d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    over under will be 95.5

my team is no one pal. i just think the year will be 2017
    I don't mean "your team", I'm just asking what single team you think has a better chance to win WS in 2016?

Amadeo-Picks
    Amadeo-Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3492

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Not based on that. Cubs made final 4 and none of the others have improved themselves the way the Cubs have. Plus the young guys who should get better. Cubs as favorite to win WS is appropriate. Yet, as lakerboy says, it's small a small likelihood (10-15%). That's the nature of baseball. A real crapshoot in any single season.
    they are scary on paper . No denying that by any matters . But baseball has a funny game of playing out once the season starts. I will be SHOCKED if they actually win the World Series . Think about it , other than the Yankees , how many other teams have gone on a shopping spree in the winter and actually win it ?? None . Cardinals are still the class of the division , they'll bring up a nobody mid season and be a game changer for them. They are the Patriots of baseball. It's unreal .

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeo-Picks View Post
    they are scary on paper . No denying that by any matters . But baseball has a funny game of playing out once the season starts. I will be SHOCKED if they actually win the World Series . Think about it , other than the Yankees , how many other teams have gone on a shopping spree in the winter and actually win it ?? None . Cardinals are still the class of the division , they'll bring up a nobody mid season and be a game changer for them. They are the Patriots of baseball. It's unreal .
    I'm not sure I'd really call the Cubs a shopping spree. They are going to be fueled by the young talent they already had. These adds are just augmenting. But you're right, playoff baseball is quirky and somewhat random. No team is ever likely to win.

First 12