44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13098

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    I played the under so hoping for a low scoring half to go with my Bucks spread
    You're the rookie, i'm the vet. stay in your fukkin lane pal
    The under was pure genius!!!! LOL. I didn't know you were an animal DR. Plus, on page #2 you stated you also had a Milwaukee ML ticket. So I guess you won +19, but gave back 2x with the others??? Have fun with the animals.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    The under was pure genius!!!! LOL. I didn't know you were an animal DR. Plus, on page #2 you stated you also had a Milwaukee ML ticket. So I guess you won +19, but gave back 2x with the others??? Have fun with the animals.
    The under 2nd half hit you retard lmao. The total was 105.5, ended on 105. Do your penetrating research man you are seriously slacking. Once again stay in your lane, you're not on my fuking level.

not once did I claim to have a bucks ML ticket either, but keep telling yourself lies to make yourself feel better. You'll never be as good as me

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

The under 2nd half hit you retard lmao. The total was 105.5, ended on 105. Do your penetrating research man you are seriously slacking. Once again stay in your lane, you're not on my fuking level.

not once did I claim to have a bucks ML ticket either, but keep telling yourself lies to make yourself feel better. You'll never be as good as me
    OK, will do sir. Before I go just tell me were exactly you posted this "under 105.5" for the second half, I must have missed it somehow. THX.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post
    OK, will do sir. Before I go just tell me were exactly you posted this "under 105" for the second half, I must have missed it somehow. THX.
    what are you arguing about? 2nd half line opened at 105.5 and went all the way up to 107 lmao. Why are you harping on my 2 winners when you should be back at the drawing board to recover your losses on your awful call. Get a fuking clue. Less talk more action dan

44 Mag
    44 Mag's Avatar SBR PRO

what are you arguing about? 2nd half line opened at 105.5 and went all the way up to 107 lmao. Why are you harping on my 2 winners when you should be back at the drawing board to recover your losses on your awful call. Get a fuking clue. Less talk more action dan
    Roger. Thanks for your help, and BOL in future wagers. Yes , it was an awful call, by me.

First 1234