USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep_Life 42 View Post
    classless organization in a classless city!
    hey jeeper how many times you been to our "classless city". I'm thinking never

step away from the tv every now and then & learn something.

Stealthy you're way out of line

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffie View Post
    Being proud of your teams is fine, it's the delusional part that bothers me about Phili fans. Doesn't matter how bad your team is their is always an excuse. Fuk Phili fans.

Jeffie why not talk to Opie about how many excuses a guy can make about a team.

Jeffie no need for the foul language

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11653

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post

Yes I have so much disdain for the city I've decided to visit many times AND my favorite show even has philly in its title.

I just love the disfunction of the city's bottom feeding sports franchises

VegasPlayer
    VegasPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

Well at least they cut the cord relatively quick. Did not have to suffer through the Matt Millen tenure that Detroit had to endure.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Uscphillyguy in clear panic mode here.

Don't do anything rash, pal. Look at the bright side...you still have Riley Cooper locked up for several years!

EAGLES

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 249

Chip traded himself to Mariota.

Jeffie
    Jeffie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1163

Jeffie why not talk to Opie about how many excuses a guy can make about a team.

Jeffie no need for the foul language
    Don't take anything I say seriously, I'm still trying to get over the Dolphins horrible season.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7903

[IMG]https://*********************************/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/1759_732237963578509_8634782426565005546 _n.jpg?oh=c472cb5f7f971d16953e04c30c759d 94&oe=570B2918[/IMG]

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

First three years:
    Chuck Noll: 12-30
    Bill Belichick: 20-28
    Chip Kelly: 26-21

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    First three years:
    Yep.....looks like chipster is well on his way to the Hall Of Fame via the unemployment line.

meader99

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He lost the team
    I thought he traded the team.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Chipper only won first couple of years with Andy Reid's teams. Had his team this year....total dumpster fire.

Meanwhile....Andy Reid back in playoffs.

OUCH.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

ive been there before actually had the opportunity to go to a Phillies game when they were playing the Dodgers...Utleys first year I believe and I watched a kid and his dad get hot dogs thrown at them for wearing dodgers jerseys...

Jeep_Life 42

Being proud of your teams is fine, it's the delusional part that bothers me about Phili fans. Doesn't matter how bad your team is their is always an excuse. Fuk Phili fans.

Jeep_Life 42

Don't take anything I say seriously, I'm still trying to get over the Dolphins horrible season.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

When Chip Kelly is in a TV commercial while the rest of the team are not.
    That's when you know there's something wrong with the Eagles lol.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22146

He should go back to college so he can look like a genius again

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

This was the funniest thread I've gone through in a while. The irony is that Cris Carter told booger McFarland on Mike and Mike this morning that Chip Kelly would be back in college this year or next year. Said the NFL had chewed Chip Kelly up already.

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

Chip is a system coach.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWays View Post
    Chip is a system coach.
    if your system is playing fast throwing the football every play and trading for players that dont fit your system then you deserve to be fired. Trades for Demarco murray and ask him to run outside has to be the dumbest shyt i ever seen. After he lead the nfl in rushing between the tackles. This is why ** COy was happy to see this bum go. Didnt have a clue at the pro level go back to college CHIPPER

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Chip will have job in 2 months in NFL

TwoWays
    TwoWays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3608

McCoy is a bitch. That was and is a good trade. Nothing about that guy is high character

t-wizzle
    t-wizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2191

First three years:

You are so painfully delusional.

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

on your bike.

mikewlgm
    mikewlgm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

so now what will eagles fan bitch about......

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

they got rid of chip? alright awesome now I'm on the eagles +3 week 17

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

If Jim Harbaugh is coaching College, Chip Kelly should be coaching Pee Wee flag football

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
    You are so painfully delusional.
    Sean Payton's first three years... 10-6 7-9 8-8 with top 3 qb in his prime. That's not good enough for Philly fans... Now back to square 1

dlunc3

So all guys in charge of personnel should only get 10 months?... In Chips first year DeSean Jackson didn't memorize the plays, slowed up OTAs & training camp & only wanted to run fly routes, wouldn't learn any other WR position, didn't wanna return punts, didn't buy into anything, wasn't a team player...Chip put up with it all season, enough was enough... The great tipper LeSean McCoy wanted ridiculous money that woulda hurt the cap, is on the decline & missed a ton of time this year, then cried when he was traded bc he knew he was better with Chip...Jeremy Maclin wanted a ton of money, is going on 28, when the whole league is trending towards young WRs...Nick Foles sucks -- all 4 of those guys won nothing, yet all had their best seasons under Chip...Foles, Evan Mathis, Trent Cole, Brandon Boykin, Bradley Fletcher, James Casey & Nate Allen all got benched this year...Cary Williams, Brad Smith & Todd Herramens are even't in the league - So who are we talking bout here?...Chip's first 4 drafts picks from last year, his first year in total control, will all start next year.

