Ebe
    28-1
    Ebe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

Seriously starting to wonder if the NBA is rigged

After the unreal shit that you say all the time how can you not. Considering all the money that is bet on these games it would be unbelievably naive to think some games are not at the very least steered in a certain direction.

Im not gonna lie though. I honestly dont know what to think anymore but I don't think Ill bet a double digit favorite in the NBA ever again after what I saw tonight.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

Nope. U are a retard
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: emoney

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16073

It's been rigged for years

Ebe
    28-1

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Nope. U are a retard
    Post your betting tickets fakerboy

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

There are definitely times where it seems it is... but I find it hard to believe that if it was, it wouldn't be all over social media with inside info. NBA can be fishy at times though, I agree.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6111

Looking at scorecard the clippers only score 9 points in 4th half

Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

Quote Originally Posted by Ebe View Post
    After the unreal shit that you say all the time how can you not. Considering all the money that is bet on these games it would be unbelievably naive to think some games are not at the very least steered in a certain direction.

Im not gonna lie though. I honestly dont know what to think anymore but I don't think Ill bet a double digit favorite in the NBA ever again after what I saw tonight.
    Today's games weren't "rigged" at least not for the first 4 . I didn't see the clippers vs lakers game . But if u got burn by okc. The refs were actually trying to help okc come back and win the game . Bulls players were getting grabbed and pull at the rim in front of them and the refs and were play along .

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Doc rivers and that statue asst coach formerly of knicks...what a waste. Red head is a waste

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Its not rigged

so many points scores, foults, etc

some do look bad though Ebe

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 292

It's the easiest sport to fix because of the spreads and totals. Pay attention to teams slowing tempo on 4th quarter if the fix is on under or unnecessary fouling if the fix is on over.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Donaghy proved it and for the naive clowns that think he was the only one I have some beach property in Iowa
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Automoto, mikewlgm, and pboozer57

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    Looking at scorecard the clippers only score 9 points in 4th half
    They really did struggle in the 4th half. Their 3rd half looked much better.
    Points Awarded:

POOLSIDE gave opie1988 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MickeyMan gave opie1988 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

meader99
    meader99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5231

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Donaghy proved it and for the naive clowns that think he was the only one I have some beach property in Iowa
    How much you got and how much you selling it for? Looking for some prime vacation property.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

When you fix things word gets around...Player tells his vest friend who tells so n so...too much risk. Players making 5 million a yr plus endorsements and a pension..they risk that for 25k and an indictment...hmmmm

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    How much you got and how much you selling it for? Looking for some prime vacation property.
    Lol...two words never used in a sentence...Iowa and vacation

Ebe
    28-1

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    They really did struggle in the 4th half. Their 3rd half looked much better.

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Once again a "FIX" thread by a better taking a 13 point favorite.

In this day of 100% TV,internet and social media coverage, nobody can possibly believe an NBA player or coach
    would concern themselves with a total or spread. Refs get graded and watched every single game.
    No way somebody wouldn`t talk.
    Points Awarded:

bettermovefast gave DOM-Ganador 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20121

If the games are fixed, just figure out which team the fix is in for and bet accordingly.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Clearly rigged. Get aclue

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6111

Quote Originally Posted by DOM-Ganador View Post
    Once again a "FIX" thread by a better taking a 13 point favorite.

In this day of 100% TV,internet and social media coverage, nobody can possibly believe an NBA player or coach
    would concern themselves with a total or spread. Refs get graded and watched every single game.
    No way somebody wouldn`t talk.
    NBA brand is worth over $1 billion dollars they can get away with anything

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Let's just say players know the spread.

Lot of the times, it all depends whether they foul being down a certain number. This is more unpredictable in college. At least in the nba they won't foul being down double digits with 10 seconds left.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Btw the clippers are a team to watch. I've been fuked by them several times this year not including last night. But I about a week ago Paul fouls with 3 seconds left in that spurs game to have Spurs cover like he knew exactly what he was doing. Literally ran over to Duncan and fouled him when the game was already over so they'd cover. Clippers are a team that's shady as fuk

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

"LeBron, we really need this game to go under tonight. I'll be betting for it to go under so just make it look good & miss some shots. How much will it take for you to play along?"

"Well, since I'm worth nearly a billion dollars & would be risking everything if we got caught I guess I would do it for umm.....................$300"

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It's not rigged

Everyone makes so much money

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Ebe View Post

As I said in the other thread, people that believe in one conspiracy theory are likely to believe in another

It's always the same people

You're just a statistic Ebe, psychology has labeled you pal

Science wins again

Ebe
    28-1

Kraken I will kick you in the stomach pal

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    Btw the clippers are a team to watch. I've been fuked by them several times this year not including last night. But I about a week ago Paul fouls with 3 seconds left in that spurs game to have Spurs cover like he knew exactly what he was doing. Literally ran over to Duncan and fouled him when the game was already over so they'd cover. Clippers are a team that's shady as fuk
    Yeah, foul a shitty ft shooter so he can make them and cover the spread. Ok buddy. Just take your loss and move on to next play.

Fix is just another excuse for gamblers to justify their losing plays.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Yeah, foul a shitty ft shooter so he can make them and cover the spread. Ok buddy. Just take your loss and move on to next play.

Fix is just another excuse for gamblers to justify their losing plays.
    duncan is a shitty free throw shooter? And what's that have to do with Chris Paul running from the 3 point line to foul the man with the ball with 3 seconds left? And what's that got to do with Duncan randomly rebounding it, Paul didn't choose him on purpose lmao just rushed to foul the man with the ball with spread in balance and game over. Then we all saw what happened last night . Get a clue pal

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10260

its not rigged at all . you just dont know if a player will play hard or not , most are way over paid and like to thug it at night . = lose

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    duncan is a shitty free throw shooter? And what's that have to do with Chris Paul running from the 3 point line to foul the man with the ball with 3 seconds left? And what's that got to do with Duncan randomly rebounding it, Paul didn't choose him on purpose lmao just rushed to foul the man with the ball with spread in balance and game over. Then we all saw what happened last night . Get a clue pal
    First of all it was Aldridge not Duncan.
    What exactly are you saying?? That Chris Paul was instructed by the league to foul or that maybe Chris Paul had a bet on the game himself?? Clarify please on who actually rigged this game.

Ebe
    28-1

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

The players and refs are aware of the line and to think some refs and players don't have side money on these games is naive.

Ebe
    28-1

Not sure about players having money on them but maybe their families or something, who knows.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10212

Doesn't matter how much money these guys make. They are Ultra competitive, and, gambling provides yet another Avenue to compete and win. Ala Michael Jordan. Reason we never hear about any fixing is because most time it's done on an individual basis. Why would a player disclose he is fixing a spread to his teammates? No one can deny all it takes is one player to be in a little trouble financially, or even just be greedy. Knowing you have the outcome of a game and possibly millions of dollars in winnings for 1 nights work is extremely tempting, even for someone making a couple hundred thousand that night. We are talking about the same guys with 12 different babies mamas, a dresser full of unused Rolex watches and a garage full of sports cars, they are vulnerable to all these vice yet ppl say they wouldn't fix a game...huh... based on what pattern of behavior? For ppl to say sports are not fixed on some level some of the time, you must be joking.

I doubt there existso a huge network of gangsters controlling the outcome of each game. But, if the commissioner tells you, hey, we have a tight slate of nba games on Christmas, so let's keep the games moving...how does this not translate into less foul calls and lower scoring games? You think it was coincidence every single game went under on xmas? Haha

12 Last