Betpoints: 10

Guys you claim bankruptcy but before you do you hide all your cash

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5588

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Guys you claim bankruptcy but before you do you hide all your cash
    Exactly why we need the death penalty. Someone always abusing the system. I work my ass off every year just to pay higher prices/taxes because of sh!t like this.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Bankruptcy filer = Stiff

No difference.
    Banks and credit = slavery

Dont buy anything with credit card. If you can't afford it, don't buy it.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

NickyPpapa nailed it again the replies in this thread are more fukked up than RedSox checkbook
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Nick Papageorgio

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    Banks and credit = slavery

Dont buy anything with credit card. If you can't afford it, don't buy it.
    More like indentured servitude.

But good advice nonetheless.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

pashal I'm from texas too. What the penetrate does that mean.just don't get sick. because you can have a supposedly cadillac plan that between you and your employer that you are paying 1000 a month for. You get sick and every fuckin doctor does a fly by and bills your insurance for. I had a stroke which was bleeding on the brain but somehow a stomach doctor a footdoctor and every other one but a gynocologist came by and billed my insurance.The insurance paid a max on but I was still stuck with 30,000. I was in the hospital for 27 days and these fuckers called me and asked for a donation.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

but donald trump can file 4 times but I guess that is alright!

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24611

Chico, I just read "The Big Short" by Lewis.

U wanna see a screwjob? Look at the bailout the US govt gave to the big Wall Street firms that did a Piss-poor job of managing risk. They were totally incompetent and then were handed piles of cash.

The firms spent the $$ on vacations and massages, and US taxpayer funded it.

Book is worth a read.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5588

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    pashal I'm from texas too. What the penetrate does that mean.just don't get sick. because you can have a supposedly cadillac plan that between you and your employer that you are paying 1000 a month for. You get sick and every fuckin doctor does a fly by and bills your insurance for. I had a stroke which was bleeding on the brain but somehow a stomach doctor a footdoctor and every other one but a gynocologist came by and billed my insurance.The insurance paid a max on but I was still stuck with 30,000. I was in the hospital for 27 days and these fuckers called me and asked for a donation.
    i was just referring to wanting the death penalty because of being from texas (since we kill more than all other states combined). i obviously don't want it, but i just get sick from seeing people abuse the system. i always see people using their Lone Star card while having the latest iphone or a $800 purse. i also have seen people run up ************ knowing they are going to file bankruptcy.

chico, as for your insurance, it seems you're getting robbed. maybe it's because i work for a BIG company, but my out of pocket expense is $2800 for the year and it's capped at $10,000 max (the cadillac policy). if those are truly your rates, you may want to look at getting a secondary insurance (ie AFLAC/etc). not too familiar with those, but it seems you may want to get a quote.

MarcusPaige
    MarcusPaige's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 986

I'm a lawyer. Chapter 7 is like a dream deal for someone with no assets, high debt and low income like you describe. Lots of bad info in this thread.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

I did in 2005 when I was 21 and fukkd up all my cc's going to the racetrack everyday, like 25k. My dad told me to do it. It finally came off my credit reports this summer. My scores went up by about 100 points. I do remember getting cc offers right after my bankruptcy but with low limits, high Apr, and no perks...of course this was 10 years ago so I don't know how things have changed

First 12