DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8394

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Dont worry about psychoshruter...

Guy has lost his marbles as is testament to still wanting to be a psychopathic Trump supporter...

Both are as nuts as one another

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

All psychoshruter can do is name call..

Guy cant stand up for himself because he knows he's unable to defend the indefencible...

Psychoshruter, resident Trump tossrag

DwightShrute

All psychoshruter can do is name call..

Guy cant stand up for himself because he knows he's unable to defend the indefencible...

Psychoshruter, resident Trump tossrag
    Only when you do it first

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Only when you do it first

Too bad i work off of FACT as you've proven time and time again now...

Psychoshruter. I like it

ToPHeR
    ToPHeR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1917

Go tell that to the millions of families Bush either displaced or had inncoently murdered under his watch for bullshit reasons without having to face retribution...

Topher psycho tossrag
    Stfu you fukking shill and quit ignoring the fact that Obama either continued bush's wars or started new ones of his own

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

That's our Australian George Costanza

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

That's our Australian George Costanza
    Guy wears button up shirts to hide the fact he's a total custard guts

Michelin called. They want to model their latest range of truck tyres around your waist you pork belly barrel...

DwightShrute

Too bad i work off of FACT as you've proven time and time again now...

Psychoshruter. I like it
    You start it every time dummy.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by ToPHeR View Post
    Stfu you fukking shill and quit ignoring the fact that Obama either continued bush's wars or started new ones of his own
    When you inherit something like a war its not like inheriting something like a TV where you can simply switch it off...

Wow topher tossrag sticking up for jnr Bush.

What a cumshard you must've been to push out

ACoochy

You start it every time dummy.
    Psychoshruter.

Nothing inaccurate or personalized about that at all...

I'd call you a pos but then id be offending the soles of my shoes...

zlaroc
    zlaroc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dub nation !!!

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Psychoshruter.

George is mad

George....at what age did you start going bald? I had a friend who was losing his hair in high school. He looked a lot like you. Did you start losing yours in high school too? I bet you did.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

DwightShrute

Psychoshruter.

Last edited by DwightShrute; 01-25-16 at 09:45 PM.

ToPHeR

When you inherit something like a war its not like inheriting something like a TV where you can simply switch it off...

Wow topher tossrag sticking up for jnr Bush.

What a cumshard you must've been to push out
    Tell that to your Lord and savior who promised to end it all dumbass. Keep making excuses

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    George is mad

George....at what age did you start going bald? I had a friend who was losing his hair in high school. He looked a lot like you. Did you start losing yours in high school too? I bet you did.

This coming from a guy who's blood type is Nutella...

Hey Dopie is it true that when you sat on a i-phone you turned it into a i-pad??

What about that time you went hiking and gave a snake diabetes after it bit you??

Poor guy hasn't looked down and seen his cawk since before the 21st century

Its cool though Dopie. We all have shortcomings.

Yours are just wider than most pal...

ACoochy

PsychoShruter back at it...

King of the cut and paste...

Simplism. Because its what Donald Trump supporters do best...

ACoochy

Tell that to your Lord and savior who promised to end it all dumbass. Keep making excuses
    So how many wars you guys a part of now?

Iraq? Afghanistan?

Granted they are both worse now because of the incompetence of the masses who wanted it ended.

Without Bush jnr their would be no ISIS. Wonder why he doesnt travel much outside of his confines??

Only excuse here is your ignorance...

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

I'm going to miss Obama greatly. Then again I have an 130 iq, graduated from Gonzaga with a degree in chemistry, am not a biased or moronic red neck and actually learned from history and understand what we are about to encounter (Hillary and triumph will both we disasters)

Bush was president during the GREATEST ECONOMIC DISASTER IN THE HISTORY OF EARTH

Only because of our massive ability to borrow, our gdp, and the fact the world depends on us to buy their goods did we ever recover.

But bengazi right? Smh

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 181

So how many wars you guys a part of now?

Iraq? Afghanistan?

Granted they are both worse now because of the incompetence of the masses who wanted it ended.

Without Bush jnr their would be no ISIS. Wonder why he doesnt travel much outside of his confines??

