The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Opie who is that in the pic? Shady mccoy?

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

the albatross ryan howard

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

And once again the sixers proving that they are still a middle school squad...useless

When will the oddsmakers just take these games off the board?? I know I am betting everyone that plays them

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Thanks E, Opie is like a foot tallker than Ryan Howard?

Opies a big motherfukker

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

During his 16-year playing career, Charles Barkley made himself a Naismith Basketball Hall of Famer by dominating the rim on both ends of the court. Since retiring in 2000, he’s proven to be a dominant force on television and talk radio airwaves by giving unfiltered, honest, and, at times, headline-grabbing takes on basketball, sports, and just about everything else in life.

Thursday afternoon, the 11-time All-Star turned NBA on TNT studio host appeared on ‘The Mike Missanelli Show’ on 97.5 FM The Fanatic, the flagship station of the Sixers Radio Network. Barkley spent a portion of the conversation discussing the Sixers, and the direction that he feels the organization is headed.

“I’m very high on the Sixers’ plan,” said Barkley, selected by the Sixers fifth overall in the 1984 NBA Draft. “The Sixers got some good young talent. Ish Smith is playing great. [Nerlens] Noel, he’s got a chance. I’m telling you, he’s got a chance.”

Barkley logged his first eight seasons with Sixers, generating 23.3 points, 11.6 rebounds, and 3.7 points per game during that stretch. He was then with the Phoenix Suns from 1992 through 1996. He earned league MVP honors in 1993, when Phoenix reached the NBA Finals, where the squad ultimately fell to the Bulls.

“I’m telling you, Noel, [Jahlil] Okafor, the kid [Dario] Saric…[Joel] Embiid,” Barkley said, highlighting some of the Sixers’ top prospects. “I hope [Embiid] gets healthy. If he can play, the Sixers might make the playoffs next year, I’m telling you. If Embiid can play, Saric comes over here. They’re going to get another lottery pick next year. There’s a chance the Sixers could make the playoffs next year.”

That opinion echoed the sentiment contained in recent comments made by Sixers Chairman of Basketball Operations Jerry Colangelo. Colangelo, in Philadelphia earlier this month, said he sees “big things” on the Sixers’ horizon. Colangelo was helped run the Suns from office for nearly 40 years, and was integral in bringing Barkley to Arizona.

Barkley continued, “You know you’ve got a center in Okafor, a power forward in Noel. Saric is coming over. You’re going to have some nice pieces. So the Sixers are going to have a quick turnaround.”

First 12