opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Realize I'm behind the times, but I've never even owned a debit card. We use our Amex card for literally 99% of all purchases, and a master c for anyone who won't take Amex.

Besides the points we build by doing this, it offers a crazy amount of security. I've even been reimbursed for items we've lost, like forgetting a bag at the mall or something. 100% serious.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Klicker stop worrying about these things

not good for someone with your heart condition

light one of these and let the banks sort it out

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    same happened to me

fukking russian rocket stole my #, ordered $5k in leather iphone case and it went through

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Realize I'm behind the times, but I've never even owned a debit card. We use our Amex card for literally 99% of all purchases, and a master c for anyone who won't take Amex.

Besides the points we build by doing this, it offers a crazy amount of security. I've even been reimbursed for items we've lost, like forgetting a bag at the mall or something. 100% serious.
    It's people like Opie who use Amex and cause business cc processing rate at 4.2%

Thanks Opie.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Checked my CC statement last week. 2 $10 charges to itunes that I never made. I call apple and see what's up. Some different apple account charged my CC. I say, oh really? I'd like that account info. Sir, we can't give out other users account info for security purposes. Bitch, somebody else is using my CC! Oh, well, we can ban that account. Apple refunds the charges. Call the bank and they end up refunding one of the charges as well.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11934

I was talking to nurse one da and her phone rang ad it was her bank. they ask her if she s n Vegas because someone has been taking 250 the last three days. I havnt used my debit since

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Checked my CC statement last week. 2 $10 charges to itunes that I never made. I call apple and see what's up. Some different apple account charged my CC. I say, oh really? I'd like that account info. Sir, we can't give out other users account info for security purposes. Bitch, somebody else is using my CC! Oh, well, we can ban that account. Apple refunds the charges. Call the bank and they end up refunding one of the charges as well.
    That was pretty funny.

A friend of mine claims he checked one of his chk accts and it was missing around 5k. He told me he hardly uses the acct. The bnk claims someone has been dipping in the acct since July 15. They have been charging all sorts of different things... including pizza 10 times on this acct. Apparently he has a D card linked to his acct. I said why in the hell do you have a card linked to your chk acct for if it's an account you don't check often? Sounds like a BS story to me? I was joking with him... are you sure you weren't banging some broad and you gave her your card? (Guy is so goofy.) The bnk says it's been past 90 days... and there's nothing they can do about it. He has to take this woman to court who's been using his acct. The bnk released this woman's name and address. She lives about an hour away from him.

First 12