RedSox88
    RedSox88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Question about Rollover of Bonus

Hey guys,

Quick question: I just signed up with Heritage and got their 50% welcome bonus.

I deposited 300 and got 150 and its an 8X rollover.

I was told the math is 300 + 150 = 450 x 8 = 3600 in rollover.

I have my account up to around 1800 now and was wondering if there is any sort of system that helps to rollover.

For example is it illegal to bet 500 on team A and 500 on team B both with the spread? I would lose the juice but i would rollover 1000 right there.

Any tips???

Thanks!!

RedSox88

So apparently this is what i got:

Talked to heritage customer service and they said they count every single bet towards rolloever even if its again the same team

For example if cowboys are -3 and ginats are + 3, i can bet 600 on boys -3 and 600 on ginats +3 i would forfeit the big but i would rollover like 1100 bucks.

IS that scummy?

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2673

Usually betting both sides in the same will generate some type of red flag so not worth the effort. I think the bigger question is what constitutes a qualifying wager. I can tell you at places like Bodog or SportsInteraction, its the money that's "risked" vs the money "won" which allows you to hit the rollover faster. Places like DSI base it on the money "won" on each wager which will take you longer and wait till you ask for a payout. I asked for a ** last year and it was something in the neighbourhood of $80 to take out $900 which is NUTS. Also Bodog has a 3x times rollover so that's another nice feature. For low juice - Pinnacle and 5Dimes are your books and forget about everyone else.

RedSox88

Hey Statman thanks for your response.

I know that for Heritage they take the lesser amound of the risk vs wager and count that towards your rollover. So 500 to win 450 counts as 450 rolled over.

I agree about the red flag but maybe thinking of trying to make a bet and wait until the line moves and then bet the other side equal this way maybe i can have team A -3 points and team B plus 4.5 points, that looks less sketchy since i can win and lose both bets.

RedSox88

i meant since i can win both bets

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Fukkin amateurs j/k, honest question deserves honest answer

Are you funded at any other books?

Maybe lay action on both sides using different books

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do NOT bet both sides to meet a rollover the intentions of the bonus is to draw action. Usually its in their bonus or rollover rules but it is NOT something you should do. Books will consider it as bonus abuse, red flag you or whatever you call it, its all just you trying to make out with their money without playing fair. Just a fair warning that you should just not even risk it or consider it at all. Your best bet however is to bet the other side at another book but 50% bonus is not worth trying to clear solely for the $150 they gave you. But if you rolled it up just keep going and limit yourself to a grind. But again I'd suggest betting both sides at different books and to get the cheapest odds.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

RedSox

Nice run man. Just be patient... keep making good plays.

It's just not cool wagering both sides.

Just like sourtwist said... maybe if you have funds at 2 different books... and you wanted to do that? But... it' just not in your best interest to do it at 1 book.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Most books don't allow you to wager on both sides to complete a rollover bonus.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

That's a really, really bad idea. Do not think about it for 1 more second.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

Quote Originally Posted by Slanina View Post
    That's a really, really bad idea. Do not think about it for 1 more second.
    Agreed. Money is involved here. The books are giving incentives and don't want to be taken advantage of. Once either side shows a lack of integrity its all downhill from here on out.
    Last edited by seaborneq; 12-18-15 at 08:28 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Slanina gave seaborneq 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.