The impatient fans in philly affected luries judgement..

Chips fault was winning with an aging team if Jeff gave him personnel control year 2 we lose then draft Marriota and are a dynasty(meaning competitive for a decade) instead chip won with shitty old players... instead without divine intervention we are a bottom 5 team this year... If we don't have an immediate win now plan with the next coach I hope 80 percent of Eagles fans have strokes and cant go to games bc lets be honest we were a super bowl favorite and now are bottom feeders (at present) after 1 bad year

meader99

So all guys in charge of personnel should only get 10 months?... In Chips first year DeSean Jackson didn't memorize the plays, slowed up OTAs & training camp & only wanted to run fly routes, wouldn't learn any other WR position, didn't wanna return punts, didn't buy into anything, wasn't a team player...Chip put up with it all season, enough was enough... The great tipper LeSean McCoy wanted ridiculous money that woulda hurt the cap, is on the decline & missed a ton of time this year, then cried when he was traded bc he knew he was better with Chip...Jeremy Maclin wanted a ton of money, is going on 28, when the whole league is trending towards young WRs...Nick Foles sucks -- all 4 of those guys won nothing, yet all had their best seasons under Chip...Foles, Evan Mathis, Trent Cole, Brandon Boykin, Bradley Fletcher, James Casey & Nate Allen all got benched this year...Cary Williams, Brad Smith & Todd Herramens are even't in the league - So who are we talking bout here?...Chip's first 4 drafts picks from last year, his first year in total control, will all start next year.

The impatient fans in philly affected luries judgement..

Chips fault was winning with an aging team if Jeff gave him personnel control year 2 we lose then draft Marriota and are a dynasty(meaning competitive for a decade) instead chip won with shitty old players... instead without divine intervention we are a bottom 5 team this year... If we don't have an immediate win now plan with the next coach I hope 80 percent of Eagles fans have strokes and cant go to games bc lets be honest we were a super bowl favorite and now are bottom feeders (at present) after 1 bad year
    Did you say Eagles and Super Bowl favorite in the same sentence? #dreamteam

dlunc3

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Did you say Eagles and Super Bowl favorite in the same sentence? #dreamteam
    They were what, 7 to 1 going into this season?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He really did not get fired

He could of kept job and give up GM role

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Chipper only won first couple of years with Andy Reid's teams. Had his team this year....total dumpster fire.

Meanwhile....Andy Reid back in playoffs.

OUCH.
    again let me take the time out of my busy day to once again correct Opie's errors.

Andys last year in philly (2012) his "team" was 4-12. After 13 years here it was just time for a change. Maybe some teams enjoy 1 playoff win in 6 years with the same coach. Some don't.

Andys done a great job this season. Let's win a playoff game in KC then judge how he's done.

After digesting all that's occurred here in the last 12 hours, here's my thoughts: Lurie realized he took too long to get rid of Reid and didn't wanna do same now. With Howie Roseman still in front office and the fact he and chip didn't get along, Lurie still had Howie in his ear about what was going on here. Lurie met with chip yesterday morning and said chip will have to give up personnel decisions. Chip balked, so was fired.

With regard to personnel moves. All about money. Not gonna pay DJax 10 mil. Not gonna pay Shady 13 mil. Not gonna pay maclin 12 mil. Did he kid himself by thinking his system would work with marginal players? Yes. Guy did coach one of the worse qbs in football (Foles) to a 27td 2 INT season. As it is with most NFL coaches, ego gets in the way.

Opie keep sleeping well at night telling yourself it was "injuries" that ruined this season. Just watched the Broncos with their backup QB clinch a playoff berth.
    Points Awarded:

dlunc3 gave USCPHILLYGUY 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

I 100% agree with you here philly as I have been many times and watched eagle games and the fans were all cool (I am not a cowboy fan though) but still

but philly fans that live in Dallas are the most obnoxious fukks on the planet...its like take the eagle fan out of philly and then bipolarism hits..

meader99

They were what, 7 to 1 going into this season?
    Dont know. You may be the only one that pays attention to philly super bowl odds. Most of the rest of the forum knows their odds are zero.

First 12345 Last