ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    voter fraud. Those who get their asses kicked because their message sucks, of course will say there's fraud.

Does anyone here vote? Sure doesn't sound like it.

Let's break down the voting process.

1. you have to register to vote. Putting your name and address on a piece of paper or online.

2. when you go to vote, there are at least 3 or 4 people there to take your name. One to write it in a ledger
    (show your ID if required), one to hunt your name in the register, where you SIGN your name and one to
    take you to the voting booth.

Let's break down how cheating could be possible.

1. all of the polling people would have to be on the take. Is that possible? Yeah.
    2. polling people would allow people to bypass the sign in process and go vote multiple times or do it themselves.
    3. absentee voting. They could do it multiple times and then go vote in person. Good record keeping would stop that.

The question is why? Would the little money they would make, if paid, offset jail time and a big fine if caught?

Thought I'd bring some common sense to the bullshit that's flying around.
    No one ever responds to this: http://www.philly.com/philly/news/po...ero_votes.html

Whoever was pulling the strings locally fukked up by being overzealous ... had they tossed a hundred or two votes Romney's way it never would have raised an eyebrow. Instead official results posted a statistical impossibility. There are no neighborhoods or regions voting anywhere that have ever put up a 19,605 to 0. That is 100% fraud.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

What is that weird sounding noise I hear in the background? Sounds like a combo of false-teeth and slobbering gums. Oh, its Biden, waiting his turn.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    No one ever responds to this: http://www.philly.com/philly/news/po...ero_votes.html

Whoever was pulling the strings locally fukked up by being overzealous ... had they tossed a hundred or two votes Romney's way it never would have raised an eyebrow. Instead official results posted a statistical impossibility. There are no neighborhoods or regions voting anywhere that have ever put up a 19,605 to 0. That is 100% fraud.
    Did the votes come out right? There weren't more votes than voting age residents were there?

It all boils down to the message. Romney had a shit message. The same with Trump....shit.

See what happens when hate gets in the way? You guys want Trump because of his hate message, your
    hate for Obama, your hate for illegals, hate for muslims, blacks and welfare.

It's not that they want handouts, they want respect just like you want. Want the same opportunities as you.
    The Dems offer that. The Repubs in office don't want that.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Did the votes come out right? There weren't more votes than voting age residents were there?

It all boils down to the message. Romney had a shit message. The same with Trump....shit.

See what happens when hate gets in the way? You guys want Trump because of his hate message, your
    hate for Obama, your hate for illegals, hate for muslims, blacks and welfare.

It's not that they want handouts, they want respect just like you want. Want the same opportunities as you.
    The Dems offer that. The Repubs in office don't want that.

lol as he said, no one responds. Rkelly you're not smart enough to trick a child let alone anyone else.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

Serious question Brooks. How much do you have wagered on Trump with the books?

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol as he said, no one responds. Rkelly you're not smart enough to trick a child let alone anyone else.
    Speaking of shit.........

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

No one ever? It was responded to YESTERDAY almost immediately after the first time you post this..............You literally can't be this retarded.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8440

Points Awarded:

ABEHONEST gave DwightShrute 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15155

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Serious question Brooks. How much do you have wagered on Trump with the books?
    POOF

Hes gone

DwightShrute

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    That's right pal. Remember that everytime you post a meme about Hillary. I saw the light.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Hillary admires Margaret Sanger? Wait a minute here hmmmmm all these politicians are corrupt and they all are on a globalist agenda people do some research

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

....what? I responded in literally the next post in this thread, less than half an hour after your post:

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    "When the Inquirer went looking for Republican voters in some of those divisions, they couldn't find any: Thus the results in Philadelphia were reflective not of an "impossible" statistical anomaly but rather of a general historical trend widely seen throughout the city."

http://www.snopes.com/politics/ballot/2012fraud.asp

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

I've responded to this a few times.

It's not a statistical impossibility if you know anything about statistics. How many registered Republicans are in those areas?

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post

It's not a statistical impossibility if you know anything about statistics. How many registered Republicans are in those areas?
    stop because you don't and don't even try to pretend around me you little liar. I've already embarrassed you multiple times and you know I'll do it again. Liar.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO

stop because you don't and don't even try to pretend around me you little liar. I've already embarrassed you multiple times and you know I'll do it again. Liar.
    It is not statistically impossible, it may be improbable and if you can't figure that out than you don't know what you're talking about.

I don't lie.

brooks85

It is not statistically impossible, it may be improbable and if you can't figure that out than you don't know what you're talking about.

I don't lie.

andy... you're not fooling anyone

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14356

This Bozo brooks is too much. Over and over again in every thread he says nothing. NOTHING!!!!! Yet, his next line is always " I embarrassed you". Huh????

Ur the one who gets embarrassed time and time again.

I do find it amusing though, so please continue. Ur here for our laughter.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    This Bozo brooks is too much. Over and over again in every thread he says nothing. NOTHING!!!!! Yet, his next line is always " I embarrassed you". Huh????

