FlipsideRM
    Summer 16
    FlipsideRM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3216

Clemson punter point shaving

Anyone just see that lmao? 4th and 15 on their on 35 and punter takes off running trying to get the first down. Sweeney pissed off

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Leads to a NC td. Can't make this up

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Could be a playoff deciding fake punt, punter made that decision not coach. Weird

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13164

Very fishy

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

I'm playing UNC 2nd half. Clemson looks so out of sorts

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 362

What did coach do. Grab his face mask and scream at him?

champlain
    champlain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4860

Clemson 300 yards, unc 100 yds and it's only a 5 point lead. Punter, refs, clemson stupidity keeping unc in the game.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by champlain View Post
    Clemson 300 yards, unc 100 yds and it's only a 5 point lead. Punter, refs, clemson stupidity keeping unc in the game.
    Exactly. Should be a blowout

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Classless interview from Swinney. Hung out his punter on National TV. Guy made a mistake....We know... What you dont do and NEVER do as a coach is hang out your player on national tv.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by alamo View Post
    Classless interview from Swinney. Hung out his punter on National TV. Guy made a mistake....We know... What you dont do and NEVER do as a coach is hang out your player on national tv.

Hey guy you too wrapped up in this game

Relax

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

That was funny. What was it, 4th and 18 at Clemson's own 35 yard line?

Punter try to run a naked bootleg out of the punt formation and somehow doesn't even make it half way?

alamo

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Hey guy you too wrapped up in this game

Relax
    I hate the blame game. The scapegoat. The entire Clemson team is making mistakes. Even some of the calls are shocking...So what happens...coach comes on National TV and says its all on his punter....Nice.

alamo

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    That was funny. What was it, 4th and 18 at Clemson's own 35 yard line?

Punter try to run a naked bootleg out of the punt formation and somehow doesn't even make it half way?
    Dreadful decision...Not defending it...What I hate though is the Coach hanging him out to dry in a HT interview. You keep your mouth shut and let him have it privately....not on national TV

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Dreadful decision...Not defending it...What I hate though is the Coach hanging him out to dry in a HT interview. You keep your mouth shut and let him have it privately....not on national TV
    Yeah, I was a little surprised he said "I don't know what my punter was thinking".

The entire country knows the punter f*cked up. No need to point it out again.

This is an 18-22 kid by the way.

champlain
    champlain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4860

he basically has the scapegoat in case they lose the game. See, it wasn't me, it was the nobody kicker who costs us.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

Punter should walk off the team at HT and say fukk it if he knows they have nobody else that can punt worth a shit

alamo

Quote Originally Posted by champlain View Post
    he basically has the scapegoat in case they lose the game. See, it wasn't me, it was the nobody kicker who costs us.
    Absolutely...Getting his goat ready. Funny thing was he wasnt even asked about the punt. He was asked that was a challenging qtr...and he goes..."Blah,Blah blah and as for my punter..."

Anyway i hope the kid atones 2h with a killer punt or TD saving return tackle... Its a position where its hard to be a hero and easy to b a villian.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by FlipsideRM View Post
    Exactly. Should be a blowout
    The amazing thing is I feel like Clemson's entire team is shaving DEFINITELY THE PUNTER...and they still covered the first half spread....if Clemson was playing normal this game would be over at halftime....but with a few more fake punts on 4th and 15 who knows

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

To be fair what the punter did was selfish as Fuk. This is a team game and you didn't just make a bad block, false start, personal foul. He took the game into his own hands, without his coaches permission and ran his own fuking play.

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Am I right or am I right? Jesus stop being so politically correct and let's call it how it is

alamo

To be fair what the punter did was selfish as Fuk. This is a team game and you didn't just make a bad block, false start, personal foul. He took the game into his own hands, without his coaches permission and ran his own fuking play.
    It was a bad decision no argument..but of course had me made the 15 yards he'd be the hero...My point aint about the decision its about Swinney coming on national tv at HT to pretty much hang him out to dry. As a coach you defend your players and NEVER ever lay em out in the wash in public.

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    What did coach do. Grab his face mask and scream at him?
    If hed hit him with a bat it wouldn't have been bad enough punishment for that move but yea he just screamed at him while the kid didnt even looked upset that he may have just cost his school a national championship by making the worst decision in football history

FlipsideRM
    Summer 16

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    If hed hit him with a bat it wouldn't have been bad enough punishment for that move but yea he just screamed at him while the kid didnt even looked upset that he may have just cost his school a national championship by making the worst decision in football history
    Seriously, kid didn't look like he gave a single Fuk.

bettilimbroke999

Seriously, kid didn't look like he gave a single Fuk.
    If Clemson loses....since NC sucks I guess it wont matter....that picture of him just goin meh who cares should go viral....if by some miracle (probably by the kicker throwing a pick 6) NC happens to win that will be my permanent avatar on SBR. Unfortunately despite 10 bad snaps and a kicker handing em a TD they are still getting killed so whoever paid the snapper to shave is probably pissed.