StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    I know Rodgers says he steps it up in the playoffs, but the guy has clearly been a huge disappointment this year, almost a liability at WR. I'm not so sure it isn't a good thing.

All in all, it's too many points, I'm leaning Arizona for the win but will say GB will absolutely compete and cover that line.
    I was right again, just needed more time with Janis, and see what you get

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

If they wanted to ensure Rodgers had ball in hands with chance to win game, they would have went for two.

PorkChop

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Rodgers will have no time they lose 28 to 7

Love these.

PorkChop

Quote Originally Posted by sshz View Post
    Arizona easily......GB traveling has little chance IMO.
    Yes, with Aaron Rodgers, zero chance. Lol.

PorkChop

Quote Originally Posted by bleek22 View Post
    The Pack aint shit this year..

I dont care about the W agaisnt Redskins

ARIZONA for real -7.5 for me

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2762

yo pork chop...good call and I'm on the minority on this...but I swear as soon as Rodgers nailed that hail mary, I would have gone for two and tried to win the game right then and there...green bay had all the momentum and should have taken advantage of it...besides, the previous two series, Carson Palmer and the cards offense was shredding the Packs defense...this is not a hindsight post, but I wouldn't have blamed McCarthy one bit if he decided to go for the kill and the win in that situation.

PorkChop

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    yo pork chop...good call and I'm on the minority on this...but I swear as soon as Rodgers nailed that hail mary, I would have gone for two and tried to win the game right then and there...green bay had all the momentum and should have taken advantage of it...besides, the previous two series, Carson Palmer and the cards offense was shredding the Packs defense...this is not a hindsight post, but I wouldn't have blamed McCarthy one bit if he decided to go for the kill and the win in that situation.

Couldn't agree more. 2 yards, put the ball in 12's hands, win or lose right there.

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Mike Mccarthy doesn't have the balls.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Rodgers showed that limping he could have won last year, this year they were at 3/4 power at best, he still could have taken this team to the SB (their D is much better though) ... he's the best QB, no question, he proved it again

Next year give me the Packers over for total wins, I nailed it 2 years ago, they'll win 11 again minimum but the number will be 10.5 highest

First 123