bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Clearly stated you live in section 8 housing
    You live in section 8 housing = you live in section 8 house.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

i made a commitment to not give bobbo a hard time this year. mainly because his head is too hard to comprehend what we are saying. however, i will back him here. if his neighborhood is as bad as everyone is claiming, i give him some street cred. anyone can live in a nice suburb (oh, except those without money), but it takes a special kind of person to be white and in the ghetto. kudos bobbo!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

some funny shit overall.... one day he's claiming he's a retired millionaire on easy street..... the next he's defending whether there's a difference in him living in a house that is ACTUALLY section 8 housing, and living in a house that is right next to a bunch of section 8 houses and looks as bad and is as delapidated as the nearby actual section 8 houses

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Remind me not to piss any one off in this forum. I have a few skeletons in my closet and I need them to stay there.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    one day he's claiming he's a retired millionaire
    Yes, I'm retired.

Challenge: If you can provide me the link where I claimed to be a millionaire, I'll ship this broke dikk Donkey 86k. When you can't prove it, you leave site since you have no pts to ship me.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    Remind me not to piss any one off in this forum. I have a few skeletons in my closet and I need them to stay there.

That's it....we're coming after you!

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Yes, I'm retired.

Challenge: If you can provide me the link where I claimed to be a millionaire, I'll ship this broke dikk Donkey 86k. When you can't prove it, you leave site since you have no pts to ship me.
    How can you retire at your age if you are not a millionaire? I'm figuring I need at least $2M for my wife and I with a plan shooting for $3M combined by 62. The world isn't going to get any cheaper.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    How can you retire at your age if you are not a millionaire? I'm figuring I need at least $2M for my wife and I with a plan shooting for $3M combined by 62. The world isn't going to get any cheaper.
    matty the lavish taste your wife has plus her ability at 3 card poker......id shoot for 4 mil
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mpaschal34

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

I'm not saying he lives in S8. But the cost of living in such an area will have really low property values. And the cost of living will be low as well. So it's possible if youre smart with your money.

bobbywaves

When expenses are low & proper investments made, one doesn't need to be a "millionaire" to retire.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    I'm not saying he lives in S8. But the cost of living in such an area will have really low property values. And the cost of living will be low as well. So it's possible if youre smart with your money.
    The Zillow report on his property doesn't look good.. falling massively. At this rate, he may have to pay someone to take the place in 10 years.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

I feel like we are all in 5th grade and its cool to pick on one kid.

calm the fukk down.

it is ok to pick on everyone and I recommend it, but no reason to bring real life into it.

we should all be here to help each other and entertainment.

no reason to go a next step to hurt someone. that is too far

lets take jabs only
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

You live in section 8 housing = you live in section 8 house.
    Two different things, you can live in a section 8 house while not being on the section 8 housing program. I own a few that fall under this scenario. But good try Small B

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    The Zillow report on his property doesn't look good.. falling massively. At this rate, he may have to pay someone to take the place in 10 years.
    More ignorant comments from Astro. Fact of the matter is, it's smarter to own than rent. You can rent for 30 years & own nothing, or you can pay a mortgage & own it in 15/30 years.

What does your Zillow report say about that?

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post

calm the fukk down.

it is ok to pick on everyone and I recommend it, but no reason to bring real life into it.

lets take jabs only
    rudy my sentiments exactly.

I honestly wouldn't waste this much time on a guy I absolutely hated, let alone someone most have never met.

I know I throw jabs at TheAntFather but Jesus Christ he actually stole money from someone

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

I wish the city of philly would look at Zillow reports to figure out my property taxes every year.

bobbywaves

calm the fukk down.

lets take jabs only
    These 5 immature trolls googling dudes names can't hurt or bring me down Rudy, just like in my football days:

astro61200

More ignorant comments from Astro. Fact of the matter is, it's smarter to own than rent. You can rent for 30 years & own nothing, or you can pay a mortgage & own it in 15/30 years.

What does your Zillow report say about that?
    Last edited by astro61200; 01-16-16 at 05:16 PM.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

The only sick burial, was the 29k burial I handed you Tripe.
    To the surprise of nobody

If you were just a tiny bit smarter, you'd realize that regardless of how often you talk about winning a bet, it doesn't prove much besides you believing you're a much weaker player than I

Apparently all you have to do is pretend "retirement" means living slightly above poverty level with various low-income subsidies, instead of what most people would considered comfortably retired

calm the fukk down.

lets take jabs only
    Meh, guy pretty much begged for it by mocking people who aren't "retired" like him. When you make a habit of that but actually live in a dump scamming subsidies in real life, of course the truth is gonna come out (well, at least if you were previously dumb enough to be involved with a scam book and gave people motivation to dig in your personal life)

Besides, bobbo's already proven he can take the worst the forum can throw at him. He doesn't seem bright enough to realize the beating he's taken, so no harm done. Honestly, after life has buried him this hard, a bunch of random guys poking holes in his lil fantasy world isn't even a jab
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket, Jayvegas420, mpaschal34, and Auto Donk

Auto Donk

here's where Small b's financial planner and insurance people really dropped the ball.....

they plugged in his address to their actuary software, and looked at online photos of him half shirtless, and thereafter calculated his "life expectancy" for that address--in the pathetic shape he's in -- to be minus 3 years (ie, by every statistical measure used in the retirement planning industry, he should have been killed off more than 2.95 years ago).......

seeing the death zone/war zone ww lives in, and his flappy b-cup- , they said he could retire on 82,000 sbr betpoints and "live" comfortably... for about a week or two, before his anticipated, long over due, demise.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 01-17-16 at 09:37 AM.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    you're a much weaker player than I
    Weaker players simply don't collect 29k from stronger players.

to be involved with a scam book
    Take my challenge to prove I was involved with scam, not the innocent customer & victim I claim to be as well. I'll put up 88k to your measly 8k.

he can take the worst the forum can throw at him.
    Obviously, love burying trolls.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Take my challenge to prove I was involved with scam, not the innocent customer & victim I claim to be as well. I'll put up 88k to your measly 8k.

