I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8394

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Psychoshruter does the supreme leader approve of your non random street shooting ways?

Dont want to dissappoint the supreme leader now, do we?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

By AIMEE PICCHI MONEYWATCH January 26, 2016, 12:01 AM
    Americans hate the U.S. government more than ever

The federal government has joined the ranks of the bottom-of-the-barrel industries, according to a new survey from the American Customer Satisfaction Index. Americans' satisfaction level in dealing with federal agencies --everything from Treasury to Homeland Security -- has fallen for a third consecutive year, reaching an eight-year low.

The declines represent some backsliding for the U.S. government, given that satisfaction saw some improvement in 2011 and 2012, which may have been the result of spending in the wake of the recession. While the comparison with private enterprise isn't apples to apples given the nature of government services, the findings have some implications for bureaucrats.

"Satisfaction is linked to broader goals in the political system that it wants to maximize, like confidence and trust," said Forrest Morgeson, director of research at the ACSI. "It's much more difficult to govern if the entire population dislikes you."

Although satisfaction is down for the federal government as a whole, the research found that consumers have vastly different views of specific agencies. The department that received the highest score was the Department of the Interior, which received a ranking of 75 points. That could reflect Americans' positive feelings toward national parks, which many visit while on vacation, Morgeson noted.

The lowest-ranked department may not be much of a surprise to taxpayers: Treasury, which received a score of just 55 points, or 20 points below the Department of the Interior. Treasury, as a reminder, oversees the IRS.

"If you think about the most contacted government agency, it'll be the IRS," Morgeson said. "If you think about what the IRS does, which is take money from citizens, you'll have low satisfaction."

Despite the overall lower score for the government, there were some signs of improvement in citizens' experiences, with the feds earning improved scores in customer service and information, which means many citizens believe agencies are delivering information in a clearer way than a year ago.

The government report is based on surveys with more than 2,000 people who were surveyed late last year.

© 2016 CBS Interactive Inc.. All Rights Reserved.

Did you read this dwightie, I don't think you did. I think you just read a few lines and thought, like you always do...oh this is great let me post it. You didn't read it again. That is what you do. Because if you did read it you would have found some very positive comments throughout the article and those comments had to be attributed to the Obama administration.

Oh my, you did it again. You do it all the time. It is simply incredible.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

The whole healthcare fiasco is my only complaint. Nice idea, horribly executed.

ToPHeR
    ToPHeR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1917

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    The whole healthcare fiasco is my only complaint. Nice idea, horribly executed.
    You mean the "have to pass the bill to find out what's in it" piece of garbage rammed through congress by the dems which ultimately cost them their majority. A 2500+ page bill full of pork that no one obviously read because it was written in less than 48hrs from when the vote took place. They couldn't even get enough votes the traditional way so they had to cheat the system and approve it via budget reconciliation.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8394

Quote Originally Posted by ToPHeR View Post
    You mean the "have to pass the bill to find out what's in it" piece of garbage rammed through congress by the dems which ultimately cost them their majority. A 2500+ page bill full of pork that no one obviously read because it was written in less than 48hrs from when the vote took place. They couldn't even get enough votes the traditional way so they had to cheat the system and approve it via budget reconciliation.
    ya that one. Don't forget the hundreds of waivers they gave to their friends. If it was such a great plan, they wouldn't need to give waivers to anyone.

Sanders is right about the single payer. Why not?

ToPHeR

ya that one. Don't forget the hundreds of waivers they gave to their friends. If it was such a great plan, they wouldn't need to give waivers to anyone.

Sanders is right about the single payer. Why not?

Yup. All the unions and their Cadillac plans got extensions which turned into more extensions...

ToPHeR

I got another surgery coming up on monday and just went through registration. I had to put down a deposit of 4700 to the hospital and 5000 to the surgeon before anything and I have a gold ppo too. The "affordable" care act. What a load of crap. Thanks obama

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

Quote Originally Posted by ToPHeR View Post
    Yup. All the unions and their Cadillac plans got extensions which turned into more extensions...
    No more extensions, unions have to pay now.

ToPHeR

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    No more extensions, unions have to pay now.
    It's funny because our guys got letters from the union explaining "new plans" they could choose if they wanted to switch but it didn't say anything about these plans being lowered tiered more expensive ones because the unions want to get them off the Cadillac plans because it's costing them more money even though we the company pay the health and welfare coverage. fukking scumbags

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32231

I can take or leave Unions, they are good, and they are not good.
    My work speaks for itself, I don't have to stand behind a Union card to protect my job.
    Having said that, the job I was offered several years ago required I join the local 153 which is the local Office Professional Employee Union.
    I'm an I/T professional, usually 9 out 10 I/T gigs are non union, but it was a nice job offer, so I accepted and joined the Union. (no way out)
    First six years on the job, we paid no cost for a Cigna 'Caddilac' plan with all the bells and whistles, 10 dollar scripts, 10/15 co-pays.
    Obama looked our Union leaders in the eyes 4 years ago, and said "don't worry, your medical plans are safe" so our dopey Union heads took him at his word and supported his second campaign.

9 months ago, we get notice, we are going to get 'taxed' 3 percent of the plan.
    The value of the plan for my wife and I is 21000 dollars a year.
    My "if I like my plan, I can keep my plan" the plan this jackass told our Union leaders "is untouchable" is no longer untouchable.
    Obama didn't care, he lied through his teeth to get the support of the Unions.
    Watch how fast now the Unions run from Hilary.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Basically people are labeled to a team in politics and they defend and vote for that team right or wrong.
    I think those here that defend Bush are team players 100% you would have to be insane not to see the
    tailspin he created. As for Obama still B+ he threw up the smoke screens we needed.
    Next.....if its The Crunt Hillary vs the no Talent Mr Bankrupt Your Fired ....I FEAR FOR US
    2 worse ever to run for president in history

navyblue81
    navyblue81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6657

Wow, I'm a little late to this thread, but is someone really saying Obama hasn't been that bad? I'm an independent that can sayout with hesitation he's been one of the worst presidents of all-time. Just look at our national debt right now. Also, take a look at the way is ISIS is building up because we took our foot off the gas pedal in fighting terrorism. Obama might as well also call Putin "Daddy". The guy walks all over him. He has not been a good President at all.

I will say this on Romney. Rip him all you want, but a lot of what Romney predicted would happen....has happened. I've changed my tune on him a lot. Wasn't a fan when he ran for President, but the guy has called everything right.
    Last edited by navyblue81; 01-31-16 at 08:30 AM.

First 1234