Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 332

Bills Will Cut Mario Williams In Offseason

It's going to be game over for Super Mario in Buffalo after the Bills play their season finale on Sunday.

High-priced defensive end Mario Williams will be cut by the Bills this offseason, a person with direct knowledge of discussions told The Associated Press on Thursday. The person spoke on the condition of anonymity because the team does not publicly discuss its player personnel plans.

No timetable was provided as to when Williams will be cut, but the person said the team's top pass-rushing threat's final game will be Buffalo's home game against the New York Jets (10-5). The Bills (7-8) have already been eliminated from the playoffs.

http://www.profootballweekly.com/201...eason/ak3cwxi/

This was supposed to be his big year with the immortal Rex Ryan coming over. Him being a former Texan, I wish it would have worked out for him.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Bills player rips Mario Williams: He has 'totally checked out'

As Mario Williams’ time with the Buffalo Bills comes to a close, it is clear that some of his teammates will not be sad to see him go.

On Thursday, a report indicated the Bills are planning to release Williams as soon as the 2015 season concludes. According to an anonymous Bills player who spoke to Tyler Dunne of the Buffalo News, it was clear Williams had “checked out” when he refused to take part in a conditioning test before training camp.

“It’s been clear to me that Mario doesn’t care about anybody but himself,” the teammate said. “He followed that up by not giving any effort during the season and complaining about the scheme instead of manning up and saying he played like crap and doesn’t care.”

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/b...ked-out-010116

Maybe we're starting to see why the wheels came off of the wagons as the season moved on.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

Some team will give him a shot.

Rex Ryan will be back in 2016.

Should be an interesting game on Sunday. Do you think they will knock out the Jets from the playoffs?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Some team will give him a shot.

Rex Ryan will be back in 2016.

Should be an interesting game on Sunday. Do you think they will knock out the Jets from the playoffs?
    Nope. Jets are on a roll.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Interesting, always thought this guey was a bust

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19551

He'll be back next year, maybe with the Bills, with a much lighter contract.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Why are these stories coming out before the final games of the regular season are played??? If I knew I was going to get cut I would tell the organization to make me inactive on Sunday so that I won't get hurt. Just total bullshit. In the real world you wait until the end of the day to fire someone so that it won't be so awkward when they do nothing all day or leave immediately after you tell them they are fired. Wait until the end of the season and just do it. Don't talk about cutting, firing(Pagano) until the season is over unless you want less than desirable production from the intended fired person. We all have pride.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mr KLC

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by seaborneq View Post
    Why are these stories coming out before the final games of the regular season are played??? If I knew I was going to get cut I would tell the organization to make me inactive on Sunday so that I won't get hurt. Just total bullshit. In the real world you wait until the end of the day to fire someone so that it won't be so awkward when they do nothing all day or leave immediately after you tell them they are fired. Wait until the end of the season and just do it. Don't talk about cutting, firing(Pagano) until the season is over unless you want less than desirable production from the intended fired person. We all have pride.
    Thank you! The locker room is probably already in disarray due to a losing season. Why make it worse by having all this info get out there. Evidently there are some people in the organizations that cannot keep their mouths shut, and need to sign a disclaimer that they can lose their jobs if caught talking about crucial things like that.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

If I was Mario Williams I wouldn't even suit up for the final game.

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

well no mccoy on sunday so that hurts the bills even more

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Talk about an optimistic season that hit the skids real quick.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Nope. Jets are on a roll.