seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Not a single winning thread was posted for this game tonight.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Not a single winning thread was posted for this game tonight.
    Sea will not sleep well tonight, this is an outrage

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Sea will not sleep well tonight, this is an outrage
    LOL. Goes to show why banning picks is a necessary evil. All the Clemson ML and Bama -6 threads went busto.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Saloon this shit.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Saloon this shit.

Picks need to be in the Saloon. Get it straight.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Just analysis and insider information. The forum has turned into a joke with terrible plays plus a money line
    The forum is entertainment only for me. It has always been terrible for picks , make your own plays and enjoy the forum.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Picks need to be in the Saloon. Get it straight.
    Ok, for many threads and plays I'll give you that.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    The forum is entertainment only for me. It has always been terrible for picks , make your own plays and enjoy the forum.
    Are you entertained by seeing who picks what????? I'm NOT. Need more analysis, trends, and statistics than picks. Any knucklehead can make a bad pick. Just as Charles Barkley said, any knucklehead can score it takes desire and guts to get rebounds. Give the forum something it can use. We ALL make picks, who cares about that???
    Last edited by seaborneq; 01-12-16 at 12:28 PM.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Ok, for many threads and plays I'll give you that.
    That's all I was saying when I started the thread. Put the picks in a pick forum or saloon. Doesn't need to clog up the Players Talk forum before every game. Just damned non sense. Same shit every damned day..............bad picks every damned day

Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

Im curious why a majority of the most popular posters are allowed to spam so much with dumbass threads

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Plus we cannot determine who would be on our current sbr Mount Rushmore of picks if we did away with this

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by Hu$tle View Post
    Im curious why a majority of the most popular posters are allowed to spam so much with dumbass threads
    Read this thread. These dopes like that shit. They live for this shit. They are entertained by this shit. Are you NOT entertained??????
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: GunShard

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Plus we cannot determine who would be on our current sbr Mount Rushmore of picks if we did away with this
    There is no Mount Rushmore of Picks. We as a whole were .500 in the BTP contest. There is absolutely no one on the site worth following for picks. No one

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14697

Seab is one of SBR'S few +ev cappers.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Read this thread. These dopes like that shit. They live for this shit. They are entertained by this shit. Are you NOT entertained??????

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

There is no Mount Rushmore of Picks. We as a whole were .500 in the BTP contest. There is absolutely no one on the site worth following for picks. No one
    Methinks the OP never visited the CFL thread.

I believe I owe that thread a final review.

mohye1980
    mohye1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

I'm all for banning stupid ass posts like this one that get in the way of real sports talk.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Methinks the OP never visited the CFL thread.

I believe I owe that thread a final review.

Canadian football league?????? Why would you review the CFL thread?

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Are you entertained by seeing who picks what????? I'm NOT. Need more analysis, trends, and statistics than picks. Any knucklehead can make a bad pick. Just as Charles Barkley said, any knucklehead can score it takes desire and guts to get rebounds. Give the forum something it can use. We ALL make picks, who care about that???
    I am entertained by the non sports threads. I don't come to SBR for people's plays.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

sea....asking sbr to remove its bots from posting, common man

seaweed going way back use to post some very clever well thought out shit. I'm not saying winners just his creative writing skills were legit. Now sbr uses his account to drive responses....which we all do...replying to bots. It's a sad life we live but its like trying to limit terms on politicians.....good luck

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16685

Ban charlie brown avatars

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by actiondan View Post
    Ban charlie brown avatars
    Good one. Loyal for life. Good grief

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post

seaweed going way back use to post some very clever well thought out shit. I'm not saying winners just his creative writing skills were legit. Now sbr uses his account to drive responses....which we all do...replying to bots. It's a sad life we live but its like trying to limit terms on politicians.....good luck
    Sad state we are in then. We are just a forum of sheep. No one is thinking for themselves.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Canadian football league?????? Why would you review the CFL thread?
    For review I mostly just meant the final numbers of the season. That said, reflecting on why certain decisions were made and how the market was behaving can only stand to help the bettor. There was winning market analysis almost weekly.

One of your complaints was random darts being posted with no reasoning. The CFL thread offered a score prediction for every game played after week three as well as detailed analysis on them.

The principals taught in that thread can be applied to any market or sport.

For those who followed it was a true earn while you learn experience.

I saw nothing like it on SBR before the thread and have seen nothing like it since. I had a few things going on during the NFL and College season and couldn't put time in to give the same analysis for the forum.

The CFL thread should be read by anyone at anytime if they want to better themselves. Some have re read it many times. That said, the real time experience as the thread unfolded wasn't matched anywhere.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Sad state we are in then. We are just a forum of sheep. No one is thinking for themselves.
    This site is no longer for the players its a board for the books. SBR figured out awhile ago we dont really offer them as much revenue, but being a patsy for the books and making people believe they are their for player oversight but really they use us to go to books to get more cash in exchange for better grading and traffic steering to certain books. Books that are graded high that have no business being graded that way are because they spend money with SBR and if they can steer people to being losers and picking losers they can drive up the money they receive from books. Thats why 5Dimes gets away with as much as they do here because its SBR's gravy train of cash. But it all doesnt work unless winners arent being posted here on big games. Big games need to have high amounts of posts steering towards trash picks. Theres a reason people have received inbox messages when they pick too many winners

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

No more futures plays posted?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    This site is no longer for the players its a board for the books. SBR figured out awhile ago we dont really offer them as much revenue, but being a patsy for the books and making people believe they are their for player oversight but really they use us to go to books to get more cash in exchange for better grading and traffic steering to certain books. Books that are graded high that have no business being graded that way are because they spend money with SBR and if they can steer people to being losers and picking losers they can drive up the money they receive from books. Thats why 5Dimes gets away with as much as they do here because its SBR's gravy train of cash. But it all doesnt work unless winners arent being posted here on big games. Big games need to have high amounts of posts steering towards trash picks. Theres a reason people have received inbox messages when they pick too many winners
    I'm confused. Does SBR receive a portion of our deposits or portions of what we rollover?

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    No more futures plays posted?
    Bot

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

The original post was spot on.

We're all for any reasonable discussion that helps people in any aspect of handicapping games and making money. Everything else is a complete waste of time.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: seaborneq

GoBlue23
    Penetrate
    GoBlue23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3169

This place dies down big time after March madness

Site needs posters like seaweed to generate traffic with annoying bs posts

Odds that poster Big Bear is unbanned by baseball season have to be around -750

Guy is a posting machine in the dog days of summer when this place is a ghost town

Walker is winning

Lightbulb

seaborneq
    It's time to collect

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post

I find that hard to believe. Not the Seaweed I see posting now. No way. No how

First 12