Only excuse here is your ignorance...
    ISIS was formed years before America went into Iraq and while going into that shit whole we know as the middle east was not smart the complete rise of ISIS is partly to be blamed on Obama. He ran on taking America out of Iraq and while this had to be done his complete withdrawal in a quick way was not smart. Especially considering the fact that all top generals told Obama that a quick exit would give terrorist groups like ISIS almost total control over night, which is exactly what happened after Obama did not listen to any of the people that actually saw action over there. I get sick of people saying well Obama inherited this mess, well ya plenty of presidents inherited alot worse but did something about it instead of using worthless excuses to blame the past. He pulled out of a bad situation with almost no plan at all and now we get to see that decision unfold. Sure this was never going to be pretty but I think the withdrawal could have been done with more care and planning. I will tell you this much under Obama America is not very safe like he claims, he is letting refugees in with basically no screening process and what he has in place obviously isn't very good as it failed in the California shootings. So ya, let's have more come over and see how that works out. Doesn't exactly make Americans go to bed easy at night knowing he is in talks with Iran, he is letting anyone come into America, he blames guns instead of looking at what the real problem is, and he has created a situation in America where if anyone asks any questions or sees something suspicious they are too scared to say anything due to being labeled as a racist. What happened to Americans being aware and looking out for one another, I will tell you it's Obama. He has created in his 2 terms an atmosphere in which racism and stupidity have risen to heights not seen in 40 years with his "PC" agenda so as to weaken unity of America. We have cops being undermined before any facts even come out, we have actors boycotting award shows because they think racism is involved yet have BET and strictly black award shows, we have mass shootings at an alarming rate most in large cities in gang land and Obama wants to add more laws instead of enforce the ones already in place. Most people don't realize most of these shooting are happening in the cities or states that already have very strict gun laws but Obama doesn't want to enforce those laws by just rounding up all the thugs with felony records that are carrying guns. He could stop most of this so why doesn't he? You can't add more laws without enforcing the ones we already have. If he wants to make Americans safer he should stop sending weapons to shady ass people over there that end up in ISIS hands and then turning around and using other excuses to unarmed Americans with executive orders that undermines the principles that this country was founded on. It seems aliens to this country have more rights than actual American citizens anymore and if anyone speaks out then they are bigots. While we all get to sit back and watch everything America was originally founded on is taken out of everything. I don't care what side your on rep or dem this shit is getting out of hand. But ya, he got us out of Iraq but it appears to me that making America weak as he can is his agenda and if you take a look around he is doing a damn good job. If he had another term America might not have a constitution left just the Obama brotherhood laws. America was always greatest when the country was under a president that unified the people and right now this country couldn't be more in turmoil. I know I love living in a country that now is so PC that you get praised and called a hero for being a tranny yet vets who fought for that right are living on the streets while illegal aliens get free healthcare, to that I say great job Obama keep it up

ToPHeR

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    I'm going to miss Obama greatly. Then again I have an 130 iq, graduated from Gonzaga with a degree in chemistry, am not a biased or moronic red neck and actually learned from history and understand what we are about to encounter (Hillary and triumph will both we disasters)

Bush was president during the GREATEST ECONOMIC DISASTER IN THE HISTORY OF EARTH

Only because of our massive ability to borrow, our gdp, and the fact the world depends on us to buy their goods did we ever recover.

But bengazi right? Smh

Is this sarcasm? Bragging about a chemistry degree and them attempting to argue economics? if you truly did study history also, then I'm sure you are well aware of the events that led up to the economic disaster which included policies started before the Bush presidency. or the fact that the obama "recovery" is the worst eocnomic recovery in history . Borrowing and government spending to raise gdp is a laughable argument and doesnt prove any recovery

