Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

2 young dopes with 20 pounds of weed get so paranoid they call cops on themselves

Two men traveling from Nevada to Montana with over 20 pounds of marijuana got so incredibly stoned they handed themselves over to police in a bout of paranoia. The resulting recording obtained by East Idaho News had YouTubers in stitches.

The men – Leland Ayala-Doliente, 22, and Holland Sward, 23 – were driving across the Nevada-Idaho border almost exactly a year ago when fear struck so deep it completely paralyzed their ability to reason.
    The following police call might be really bad publicity for marijuana, as things like this rarely happen outside of movies. The two decided they were being followed by undercover police after crossing over the border. They saw cars everywhere that they thought were being driven by cops just itching to bust them but were keeping their distance for some inexplicable reason.

And so, the two pulled over after exiting a highway in Rexburg. Parked at a gas station, they made a 911 call that will go down in history:
    “Hi, uh, we’re the two dumb asses that got caught trying to bring some stuff through your border and all your cops are just driving around us like a bunch of jack wagons and I’d just like for you guys to end it. If you could help me out with that, we would like to just get on with it,” Ayala-Doliente told a puzzled dispatcher, who then had to collect his thoughts.
    “You got caught doing what…?” the 911 dispatcher asks. They confess again that they got “spooked” trying to bring “some stuff” over the border. “And, yeah. A bunch of your buddies driving around in a bunch of civilian cars not wanting to pick us up. I don’t know what’s the deal. I was just wondering if you could help us out and just end it,” the young man continued.
    They gave the police the address of the gas station, said that they weren’t carrying firearms and only had munchies for the road and a dog, which they were bringing back to its owner. The dispatcher listened patiently, taking down the details – even playing along a bit, probably realizing the state the two young potheads were in: the officer asked them about the guns, because the ‘undercover cops’ were “just curious.”
    “Yeah, yeah. We tried walking away from the car a couple times and that didn’t work. We tried waving them down and that didn’t work, so I don’t know what’s going on here,” Ayala-Doliente continued.

The dispatcher then promised to send one of his nearby marked units to pick the pair up.
    And the young stoners were real role models for how to get arrested without incident. Police say that on arrival the pair of dopeheads were up with their hands behind their heads. Sward was then said to address an officer with the words “We got caught and we’re surrendering.”
    A hearing resulted in the following outcome: Sward got five years, amended to 30 days in jail for being a good sport; but Ayala-Doliente learned the hard way not to smoke weed, snort cocaine or swallow oxycodone hours before sentencing day: having tested positive for all of these things, he got one-and-a-half to eight years in prison.
    This is not the first time marijuana has driven someone to stupidity, but YouTube comments ranged from quoting cult movies about weed to being happy for the dispatcher – for having had the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to bring in “the stupidest person you’ve ever talked to.”
    Others were more serious, however, reminding people that the Mormon-run Idaho is really intolerant of marijuana, and was therefore likely to charge the guys as much as it would have if they had got caught without handing themselves in.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

That fkng Youtube video is priceless Dangles...I'm still laughing here

DiggityDaggityDo

That must have been some good shit they were smoking.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Holy fukken shit. What was that shit laced with, yet talking rather normal

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Some people just aren't the "drug dealer" type I guess.........Dumb Fukk's!

But carrying 20 lbs can make you rather paranoid. That major prison time in most states.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

...and the weed just sitting inside of a dog kennel all ready to go for cops

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

I get the lords who they were transporting it for are a bit pissed

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

That's funny that's what that is..

Gotta keep it cool and under control and not panic!!!

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

DiggityDaggityDo

Rocky, how much time did these two clowns get?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Rocky, how much time did these two clowns get?
    The story didn't end there Dangles

"A hearing resulted in the following outcome: Sward got five years, amended to 30 days in jail for being a good sport; but Ayala-Doliente learned the hard way not to smoke weed, snort cocaine or swallow oxycodone hours before sentencing day: having tested positive for all of these things, he got one-and-a-half to eight years in prison."

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

do they post at SBR?

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    The story didn't end there Dangles

"A hearing resulted in the following outcome: Sward got five years, amended to 30 days in jail for being a good sport; but Ayala-Doliente learned the hard way not to smoke weed, snort cocaine or swallow oxycodone hours before sentencing day: having tested positive for all of these things, he got one-and-a-half to eight years in prison."
    Damn. If I ever get arrested for anything I'm going to be a good sport about it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

They don't look built for Prison.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47489

penetrating rookies

never get high if you are traveling with a large quantity

get high as penetrate once you get to your destination

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

Good, get that strain of "calling the cops to bust yourself paranoid weed" off the market.

mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33098

Got to be a sativa

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mr. leisure View Post
    Got to be a sativa

I concur

Possibly hybrid agent orange but 77% 90/10

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!