thellama
    thellama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3073

2016 WWE Royal Rumble

Already seems like they are setting up the screwjob for Reigns to lose the title in the Rumble match. I don't see how Brock isn't headlining Mania as the Champ. You can easily cross 25 of those names off the list of potential winners... I think the only legit shot at winning this match is Reigns, HHH, Ambrose, or Brock. +225 for Brock right now. 50 gets me 112.50... Throw em all out, Brock!

Reigns
    Kalisto
    Dean Ambrose
    Tag Champs Kofi & Big E
    Xavier Woods
    Brock Lesnar
    Chris Jericho
    Bray Wyatt
    Erick Rowan
    Luke Harper
    Braun Strowman
    Big Show
    Stardust
    Goldust
    Kevin Owens
    Jimmy Uso
    Jey Uso
    Titus O'Neil
    Ryback
    Alberto Del Rio
    Sheamus
    Dolph Ziggler
    Mark Henry
    D-Von Dudley
    Bubba Ray Dudley
    Adam Rose
    Heath Slater
    Bo Dallas
    Curtis Axel

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Hopefully Daniel Bryan returns on time.

FilletMaster
    FilletMaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Roman is definitely dropping the belt. What better way to not make him look weak, than to throw him in against 29 other men. Triple H revenge & screwjob comin'...

NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

Wish my book offered this. Always watch main events and it would be nice to have some skin in the game

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 316

I really wish WWE Network could be added to cable systems. Don't feel like paying the extra $10/month for one network on the internet. Would rather they would consolidate it with the sports package, minus the PPV.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

I always wondered if The Rock would show up to help Roman retain the belt and create a match vs Lesnar at WM since he's going.

thellama
    thellama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3073

Predicting Royal Rumble is always about predicting WM. It's taking place in Jerry World, they obviously want to fill the place and set all sorts of records. Rock teasing bigger mania roll this year so I thought Rock Vs Brock for the title and HHH vs Reigns. This year HHH is now favored at -105, Brock up to +285. Maybe HHH wins Rumble and puts over Reigns at Mania? Rock & Brock takes place but no title on the line since it would be hard to believe anyone would think Rock would win the title. It's even a stretch that Rock would work a match... he got hurt in his last one. So if the title will be centered around H/Reigns my Brock bet is a bust but than what do you do with the guy you're paying a shitload of money to on the biggest stage of the year?

Godsmack
    Godsmack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3109

JMobile you have mail