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    ISIS was formed years before America went into Iraq and while going into that shit whole we know as the middle east was not smart the complete rise of ISIS is partly to be blamed on Obama. He ran on taking America out of Iraq and while this had to be done his complete withdrawal in a quick way was not smart. Especially considering the fact that all top generals told Obama that a quick exit would give terrorist groups like ISIS almost total control over night, which is exactly what happened after Obama did not listen to any of the people that actually saw action over there. I get sick of people saying well Obama inherited this mess, well ya plenty of presidents inherited alot worse but did something about it instead of using worthless excuses to blame the past. He pulled out of a bad situation with almost no plan at all and now we get to see that decision unfold. Sure this was never going to be pretty but I think the withdrawal could have been done with more care and planning. I will tell you this much under Obama America is not very safe like he claims, he is letting refugees in with basically no screening process and what he has in place obviously isn't very good as it failed in the California shootings. So ya, let's have more come over and see how that works out. Doesn't exactly make Americans go to bed easy at night knowing he is in talks with Iran, he is letting anyone come into America, he blames guns instead of looking at what the real problem is, and he has created a situation in America where if anyone asks any questions or sees something suspicious they are too scared to say anything due to being labeled as a racist. What happened to Americans being aware and looking out for one another, I will tell you it's Obama. He has created in his 2 terms an atmosphere in which racism and stupidity have risen to heights not seen in 40 years with his "PC" agenda so as to weaken unity of America. We have cops being undermined before any facts even come out, we have actors boycotting award shows because they think racism is involved yet have BET and strictly black award shows, we have mass shootings at an alarming rate most in large cities in gang land and Obama wants to add more laws instead of enforce the ones already in place. Most people don't realize most of these shooting are happening in the cities or states that already have very strict gun laws but Obama doesn't want to enforce those laws by just rounding up all the thugs with felony records that are carrying guns. He could stop most of this so why doesn't he? You can't add more laws without enforcing the ones we already have. If he wants to make Americans safer he should stop sending weapons to shady ass people over there that end up in ISIS hands and then turning around and using other excuses to unarmed Americans with executive orders that undermines the principles that this country was founded on. It seems aliens to this country have more rights than actual American citizens anymore and if anyone speaks out then they are bigots. While we all get to sit back and watch everything America was originally founded on is taken out of everything. I don't care what side your on rep or dem this shit is getting out of hand. But ya, he got us out of Iraq but it appears to me that making America weak as he can is his agenda and if you take a look around he is doing a damn good job. If he had another term America might not have a constitution left just the Obama brotherhood laws. America was always greatest when the country was under a president that unified the people and right now this country couldn't be more in turmoil. I know I love living in a country that now is so PC that you get praised and called a hero for being a tranny yet vets who fought for that right are living on the streets while illegal aliens get free healthcare, to that I say great job Obama keep it up
    ISIS was formed from freedom fighters fighting against Assad. Assad created ISIS.

Obama wanted to leave 5k troops, Iraq said no. Blame Iraq for the invasion of ISIS into Iraq.

Remember the Arab spring when people in the region were over throwing their govts? Assad said fuk that and killed
    his own people so they won't overthrow him.

Once ISIS got a hold of money, greed and power set in, forming their own brand of government. The rest is history.

As far as Obama, there's nothing anyone can say to change your minds, you guys drank the koolaide and bought
    the right wing/ Fox news bullshit. Use your own brains for once in your lives.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    ISIS was formed from freedom fighters fighting against Assad. Assad created ISIS.

Obama wanted to leave 5k troops, Iraq said no. Blame Iraq for the invasion of ISIS into Iraq.

Remember the Arab spring when people in the region were over throwing their govts? Assad said fuk that and killed

Once ISIS got a hold of money, greed and power set in, forming their own brand of government. The rest is history.

As far as Obama, there's nothing anyone can say to change your minds, you guys drank the koolaide and bought

Obama is great. Obama is God. Government is great we need more of it. We need to raise taxes. Republicans won't work with Obama (boo hoo). Bush did it also. Did you forget what Bush did? You guys are racist. Trump is racist. Everything is Bush's fault and Obama is fixing it. Republicans evil, democrats good ------> rkelly 2009 - present
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 01-26-16 at 10:12 AM.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10440

he like so many others were born a government check casher and he still is a dam government check casher. and will be all his fukin life. . .thats a fact

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by sweethook View Post
    he like so many others were born a government check casher and he still is a dam government check casher. and will be all his fukin life. . .thats a fact

are you speaking about Kelly, do you know him personally? this is the argument you guys use all the time when a person believes in some progressive ideas. I believe in some progressive ideas and I have never received a transfer payment in my life. Never unemployed, never on welfare or whatever they call it today. Never got a cent.

in fact reading most of the comments from kelly I am under the impression that he worked most of his life blue collar and is still working either employed or self employed and he is not a kid. so I would wager that kelly is not what you call a government check casher. that is unless he is a close friend and you know this for sure--but that I highly doubt.

DwightShrute

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Obama is great. Obama is God. Government is great we need more of it. We need to raise taxes. Republicans won't work with Obama (boo hoo). Bush did it also. Did you forget what Bush did? You guys are racist. Trump is racist. Everything is Bush's fault and Obama is fixing it. Republicans evil, democrats good ------> rkelly 2009 - present

you know the irony of this dwight. let me tell you, when you pull this bs it is basically the only time you compose and you are correct. that is the irony. and yes obama is good, maybe not great but definitely good, needing more government well I really don't know what that means. but when government works it works very well and our government has worked very well on tons of stuff. if you need examples let me know. I don't know what the bush racist comment means and trump has exhibited some racist comments but that is only because you and guys like you want to hear that crap. And yes Obama has fixed most of the problems. R evil no not most, now right wing crazies I think there you might find some evil. D good, some are very good. Some are very bad.

