swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I congratulate you on your win, but it is too bad that you did not wager on them. Please do not try to bull s**t your way out of this. Maybe if you were a real gambler, instead of an air bettor, like 90% of the people in here, someone would listen. Here is another clue for you. I will call you out anytime I feel like it and there is absolutely NOTHING you can do about it. As a matter of fact, let's see a list of teams you think are going to win bowl games. I will pick a couple to fade you and we will see just who does better.
    Somebody code a script to auto reply "30¢ poker" anytime this angry fuk posts. TIA.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    I congratulate you on your win, but it is too bad that you did not wager on them. Please do not try to bull s**t your way out of this. Maybe if you were a real gambler, instead of an air bettor, like 90% of the people in here, someone would listen. Here is another clue for you. I will call you out anytime I feel like it and there is absolutely NOTHING you can do about it. As a matter of fact, let's see a list of teams you think are going to win bowl games. I will pick a couple to fade you and we will see just who does better.
    Well it took another sweeping statement made by you pal that took me away from shopping and holiday parties to take time to correct you.

Trust me I am not an air bettor. There are people who have seen me in action here at SBR INCLUDING employees of and management of SBR. I think you need to slow down and accept your wrong once and a while pal.

Your sweeping statements only show you are a mad and bitter person. Either way I felt it was important to let you know you were wrong about me.

Merry Christmas and if you wanted Santa to be good to you I suggest you try being a little more factual and nice.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

faves 6-0 SU

will pop today

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19273

Wasn't San Jose State a slight favorite at post time? Faves only 3-3 ats?

innovation

yes SJ state was a small fave....i'm not tracking ats, more or less this thread was to point out last year's SU dogs was near double what the norm (history suggests).....albeit the new format has 6more bowls then then before last year

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

I had San Jose -1

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Favorites 13-5 SU so far. 10-8 ats.

Only 3 teams won SU and did not cover. (Around 84% SU
    winners covered)

rake922
    rake922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2111

Quote Originally Posted by innovation View Post

look for a ton of faves to win SU this year...10-13 dogs is what my gut says
    with only one day left here's the breakdown this season:

Favs 23-13 ATS

Favs 26-10 Straight Up

22 overs, 14 unders

innovation

11 dogs won SU

anyone notice how many in state (close proximity) bowl teams lost?
    10 teams....new mexico, USF, Utah St, Ucla, Usc, C mich, Fla, Tex Tech, Ncst, Asu

books had to rake...TCU was clutch

First 12