Bobby, this isn't healthy for you man, I don't know what you did or who you did it to, but constantly calling people broke, and telling them about their measly points won't get you any where good. I don't think you have one person on your side that will stand by the way your carrying yourself. You need to change something for the new year Bobby, figure out what it is man...

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Who have you buried? You've been exposed as poor, white trash that is completely ok with it. You live in a low class area surrounded by sex offenders, section 8 housing and convicted felons. You tout how well off you are and call others broke dikka however moderate research reveals within the last few years you have probably been on the government unemployment tit and have had to refinance your mortgage multiple times even though you live in a house with a value well under 100k. You resort to classified ads with pics of you lifting your shirt in an attempt to find someone as desperate as yourself that will keep you company.

Please show me where you ve buried anyone.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

poker subforum is really taking off

great to see

astro61200

I saw a homeless person earlier.. living the dream, loving that "retirement" life

astro61200

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    (well, at least if you were previously dumb enough to be involved with a scam book and gave people motivation to dig in your personal life)
    I don't even know what all went down with that. I did 5 minutes of research on him (and it's not difficult) because I was tired of him telling me I had "questionable character" and I was "what was wrong with society".. Talking himself up 10 times a day in poker, but refusing to take a bet without a post up (when I've paid all loans off, ran a football league and paid everyone, ran football contests, etc.)

So I decided to show him what someone with questionable character really is, to show him what a person looks like that is really what's wrong with society.

Thing is, I've censored myself to an extent. I could post worse things but I have chosen not to or immediately edited my post when I felt something was going too far.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Day in , day out, dependably the dumbest poker player here.

You ever hear of Hal Fowler, Robert Varkonyi, Jerry Yang or Jamie Gold? Just a short list off the top of my head of weaker players luckboxing over stronger ones and thats only the ME.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

And I move to have this thread retitled to something more appropriate.

Perhaps...

The official Booby "small b" Waves burial thread

or maybe...

Mean kids beating up a retard

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Bobby, this isn't healthy for you man, I don't know what you did or who you did it to, but constantly calling people broke, and telling them about their measly points won't get you any where good. I don't think you have one person on your side that will stand by the way your carrying yourself. You need to change something for the new year Bobby, figure out what it is man...
    I didn't do anything to anyone, that's the point. Others don't know, like you admitted. Yet, they ignorantly claim to know. I don't appreciate being falsely accused, so I offered all these know it all's a simple challenge to prove their false claims. Of course all my accusers failed to accept the challenge.

Appreciate your concern, but I don't need anyone on my side & won't be changing anything this year.

Auto Donk

So I decided to show him what someone with questionable character really is, to show him what a person looks like that is really what's wrong with society.

Thing is, I've censored myself to an extent. I could post worse things but I have chosen not to or immediately edited my post when I felt something was going too far.
    YOU did a very stand-up job, strohs! send me the shit on Small b that you had to censor..... I'm in a bad mood due to all the bad beats I've been taking in poker.....

yesterday's hi roller it was my AA losing to jj after I call his all-in reraise of my initial raise,and he flops a J; and then kq losing to 99 after flopping a k, turning a k, only to see his two outter turn up on the river for the 9's full boat...... finished right where a dooomswitched player always does, on the bubble, 16th.

sick sick sick!!!

on second thought, send me the evidence. And SBR, I'll burn all the wwaves evidence if you just freaken' undoom switch me............ thanks!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 01-17-16 at 01:18 PM.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    And I move to have this thread retitled to something more appropriate.

Perhaps...

The official Booby "small b" Waves burial thread

or maybe...

Mean kids beating up a retard
    Homo trolls googling dudes, would be a more appropriate title.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

gotta give it to bobby, right or wrong
    mother fukker comes out swinging day after day
    lol

Auto Donk

Homo trolls googling dudes, would be a more appropriate title.
    oh comon' Small b.....

were not homos trying to fuk you in the ass.... we're straight guys that bang women ("in my case"--and I'm doing my Donald Trump voice/impersonation here--"many hundreds of beautiful, hi-class women, the very best that there are!!!!!"

No Small b, we're not trying to fuk you; we're just fukking WITH you.....

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    oh comon' Small b.....

were not homos trying to fuk you in the ass.... we're straight guys that bang women ("in my case"--and I'm doing my Donald Trump voice/impersonation here--"many hundreds of beautiful, hi-class women, the very best that there are!!!!!"

No Small b, we're not trying to fuk you; we're just fukking WITH you.....
    Taking the time to google another guy is homosexual/stalker behavior, in my humble opinion.

At least Donkey isn't denying the troll label.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

No one's hitting on ya Bob.
    They're just burying ya!

First ... 6789