Ur the one who gets embarrassed time and time again.

I do find it amusing though, so please continue. Ur here for our laughter.

you tried this last time but ran away... very transparent

Bostongambler

you tried this last time but ran away... very transparent
    I don't know how many times I can type " huh" in response to one of ur posts.

We are all wrong and ur right. Please school us o stupid one.

brooks85

I don't know how many times I can type " huh" in response to one of ur posts.

We are all wrong and ur right. Please school us o stupid one.

I'll let you know what that hasn't happened lol

again, you're very transparent and you can type huh all you want but it doesn't change reality. You ran away last time because you have nothing of importance to add. You're just jumping on sinking ships like a fool because that is all you can do.

Bostongambler

Can we hire u out to just keep us laughing?

The World ; " Look at that beautiful mountain up ahead"

brooks; " That's the moon"

The world; " Huh? That's a beautiful mountain. U can surely see that"

brooks; " No! It's the moon". I just embarrassed u".

The World; " This guy is tapped"

Bostongambler

I'll let you know what that hasn't happened lol

again, you're very transparent and you can type huh all you want but it doesn't change reality. You ran away last time because you have nothing of importance to add. You're just jumping on sinking ships like a fool because that is all you can do.
    Again. NOTHING!!!!

brooks85

Again. NOTHING!!!!

lol repeating it isn't going to make it true. It is very transparent you can't say anything else which is why you ran away last time and you will again.

Bostongambler

lol repeating it isn't going to make it true. It is very transparent you can't say anything else which is why you ran away last time and you will again.
    The only thing that is true is that u are a self absorbed moron who thinks he is smarter than he is. Oh wait, should I write it in bold letters?

brooks85

The only thing that is true is that u are a self absorbed moron who thinks he is smarter than he is. Oh wait, should I write it in bold letters?

lol it is obvious who has nothing to say.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18876

His views are flawed. If he speaks of them he will look twice as stupid. Better for brooks just to pretend & remain a pussy.

ByeShea

It's an impossibility. No US vote totals anywhere any time approach those numbers in Philly 2012.

Also at voting precincts in Philly 2012 - 75 election observers turned away by New Black Panther Party.

One impossibility is that a handful of die hard Democrats on SBR can't accept the truth.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

It's an impossibility. No US vote totals anywhere any time approach those numbers in Philly 2012.

Also at voting precincts in Philly 2012 - 75 election observers turned away by New Black Panther Party.

One impossibility is that a handful of die hard Democrats on SBR can't accept the truth.
    Definitely not an impossibility.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/ballot/2012fraud.asp

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO

andy... you're not fooling anyone
    I'm not trying to.
    Explain how it is statistically impossible for that to happen.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Good luck with that...I've responded to his posts twice with the same link, and he continues to ignore it and repost his debunked opinion

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Snopes? Please.

The weak excuse from Snopes: """"It is true that 59 voting divisions in Philadelphia recorded no votes for Mitt Romney, but given the voter composition of the Philadelphia area (and some Philadelphia wards in particular), and the number of voters in each division, that outcome was hardly a "mathematical and statistical impossibility.""""

And yet in no city, be it Peoria, LA, Chicago (where they really know how to do things), or wherever do any precincts put up counts like 19,605 to 0. There is about 200 years precedence of vote results not looking like that.

Whoever was in charge of the dirty deed was completely incompetent. Because no matter how strong an area is for one side or the other there are always exceptions and even consistent low-levels of mistaken votes.

The official vote was a statistical impossibility. It was voter fraud. Maybe you should ask yourself why such plain fact is so difficult to accept.

DwightShrute

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Snopes? Please.

The weak excuse from Snopes: """"It is true that 59 voting divisions in Philadelphia recorded no votes for Mitt Romney, but given the voter composition of the Philadelphia area (and some Philadelphia wards in particular), and the number of voters in each division, that outcome was hardly a "mathematical and statistical impossibility.""""

And yet in no city, be it Peoria, LA, Chicago (where they really know how to do things), or wherever do any precincts put up counts like 19,605 to 0. There is about 200 years precedence of vote results not looking like that.

Whoever was in charge of the dirty deed was completely incompetent. Because no matter how strong an area is for one side or the other there are always exceptions and even consistent low-levels of mistaken votes.

The official vote was a statistical impossibility. It was voter fraud. Maybe you should ask yourself why such plain fact is so difficult to accept.
    The people in those districts are so ignorant that it's impossible to believe that some of the more
    moranic types just by definition pushed the Romney lever by mistake. That in itself makes the
    19,000 to 0 tally a prime example of fraud.

No one can tell me that say say 1000 of those from the hood coming into the voting booths
    listening to rap music high on whatever with glazed eyes didn't make the mistake of pushing the
    Romney lever.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Snopes? Please.

You obviously don't know what a statistical impossibility means.

First ... 89101112 Last