So all in all Dwightie when you are attempting to be sarcastic that is when you are most accurate my friend. Get this now, not completely accurate because that would be totally opposite of your entire being.

Now, I realize I have not been very fair with you considering a certain question. You are a huge defender of everything on the right, that has been true since I have been reading "your" material. And yet I have never asked you the big question. I will today, right now. Since you find yourself mostly taking up the conservative brand can you tell us one settled victory the conservatives have had in recent history. Meaning the past 40 or 50 years? I asked many but never you. Will you defend your conservative belief with concrete evidence of just one issue (settled) and that is the key in which the conservatives were vindicated with a win?

Can you answer this question without a cartoon, or a paste, or any other bs? Will you express, in your own words, why past evidence proves the conservative political philosophy is correct. Now basically this would take a preponderance of evidence, meaning you must prove at least 51% of the time the settled issue is on the conservative side. No, you need not do that. Just show me one example when that happened. I know one, do you?

We will be waiting?
    Last edited by dante1; 01-26-16 at 11:10 AM.

ToPHeR

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

And who was funneling weapons to these freedom fighters???

rkelly110

And who was funneling weapons to these freedom fighters???
    McCain wanted to, congress kept hashing it around, we didn't give them any, at least not on purpose.
    We supplied Iraq. When the Iraqis ran, ISIS got our weapons.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    are you speaking about Kelly, do you know him personally? this is the argument you guys use all the time when a person believes in some progressive ideas. I believe in some progressive ideas and I have never received a transfer payment in my life. Never unemployed, never on welfare or whatever they call it today. Never got a cent.

in fact reading most of the comments from kelly I am under the impression that he worked most of his life blue collar and is still working either employed or self employed and he is not a kid. so I would wager that kelly is not what you call a government check casher. that is unless he is a close friend and you know this for sure--but that I highly doubt.
    He was just generalizing, not me personally. Thanks for having my back though.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

DwightShrute

ACoochy

Psychoshruter back at it...

Psychoshruter does everything supreme leader asks

DwightShrute

By AIMEE PICCHI MONEYWATCH January 26, 2016, 12:01 AM
    Americans hate the U.S. government more than ever

The federal government has joined the ranks of the bottom-of-the-barrel industries, according to a new survey from the American Customer Satisfaction Index. Americans' satisfaction level in dealing with federal agencies --everything from Treasury to Homeland Security -- has fallen for a third consecutive year, reaching an eight-year low.

The declines represent some backsliding for the U.S. government, given that satisfaction saw some improvement in 2011 and 2012, which may have been the result of spending in the wake of the recession. While the comparison with private enterprise isn't apples to apples given the nature of government services, the findings have some implications for bureaucrats.

"Satisfaction is linked to broader goals in the political system that it wants to maximize, like confidence and trust," said Forrest Morgeson, director of research at the ACSI. "It's much more difficult to govern if the entire population dislikes you."

Although satisfaction is down for the federal government as a whole, the research found that consumers have vastly different views of specific agencies. The department that received the highest score was the Department of the Interior, which received a ranking of 75 points. That could reflect Americans' positive feelings toward national parks, which many visit while on vacation, Morgeson noted.

The lowest-ranked department may not be much of a surprise to taxpayers: Treasury, which received a score of just 55 points, or 20 points below the Department of the Interior. Treasury, as a reminder, oversees the IRS.

"If you think about the most contacted government agency, it'll be the IRS," Morgeson said. "If you think about what the IRS does, which is take money from citizens, you'll have low satisfaction."

Despite the overall lower score for the government, there were some signs of improvement in citizens' experiences, with the feds earning improved scores in customer service and information, which means many citizens believe agencies are delivering information in a clearer way than a year ago.

The government report is based on surveys with more than 2,000 people who were surveyed late last year.

© 2016 CBS Interactive Inc.. All Rights Reserved.

DwightShrute

Psychoshruter back at it...

Psychoshruter does everything supreme leader asks

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Would THAT piss off a lot of people. Love it.

First 1234 Last