mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Typical dumb nig

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Not only he said that Giant...

When Chris Myers said you're playing Denver and Peyton Manning...

Newton said "Oh, we're playing against the Sheriff?"

Damn right you'll be son.

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Haha he's the man

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11734

Love him

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Sometimes being unaware of the significance of the situation you are in can lead to a calm and positive performance.

Carson Palmer, on the other hand, all too aware of his situation, looked like the deer caught in headlights.

If they get up in the SB, how is old man river going to score points to get them back.
    Denver D has to win this game, or Cam will be dancing all over the fukkin` place.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

he is a male bimbo
    but a darn good football player

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    he is a male bimbo
    but a darn good football player
    Exactly right.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Cam fires 1st smacktalk not surprising. I hope this continues getting Denver more fired up while Manning and co. Just sit back and soak it in.

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Cam fires 1st smacktalk not surprising. I hope this continues getting Denver more fired up while Manning and co. Just sit back and soak it in.
    Denver won't be able to keep up to their offense. Panthers will jump out to double digit lead, and just coast through game. Remember last time Manning was in the superbowl? Lololol ol.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah on paper it's clear as day Cam lights out so far ahead of Peyton it's not funny. Defenses pretty much on same level not much if any edge there. It just looks way too easy backing Panthers. Somehow , someway they will get Peyton carried off into sunset with a smile here I think.

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status

Just how I saw the Panthers absolutely destroy the Seahawks and Cardinals defense. There is no way I can bet against Newton, they cover and the over hits. Only way over doesn't is if it's a smackdown. Between Newton, Olsen, Ginn, Luke (who should get DPOY)and Norman this team is on another level then the Broncos.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonae101 View Post
    Typical dumb nig
    typical dumb white person response

smittyallsports
    smittyallsports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6929

I know sometimes guys watch games in the locker room before the game. I don't think it's abnormal that he did not know who had won the AFC game because the game went down to the wire and was really still in question until about 6:30 or so. The panthers had a 6:40 kick. It is completely plausible, in my opinion, a guy could have cut that game off at 5:30 or 6 just to get into his zone... nothing to see here folks.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Really Smitty it's 2016 catch up lol. Everyone in that stadium knew who won the 1st gm nothing stays a secret for 5 seconds these days. So your telling me if nothing else for entire gm he didn't once look up at the scoreboard to watch a replay or check the clock and notice? Hes talking trash and just sent 1st jab plain and simple.

Denver 1st thing I'm doing is watching Atlanta tape where they made the gm ugly kept score down and won. If that heap pile can do it certainly Donkos capable.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6483

Quote Originally Posted by WildCelticsFan View Post
    Just how I saw the Panthers absolutely destroy the Seahawks and Cardinals defense. There is no way I can bet against Newton, they cover and the over hits. Only way over doesn't is if it's a smackdown. Between Newton, Olsen, Ginn, Luke (who should get DPOY)and Norman this team is on another level then the Broncos.
    Broncos have Peyton's brain, sanders, dt, von Miller, ware, trevathan, Marshall, talib, harris, ward... All of them woulda been pro bowlers

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status

They won't outscore panthers plain and simple

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

I would have been surprised if he "knew" who was playing. I could care less who I am playing until I win the game I am playing in. Not saying it wasn't a jab and the Broncos, but the first game came down to the wire and I have seen players out on the field way before kick off and Riverboat Ron could have banned the game from the premises just like he did the hoverboard.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

So what if the first game ended late. He knew at halftime. Who didn't? Lol.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

Like him or not, Newton has a very unique skill set and causes defenses and D coordinators nightmares.

I didn't really like him in college but he's starting to grow on me. His size, speed and underrated throwing ability are fun to watch.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Like him or not, Newton has a very unique skill set and causes defenses and D coordinators nightmares.

I didn't really like him in college but he's starting to grow on me. His size, speed and underrated throwing ability are fun to watch.
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave TheMoneyShot 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Peyton "Noodle Arm" Manning will choke again in the Super Bowl did everything he could for the Pats to win but D wouldn't let him Brock woulda won that game sure as hell wouldn't have missed the easiest throw in football right down the middle twice for tds

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonae101 View Post
    Typical dumb nig
    go crawl back into that giant herpes infested kunt of your mommy.
    Points Awarded:

YOUNGBUCK gave Grits n' Gravy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TheMoneyShot

Newton... early odds to win MVP -110 at 5D

You get the entire field at -110 also at 5D. Crazy line.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

There are a few things you need to know here about our friend Lakerboy...

A) He's a seemingly decent all around dude
    B) He's arguably the best sbr poster in history in terms of traffic
    C) He picked a really lame screen name and is now stuck with it
    D) He made 2 amazing calls a few years back in the NFL playoffs cashing on the Bears and Jets
    E) He's a huge fuckkking racist

So I'm not sure why any of you are ever surprised when he does not enjoy Cam Newton's presence in our consciousness.

Personally I used to dislike Cam but now he's probably my favorite NFL player to watch.

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

And for those of you that don't know Tat

1. He's the best of all time on this site

That is all

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Could not agree more with Tat! Newton very exciting guy brings fun and energy to the gm much like Farve and a thrill to watch. People always bitching about no fun league and Goodell sucking all the joy and purity outta the gm making it 100% about business and robotic. Cam is the antithesis of that and what people should be wanting right now.
    Points Awarded:

YOUNGBUCK gave R.P. McMurphy 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TheMoneyShot

What happened to Newton's turnovers, misreads, and bonehead play making in years past?

Will it ever comeback?

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    What happened to Newton's turnovers, misreads, and bonehead play making in years past?

Will it ever comeback?
    No dumbfukk. Pay attention.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Will it ever comeback?
    It will be back in the Superbowl. This is Mcnab all over again with a little more talent. Guy gets the ball on the 50 most of the time because he has a dominating defense. Hear me guys? The guy excels because he has a dominating defense. Denver will make him turn the ball over a few times and prolly take a few back to the house. Shame it isnt the Peyton of old. This version seriously needs to retire after this year even tho he is prolly better than half the QB out there now even with his gimp arm. Then again if they keep raising the line and all the money starts to flow on Denver my opinion will change.

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    It will be back in the Superbowl. This is Mcnab all over again with a little more talent. Guy gets the ball on the 50 most of the time because he has a dominating defense. Hear me guys? The guy excels because he has a dominating defense. Denver will make him turn the ball over a few times and prolly take a few back to the house. Shame it isnt the Peyton of old. This version seriously needs to retire after this year even tho he is prolly better than half the QB out there now even with his gimp arm. Then again if they keep raising the line and all the money starts to flow on Denver my opinion will change.
    Could you imagine this Denver D with a prime 06 Peyton manning.. Dynasty.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6446

Will it ever comeback?
    Years past? This was his 5th year in the league not his 15th. Those turnovers, misreads, bonehead plays happen to all young quarterbacks, especially those on bad teams (where most high draft picks go). Look up Manning's stats year 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Not even close. Better runner, stronger arm, better passer. Can make every throw from anywhere on the field. The unquestioned leader of his team, you never hear anything negative from his teammates. Same can't be said for McNabb. Don't get all the hate for Newton the player. Best qb this year, hands down. Better year than Rodgers, Brady, Palmer, Wilson, whoever. Put his team on his back and won 17 games. Yes, Carolina has a dominating defense. So does Denver. Don't see them putting up the points Carolina does. Maybe when he's hoisting the Lombardi trophy along with SB MVP he'll get a little credit.