what was up.

https://www.seccountry.com/missouri/...k-indefinitely

Video:
    http://totalfratmove.com/video-leaks...source=Twitter

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

He's a champion's champion.

Draft stock through the roof now.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Hookers and blow ftw

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

I would do the same thing. Get that ass and party my way out of school. Shyt I kinda did that! Not as much tail as he was gettin. But, I bet ya I out did him in the drug dept. Kent
    State for two years. We had experiments where we smoked real grass and placebo grass for psychology credits. Those were conducted off campus of course and under strict supervision. I think? He will become a Cleveland Brown.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7589

it's not like he's any good anyway.

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

His hooting skills are horrible. No need for a roar after that small ass bump. He is not All SEC Cokehead!! If I didn't have A-Fib from all the blow I did, I would finish that for that PUCIE.lol

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

video was from two years ago apparently

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Dude should be suspended for not even being able to finish a pinner line.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Dude is a hack...3 strikes and you're out

habitualwinning

That school has serious problems though. I can't believe people aren't losing their jobs or at least being investigated by the authorities. If I was a donor I'd be pissed and pull out cause it's just one scandal after another.

The basketball team has had recruiting sanction issues going back to at least when Quin Snyder was the head coach right up through Frank Haith. The football team has had a plethora of issues with key recruits, mostly drug problems. Like is nobody in a leadership role there? Who is watching out for these kids? I understand a little partying on the weekends, smoking some bud, drinking brews and banging bitches but damn mfers are into the hard stuff, addicts and dealers out there.

That swimmer chick from Mizzou got gang raped and killed herself a couple years back, ESPN had a documentary on it. Then you have the stuff that went down last fall with all the black players refusing to play and a professor with an assault charge for trying to censor a journalist from taking pictures during the on campus protests. What a clusterfuck of a school. If I was an alum I'd be embarrassed.
    Points Awarded:

SBRMAN23 gave habitualwinning 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

just another loser in world

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12989

Quote Originally Posted by smitch124 View Post
    Dude should be suspended for not even being able to finish a pinner line.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Missouri whore shit state too

TheHumanTripod
    TheHumanTripod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    a little partying on the weekends, smoking some bud, drinking brews and banging bitches but damn mfers are into the hard stuff, addicts and dealers out there
    Haha don't kid yourself. "Hard stuff and addicts" Blows the most pussy shit that wanna look bad ass's do. Only way that's stuffs hard is when your mixing yayo in your rig.

steady hustlin
    steady hustlin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanTripod View Post
    Haha don't kid yourself. "Hard stuff and addicts" Blows the most pussy shit that wanna look bad ass's do. Only way that's stuffs hard is when your mixing yayo in your rig.
    True story. It's so massively cut in the United States anymore too that you better hope there is crystal in it if you want to get high.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15060

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    That school has serious problems though. I can't believe people aren't losing their jobs or at least being investigated by the authorities. If I was a donor I'd be pissed and pull out cause it's just one scandal after another.

The basketball team has had recruiting sanction issues going back to at least when Quin Snyder was the head coach right up through Frank Haith. The football team has had a plethora of issues with key recruits, mostly drug problems. Like is nobody in a leadership role there? Who is watching out for these kids? I understand a little partying on the weekends, smoking some bud, drinking brews and banging bitches but damn mfers are into the hard stuff, addicts and dealers out there.

That swimmer chick from Mizzou got gang raped and killed herself a couple years back, ESPN had a documentary on it. Then you have the stuff that went down last fall with all the black players refusing to play and a professor with an assault charge for trying to censor a journalist from taking pictures during the on campus protests. What a clusterfuck of a school. If I was an alum I'd be embarrassed.
    Tell me about it. Grew up a Mizzou fan big time. Decided it was too frustrating of a program and de-pledged after a WIN in the Alamo bowl years ago. Saw the writing on the wall. Disaster of a program, that had a really good football coach, so still won a lot, but they were always too dumb to ever really win anything major.

Imagine if your programs had sick recruiting classes every year and churned out pro players, but 80% of your staff and players had retarded people IQs. Every year.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15060

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    I would do the same thing. Get that ass and party my way out of school. Shyt I kinda did that! Not as much tail as he was gettin. But, I bet ya I out did him in the drug dept. Kent
    State for two years. We had experiments where we smoked real grass and placebo grass for psychology credits. Those were conducted off campus of course and under strict supervision. I think? He will become a Cleveland Brown.

Fukkin Kent St, no surprise. Too funny.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Mizzou = ZOO "The Zoo"

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

screw him his brother started for u.c. and he was supposed to go there

habitualwinning

Quote Originally Posted by TheHumanTripod View Post
    When referencing hard in this context, I was speaking in terms of the perceived penalty for usage and stigma, not the actual potency of the drug. Alcohol is legal in the U.S. almost everywhere, although there are a few dry counties still in existence. Cannabis is recreationally accepted in a few states, soon to be more after the coming election and decriminalized in even more states. Coke is none of the above and still comes with the stigma of being an addictive, hard drug by the average tax paying, church going, 9-5 working citizen. The law also treats it as a harder drug with harsher penalties for usage and distribution than the aforementioned.

habitualwinning

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    Tell me about it. Grew up a Mizzou fan big time. Decided it was too frustrating of a program and de-pledged after a WIN in the Alamo bowl years ago. Saw the writing on the wall. Disaster of a program, that had a really good football coach, so still won a lot, but they were always too dumb to ever really win anything major.

Imagine if your programs had sick recruiting classes every year and churned out pro players, but 80% of your staff and players had retarded people IQs. Every year.
    When I was going through the process of applying to colleges, Mizzou was one of the first ones that offered me a scholarship. Consequently it was the first one that I sent through the shredder. The only reason I applied there is cause a couple of my friends were trying to go there cause they thought it was a nice party school for cheap with decent sports teams. They didn't give one single penetrate about the academics, culture or reputation of the school.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Missouri is a boring state.

How can you expect these guys not to do drugs and party?