sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Panthers on sidelines with baseball bats?

http://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/panthers-players-were-swinging-baseball-200847309.html

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Supposedly this is why Beckham was pissed

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Apparently Norman was also making gay slurs towards Beckham throughout the game as well.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Well, at least he handled his business on the field. If Norman deserved it, so be it.

Kermit

Beckham was also called a "Ballerina"

I wish these guys were mic'd up.

sourtwist
    not a non pro

It would be like reality TV in real time, I think that's a great idea.

Only problem is that I think our kids would have to wear earmuffs.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

you have to admit the whole game was a must watch

Best of year
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ebe

sourtwist
    not a non pro

Jj on point early on today... Let's see how rest of day plays out

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Cmon man, OBJ says he felt threatened by a guy with a baseball bat? What is this Tonya Harding 2015?

I dont care if the panthers were walking around with .50 cal sniper rifles before the game, nothing was going to happen to him...

sourtwist
    not a non pro

We know nothing was going to happen to him, but playing a violent game while people on other side are pointing baseball bats at you might change your attitude. I am sure Beckham had his reasons for acting like he did. We only see what happens, we don't hear why it's happening while we watch.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

I'm guessing it was the anti gay comments more than anything. I always wonder if black people understand how stupid it is to make anti homosexual remarks. It's not like they have a history of being mistreated because they're born different than other people or anything. So so so stupid. How can you be black and not realize that you're on the same team as gays. How quickly we forget.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Beckham was also called a "Ballerina"

I wish these guys were mic'd up.
    Supposedly, norman was....
    But I don't know if the NFL will release it now that the homophobic slurs and other things are rumoured.

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

So we know for sure now that it wasnt Beckham eating that girl's box in that picture a couple months ago because he is gay...

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Quote Originally Posted by turtlejc View Post
    Cmon man, OBJ says he felt threatened by a guy with a baseball bat? What is this Tonya Harding 2015?

I dont care if the panthers were walking around with .50 cal sniper rifles before the game, nothing was going to happen to him...
    They told him "were gonna end your career" while carrying the baseball bat... Lol.
    I'd fukking hit them too.

OBJ is being slandered and demonized for being violent in a violent game. Its hilarious.
    Yes, it was vicious and uncalled for, but norman is getting off looking like some saint. Nawwww

actiondan
    actiondan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16732

Adele Beckham Jr.

jjgold

Beck going to be a target every week now

A matter of time they get him

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

They pointed the bats at him and called him a batty boy

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    I'm guessing it was the anti gay comments more than anything. I always wonder if black people understand how stupid it is to make anti homosexual remarks. It's not like they have a history of being mistreated because they're born different than other people or anything. So so so stupid. How can you be black and not realize that you're on the same team as gays. How quickly we forget.
    Rajon Rondo calling the gay ref a f\*g was a classic bonehead moment

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Apparently Norman was also making gay slurs towards Beckham throughout the game as well.
    If the shoe fits...Have you seen the way this clown looks? You know that he is nothing but target practice now. Every team he plays against is going to cheap shot him.

goldust
    goldust's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 763

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    Rajon Rondo calling the gay ref a f\*g was a classic bonehead moment
    Maybe Rondo's gay himself.

Jeep_Life 42
    Jeep_Life 42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1274

Seems like more info comes out about this situation day by day...

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24890

Beckham is mentally weak. The back and forth stuff between opponents happens on a weekly basis. I'm sure there has been far more shocking stuff said than "we're gonna end your career" or gay slurs. The only difference in this situation is that OBJ actually let it get to him and affect him on and off the field.

OBJ is probably just used to cats backing down from him, with his talent and "status" and so forth. Norman obviously didn't give a shit who OBJ was... he treated him like some scrub who was just promoted from the practice squad and that rubbed OBJ the wrong way. Norman probably sensed it and then just went into overdrive with the trash talk, sending OBJ off the deep end.

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Non story...

Panthers motto since Rivera got there has been "bring the wood" and they've had these bats on the sidelines for over a season. Beckham is the first player to feel threatened and try to blame that pregame nonsense for his on the field fkn nonsense.

And they used "homophobic slurs" Yeah, welcome to pro sports soft bitchboy Beckham.

He's been exposed as mentally weak and will be attacked for the rest of his career

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11922

they do this every game

jjgold

Guys it's football

Carolina won the battle

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

So the giants have a retard passing to a queer?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Bringing baseball bats to a football game? That sounds gay as fuk.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Bringing baseball bats to a football game? That sounds gay as fuk.
    The NFL sent out a memo today to all of the teams reminding them that bats and other foreign objects are not allowed on the field or on the sidelines.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

If you're 400 pounds and someone calls you fat it's not an insult. It's a wake up call to save your life by eating healthy and joining a gym.

So if you are gay and someone calls you a f\*g it's a wake up call to have sex with women.

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    you obviously don't understand other cultures. every race outside of caucasians pretty much hate gays. for example, 90% of each of these races: blacks, hispanics, asians, and arabs always vote against the issue of gay marriage. they can't stand gay culture, it makes them sick and goes against their values. of course some whites vote against it as well, but the vast majority don't.

that's just the way the world works, people and cultures are different.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    If you're 400 pounds and someone calls you fat it's not an insult. It's a wake up call to save your life by eating healthy and joining a gym.

So if you are gay and someone calls you a f\*g it's a wake up call to have sex with women.

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Ummm white ppl have been in power forever and have always outlawed gay marriage
    most black ppl are religious and religions is against gays not necessarily black ppl
    cmon bruh

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    you obviously don't understand other cultures. every race outside of caucasians pretty much hate gays. for example, 90% of each of these races: blacks, hispanics, asians, and arabs always vote against the issue of gay marriage. they can't stand gay culture, it makes them sick and goes against their values. of course some whites vote against it as well, but the vast majority don't.

that's just the way the world works, people and cultures are different.
    Homosexuality is extremely prevalent in the Hispanic culture. Also, it's prevalent in pretty much every culture. Which makes sense since it's not a choice, whether ignorant or religious people agree or not.

I know that getting into this topic on this forum is probably an exercise in futility, as the anti gay sentiment seems to be the majority around here. I'm also well aware that not all the people in this world have had the advantages that I've had, specifically in regards to growing up in an incredibly diverse environment.

Regardless, I do understand cultural differences. I also know that plain old ignorance is unfortunately a staple in all cultures. What I'll never understand is people that have a problem with gays. So bizarre to me. As a guy who's into girls, I cannot fathom giving a shit about who anyone is sleeping with. My opinion has always been the more gays the better. Less competition for me. And don't get me started on the double standard with guys and girls when it comes to homo or bisexuality. I've had a bunch of threesomes with two girls. The girls always hooked up with each other. You guys proudly carrying the anti gay torch have a problem with these girls too? Lol.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Guess who else used this bat gimmick? The Bounty-gate Saints.