MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Kyle Lowry, international war criminal, epitomizes everything wrong with Raptors

So sick of watching these guys play horrible isolation basketball.

Second lowest assist rate in the league. They live and die by the horrible shot.

Many people think Lowry is good because he hits these ridiculous shots.

If they could pass the ball he wouldn't have to.

It's a miracle that they ever win.

I am sick and tired of this.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Jermey Lin put on a clinic

He is the real stud

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

They come back from double digits to force OT then shit the bed and lose by 10..

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Lowry is going to be tried in Nuremberg one day.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Lowry is going to be tried in Nuremberg one day.
    One can only hope.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I've never seen you this fired up, Mo.

Do we need to check your blood-sugar levels?

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

he a good all around player O and D come on now MOMO

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

It's less an issue with Lowry himself and more the style of basketball that the Raptors play. Too many bad shots. Derozan is equally guilty of this.

Just frustrated with the fukking team.

Of the top 4 teams in each conference, 5 of them are top 10 in assist rate.

I don't know if it is Casey or the players themselves but this team shoots way too many contested shots with 14 seconds left on the shot clock. Too many turnovers.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

they are a jump shooting 1 on 1 team its what they are

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I've never seen you this fired up, Mo.

Do we need to check your blood-sugar levels?
    Yes I am fired up giant.

My younger brother i back in town for the Christmas season and we are drinking and smashing dinner plates on each other's heads.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    they are a jump shooting 1 on 1 team its what they are
    They are mediocre at best is what they are.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Yes I am fired up giant.

My younger brother i back in town for the Christmas season and we are drinking and smashing dinner plates on each other's heads.
    Sounds like the best Christmas ever. I wish I was there jumping off the top rope, smashing plates in both of your faces.

But unfortunately, I'm being dragged to dinner.

God bless The Flying Mo Brothers.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Need I reiterate why this guy should be in standing trial in the Hague on Monday morning?

Worst timeout call, probably of all time, save for maybe Chris Webber timeout-technical in '93 NCAA championship game.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Hit nail on the head. Last year even when they were winning I was scared to bet on this team because alot of their offense was Lowry or DeRozan going one on one, didnt understand how they won games playing like that. I still cant trust them.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Need I reiterate why this guy should be in standing trial in the Hague on Monday morning?

Worst timeout call, probably of all time, save for maybe Chris Webber timeout-technical in '93 NCAA championship game.

Lol a timeout before shot with .7 on the clock unreal.

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Ditto for Derozan. At least Lowry can pull up from 3.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Derozan has iso game but yeah I understand... you can't have both guys doing that ALL OF THE TIME.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Toronto does not have the players to win

When Lin schools them all I would trade everyone

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Tell me about, I had Tor +8; they lost OT by 10. How the f.ck did they do that ? Yeah, Craptors is a funny team.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Move the team to fukking Albuquerque.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i got sick of watching both lowry and lin when they were f'n things up in htown....

tho i'd like to have lowry on my side next time i find myself in a vicious barfight

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Lowry is a bulldog man. The guy is playing like he is because of Dwayne Casey's style that he's running. He basically doesn't allow anyone on the team to take any shots except Lowry and Derozen. Demar is much more of an isolation player on a consistent basis than Lowry.

What I find kinda odd is that James Johnson hasn't been getting minutes in Carrol's absence. James Johnson is a solid player and a legit defender.

Casey is not a good coach.

Do not forget the Warriors used to play isolation basketball too with mark jackson until Steve Kerr came along.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Lowry is a bulldog man. The guy is playing like he is because of Dwayne Casey's style that he's running. He basically doesn't allow anyone on the team to take any shots except Lowry and Derozen. Demar is much more of an isolation player on a consistent basis than Lowry.

What I find kinda odd is that James Johnson hasn't been getting minutes in Carrol's absence. James Johnson is a solid player and a legit defender.

Casey is not a good coach.

Do not forget the Warriors used to play isolation basketball too with mark jackson until Steve Kerr came along.
    But this is exactly my point. The Jackson warriors played essentially the same lineup, save for the fact that Bogut started and Draymond Green came off the bench for a mediocre 21 minutes a game. The difference is their style. Kerr is not to be given all the credit but honestly, he has got this team playing to their strengths and doing so highly effectively.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Just like the hawks of the iso joe era. Talented enough to make playoffs but everyone knows they stand no chance.

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

in replay u could see that fuk really wanted that time-out. smh. Also, didnt they call time out earlier than .7?

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

Quote Originally Posted by hotelis View Post
    in replay u could see that fuk really wanted that time-out. smh. Also, didnt they call time out earlier than .7?
    Guys a fukkin chump.

cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10757

Been watchin the Craptors since the mighty mouse/Popey jones era, basically if u live in Canada and don't have league pass its the only nba we get to watch outside of tnt thurs nighters. But if u want to watch 20 hockey games every night then buy all means head north.
    I think Mo hit the nail on the head with this thread, basically since Vince left this team has shown flashes of good play in the regular season but always resorts back to brutal habits and jumpshots. If ur a craps fan I would suggest not having an expensive t.v. cuz u will be throwing the remote @ it.
    I liked Dwayne Casey when he took over cuz I thought his hard nosed style was what we needed but beyond that he has not shown the capability to matchup with the top coaches in the league.
    I will say 1 guy that has impressed me so far this year is Bismack Byombo, pretty raw offensively but is a beast on defense. He tied lebron last night in fantasy points, his line was 8pts 18reb 7blocks 0 turnovers. Also Lowry has dropped some weight this past summer which has made his game a bit more polished.
    This team for years has been softer than Drake's rap lyrics, Drake and Beiber might as well just penetrate eachother already.
    Question for Mo and the rest of u guys, who in ur opinion has been the best and worst player to wear the Raptor uniform?

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

DeRozan is more than just a good iso player. He is a beast. Not many players in this league could handle him 1 on 1. Too fast, strong handle, great mid range pull-up &/or get to the rim with ease.

Casey appears to be a shit coach.

Also Scola is done. Shitty defence. Send him to Europe.

If they get a good coach & a gun PF, then Raptor's can easily challenge for the ECF.

East is weak (as usual). It appears as if the gap is closing between the East & West but its all b/s. Take a team like the Clippers (or even Dallas) & chuck em in the East & they are jacking teams every night...

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

Let them play for a while with Valanciunas in the lineup. The best - Bosh, worst - Bargnani ( didnt follow NBA when VC was in Raps)

cwnotorious
    cwnotorious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10757

Quote Originally Posted by hotelis View Post
    Let them play for a while with Valanciunas in the lineup. The best - Bosh, worst - Bargnani ( didnt follow NBA when VC was in Raps)
    I still cant believe we took Andrea Bargnani 1st overall that year, brutes! Not the best of drafts but still L. Aldridge went 2nd overall. Lowry went 24th and we also had a shot @ Paul Milsap in the 2nd round. Worst raptor draft pick imo had to be Rafael Araujo who we took 8th overall. 9th pic that year was Andre Iguodala. Al Jefferson went 15th, Josh Smith was 17th ouch

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out

The raptors insinstance on draftin horrible European / international players has burned them badly. Looking over the "could have beens" for the raptors is a nightmare.

They have not drafted the right players in like 20 years. Coulda taken Bobby portis in draft and missed out on a guy who, I think, has legit potential to be a solid NBA player.