SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Everybody here's act like they know what the US military are doing. The US are conducting daily covert operations in Syria, you think Obama is just going to come out and tell the News everything before the mission has even been completed. The last time I checked, they are bombing the f..ked out of ISIS. It is easy to ask young Americans to go a die over their when we are here gambling and just living our lives behind the keyboard.
    so glad he told u
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: frostno98

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    so glad he told u

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Worse than Nixon Harry?

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10359

Okay I cant take it anymore you guys have no idea what the fukk you are talking about. We (United states) have been OPENLY funding to the tune of 1 billion any and everybody in Syria who would stand against both Assad and ISIL. Obama even passed a bill which the Senate easily voted 5/1 funding and training these opposition. We have been the primary driver essentially leading a coalition of several nations including arab nations assisting with airstrikes, cia training carefully selected rebel forces since 2014!! Yet you act like we have had our hands in our pocket and Putin is some big hero when he has done nothing but help Assad hold his position while the country crumbles around him. He is more worried about scoring points with Russians over Crimeam terroritory. Russians don't give a shit about this situation and if anything are only flaming the situation by backing Assad. Meanwhile it's has been president Obama who call weak and stupid who has pushed through bills to fund and fight these killers. What is it exactly Putin has been so strong agaisnt? Who Ukranians and Chechins? Oh what a great leader. You guys need to start reading actual newspapers before you start talking out of your asses. What would you have us do, send in 100,000 troops to Iraq and Syria, what just to watch the entire arab world join forces in a holy war against the western crusaders. This needs to be an Arab led coalition as it currently is...where we help train and fund modernized Arab rebels and countries to defeat the radicalized arabs. For fukk sake you people cannot be this stupid...have you ever been in an Arab country. Do you have any idea the pride those people have. There are many of them who despise ISIL just as much as us, but the minute we go barging in there like we own the place they will turn agst us and we will have no one on our side, only enemies in the entire region, then what??? You guys think politics is as simple as giving a stern looking poker face meanwhile you are breaking deals with every organized crime group in the country then Putin is your your man!! If you want a leader who actually built a fukking coalition and went after these guys then I think now you understand who I am talking about. Also if you think Obama is this big pussy then why has he continued and even broadened our global missions including going into Pakistan to get Bin Laden when we all know every one was telling him he couldn't. Everything from.surveillence to drone strikes was expanded all in the name of protecting your free.loading asses and you guys talk like the guy is chillin at camp David half the month. He has executed not nearly the number of executive orders as his recent predecessors yet he over steps his authority?? Huh? This guy could save you from your self and you'd still be against him. I've been in military for 12 years and I can assure you there's no one whose been over there who feels we are the ones who should be incurring the brunt of deaths. We are happy to send our technology and know-how but These arab nations have to come to the plate and face their own dirty laundry or its never gonna get cleaned. You guys talk Sooo stupidly bc you have no idea how the world functions. You think it's just talking tough and kicking ass. Yeah that's pretty much how retards think.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10359

Another thing too since someone brought up the subject of usurping the law and serving a 3rd term, why do you ask Mr Rocket what Mr Putin situation was in Russian after he managed to get himself a 3rd term. Before this whole Crimean situation magically appeared and drew attention away.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MoeSedway

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Wizzle is in desperado mode now

Are you trying to showcase your retarded spreadsheet to me from a year ago? You know the one that you got caught deleting losing picks from?

I already got my fresh copy of it right here...thanks though, chump!

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I see you don't wanna talk about your pathetic face deleting losing picks...I understand that, clown

It must be hard on you

I'll help you out a little with that pain tomorrow, when I bump that shit in PT

Sleep tight princess

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14709

Tread carefully wizzer

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Thats cos it doesnt sell itself as infotainment and most westerners have the attention span of a bipolar fire ant thanks to advertisers and marketers constantly bombarding us with their dubious messages...
    And most of those idiots you speak of have the same liberal mentality that you have.

I wasn't calling you an idiot, but I think you know what I mean.

First 12